Camino - Sarria to Santiago
- Our saving
- US $ 936
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sarria and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the self-guided tour Camino - Sarria to Santiago, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela and through Sarria, Spain and 5 other destinations in Spain. Camino - Sarria to Santiago includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- NNicolaWritten on November 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentI walked the last 110km of the Camino in September this year. Utracks organised everything for us. We stayed in well chosen hotels and guesthouses, and most were right on the route so we didn't need to deviate at all. My favorite was one in Pedrouzo where the owner welcomed us with a cold cider at the door! We decided to do half board, and were impressed by the quality and quantity of the evening meals. Perfect for 2 hungry walkers! The daily bag transfers worked well, and I appreciated the great support their office team gave me before departure. I would recommend them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Sarria
- Day 2: Walk through the hills of Galicia to Portomarin (6hrs, 22km/13.7mi)
- Day 3: Through the brooms to Palas de Rei (6 to 7hrs, 24km/14.9mi)
- Day 4: Leave Lugo Province to enter La Coruña and on to Melide (4.5hrs, 14km/8.7mi)
- Day 5: To Arzúa (4hrs, 14km/8.7mi)
- Day 6: Continue to Rúa or Pedrouzo (5-6hrs, 18km/11.1mi)
- Day 7: Arrive Santiago (5-6hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Santiago de Compostela
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Camino - Sarria to Santiago
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMar 25, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- MondayMar 26, 2018from Sarria8 DaysMondayApr 2, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayApr 3, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMar 28, 2018from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayApr 4, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMar 29, 2018from Sarria8 DaysThursdayApr 5, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Sarria8 DaysFridayApr 6, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 1, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSundayApr 8, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 2, 2018from Sarria8 DaysMondayApr 9, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayApr 3, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayApr 10, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$24USD $936Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sarria is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $936 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $936 for Camino - Sarria to Santiago, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 150 km.
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 22 km
- Palas de Rei (Spain)
- 30 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 50 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $936 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Camino - Sarria to Santiago via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Camino - Sarria to Santiago