The Danube by Bike & Boat
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 67:09:09
- Our saving
- US $ 1,190
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Passau! With the self-guided tour The Danube by Bike & Boat, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Passau, Germany and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Danube by Bike & Boat includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship
- Rather Poor
- SBSueWritten on August 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluctant Cyclist'). The self-guided option was perfect (and the e-bikes were awesome) allowing us to set our own pace each day, with plenty of time for long lunches, side trips to monasteries for beer and chocolate tastings, coffee breaks in gorgeous little villages and the even a day in Vienna. The added bonus was waking up on the boat each morning in a new destination. It was so well organised and we loved the company of the people on the boat, the wonderful crew, the food, the beautiful Danube and the opportunity to explore three countries (Germany, Austria & Bratislava) in one week.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewIt's a great trip- glad you enjoyed it. Thanks, Sue.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Passau (Germany)
- Day 2: Cycle to Grein via Mitterkirchen and Mauthausen (35km/22mi)
- Day 3: Cycle from Devin to Bratislava with optional city tour (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 4: At leisure in Vienna
- Day 5: Cycle through the Wachau Valley wine area from Krems to Melk (37km/23mi)
- Day 6: Visit Melk then cycle to Grein (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Cycle via the Danube Loop to Engelhartszell (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 8: Morning cruise through the Danube valley, disembark Passau, trip concludes
- Danube Bike & Boat
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Danube by Bike & Boat
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $50USD $1,190
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $55USD $1,315
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $55USD $1,315
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $55USD $1,315
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $55USD $1,315
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $58USD $1,382
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $58USD $1,382
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $58USD $1,382
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $58USD $1,382
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $58USD $1,382
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Passau.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $1,190 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1190 for The Danube by Bike & Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 452 km.
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 65 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 26 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 54 km
- Tulln (Austria)
- 27 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 221 km
- Passau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,190 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Danube by Bike & Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Danube by Bike & Boat