Blue Danube Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,027
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once a... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- Brad's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was such a great urban adventure and a brilliant way to take in Berlin. I had no idea that the wall was so huge! I ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Passau (Germany)
- Day 2: Cycle through countryside to Engelhartszell and Schlögen (41km / 25.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle past Aschach and Wilhering to Linz (55km / 34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Grein and Strudengau via Burg Clam Castle (60km / 37mi)
- Day 5: To Nibelungengau and Melk, famous for its imposing monastery (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Cycle through Wachau and on to Krems (50km / 31mi)
- Day 7: To Vienna including train journey (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Vienna
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the degree of difficulty for this trip?
This trip is graded as introductory to moderate, and involves 6 days cycling between 40 and 60km per day. It is considered suitable for beginners and children who have a good level of fitness.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Blue Danube Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Passau8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Passau8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Passau8 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Passau8 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Passau8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Passau8 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Passau8 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Passau8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Passau8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Passau8 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,163Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Passau.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $1,027 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1027 for Blue Danube Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 14 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 26 km
- Wilhering (Austria)
- 8 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 20 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 61 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,027 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Blue Danube Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours