Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 34:55:20
- Our saving
- US $ 1,882
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Passau and end in Vienna! With the self-guided tour Danube Cycle, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Passau to Vienna and through Passau, Germany and 13 other destinations in Europe. Danube Cycle includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Passau
- Day 2: Cycle through countryside to Engelhartszell and onto Schlögen (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through Eferdinger basin to Linz (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Grein (or surroundings) via Burg Clam Castle (60km/37mi)
- Day 5: To Melk and Nibelungengau (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Cycle through Wachau and on to Krems (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Train to Tulln then cycle To Vienna (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Explore a nearby nature reserve & the archaeological park of Carnuntum (42km/26mi)
- Day 9: Follow the Danube to Bratislava (32km/20mi)
- Day 10: Cycle past delightful villages to baroque city of Györ (45km/28mi)
- Day 11: Visit the stud of Babolna, then over rolling hills to Komarono (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 12: To Esztergom (52km/32mi)
- Day 13: Ferry round trip to Szentendre Island and cycle to Budapest (62km/38.5mi)
- Day 14: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Passau14 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$78USD $1,882Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Passau14 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$78USD $1,882Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Passau14 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$89USD $2,126Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Passau14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$89USD $2,126Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Passau14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$89USD $2,126Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Passau14 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$89USD $2,126Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Passau14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$89USD $2,126Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Passau14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$89USD $2,126Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Passau14 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$89USD $2,126Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Passau14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$96USD $2,299Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,882 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1882 for Danube Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 707 km.
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 14 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 33 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 20 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 61 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,882 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Danube Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,216 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours