Classic Tuscany Guided Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,697
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Florence
- Day 2: Transfer to San Gimignano, explore town and surrounds (2.5hrs)
- Day 3: Circuit through classic Tuscan countryside with olive oil & wine tasting (4hrs)
- Day 4: Walk the Via Francigena to Colle Val D'Elsa, transfer to an Agriturismo in Chianti (4hrs)
- Day 5: Explore Chianti on foot, with wine tasting (4hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Monteriggioni, walk the Via Francigena to Piazza del Campo in Siena (5hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes in Siena
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's the weather like in Tuscany in May?
May is a lovely time to do this walk, the springtime in Tuscany is very nice with warm temperatures of around 20 to 25c, so it is a pleasant time to walk before the hot summer season starts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Classic Tuscany Guided Walk
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Florence7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Siena6 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Florence7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Siena6 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Florence7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Siena6 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Florence is the starting point and Siena is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,697 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1697 for Classic Tuscany Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Colle Val d'Elsa (Italy)
- 14 km
- Castellina in Chianti (Italy)
- 7 km
- Radda in Chianti (Italy)
- 26 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 16 km
- Volterra (Italy)
- 29 km
- Monteriggioni (Italy)
- 12 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,697 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classic Tuscany Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours