Classic Tuscany Guided Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,842
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Florence
- Day 2: Transfer to San Gimignano, explore town and surrounds (2.5hrs)
- Day 3: Circuit through classic Tuscan countryside with olive oil & wine tasting (4hrs)
- Day 4: Walk the Via Francigena to Colle Val D'Elsa, transfer to an Agriturismo in Chianti (4hrs)
- Day 5: Explore Chianti on foot, with wine tasting (4hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Monteriggioni, walk the Via Francigena to Piazza del Campo in Siena (5.5hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes in Siena
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's the weather like in Tuscany in May?
May is a lovely time to do this walk, the springtime in Tuscany is very nice with warm temperatures of around 20 to 25c, so it is a pleasant time to walk before the hot summer season starts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Classic Tuscany Guided Walk
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Florence7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Siena6 seats left$57USD $1,842Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Florence7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Siena0 seats left$57USD $1,842Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Florence7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Siena6 seats left$57USD $1,842Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Florence is the starting point and Siena is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $1,842 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1842 for Classic Tuscany Guided Walk, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Colle Val d'Elsa (Italy)
- 14 km
- Castellina in Chianti (Italy)
- 7 km
- Radda in Chianti (Italy)
- 26 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 16 km
- Volterra (Italy)
- 29 km
- Monteriggioni (Italy)
- 12 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,842 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,736 tours in Europe
- covered by 435 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classic Tuscany Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,889 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours