Blue Danube Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 921
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Passau
- Day 2: Cycle through countryside to Engelhartszell and Schlögen (41km / 25.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle past Aschach and Wilhering to Linz (55km / 34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Grein and Strudengau via Burg Clam Castle (60km / 37mi)
- Day 5: To Nibelungengau region and visit Melk, famous for its monastery (50km / 31mi)
- Day 6: Cycle through Wachau and on to Krems (50km / 31mi)
- Day 7: To Vienna including train journey to Tulln (40km / 25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Vienna
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 17, 2016
What is the degree of difficulty for this trip?
This trip is graded as introductory to moderate, and involves 6 days cycling between 40 and 60km per day. It is considered suitable for beginners and children who have a good level of fitness.
- February 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Blue Danube Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Passau8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Passau8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Passau8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Passau8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Passau8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Passau8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Passau8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Passau8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Passau8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Passau.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $921 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $921 for Blue Danube Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 14 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 26 km
- Wilhering (Austria)
- 8 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 20 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 61 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Blue Danube Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours