Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:33:16
- Our saving
- US $ 1,882
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Passau and end in Vienna! With the self-guided tour Danube Cycle, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Passau to Vienna and through Passau, Germany and 13 other destinations in Europe. Danube Cycle includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Passau
- Day 2: Cycle through countryside to Engelhartszell and onto Schlögen (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through Eferdinger basin to Linz (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Grein (or surroundings) via Burg Clam Castle (60km/37mi)
- Day 5: To Melk and Nibelungengau (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Cycle through Wachau and on to Krems (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Train to Tulln then cycle To Vienna (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Explore a nearby nature reserve & the archaeological park of Carnuntum (42km/26mi)
- Day 9: Follow the Danube to Bratislava (32km/20mi)
- Day 10: Cycle past delightful villages to baroque city of Györ (45km/28mi)
- Day 11: Visit the stud of Babolna, then over rolling hills to Komarono (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 12: To Esztergom (52km/32mi)
- Day 13: Ferry round trip to Szentendre Island and cycle to Budapest (62km/38.5mi)
- Day 14: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Passau14 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Passau14 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Passau14 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Passau14 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Passau14 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Passau14 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Passau14 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Passau14 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Passau14 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Passau14 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,218Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,882 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1882 for Danube Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 707 km.
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 14 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 33 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 20 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 61 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,882 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Danube Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours