Camino - Sarria to Santiago
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 922
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Sarria and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the self-guided tour Camino - Sarria to Santiago, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela and through Sarria, Spain and 5 other destinations in Spain. Camino - Sarria to Santiago includes more.
- Rather Poor
- NNicolaWritten on November 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentI walked the last 110km of the Camino in September this year. Utracks organised everything for us. We stayed in well chosen hotels and guesthouses, and most were right on the route so we didn't need to deviate at all. My favorite was one in Pedrouzo where the owner welcomed us with a cold cider at the door! We decided to do half board, and were impressed by the quality and quantity of the evening meals. Perfect for 2 hungry walkers! The daily bag transfers worked well, and I appreciated the great support their office team gave me before departure. I would recommend them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Sarria
- Day 2: Walk through the hills of Galicia to Portomarin (6hrs, 22km/13.7mi)
- Day 3: Through the brooms to Palas de Rei (6 to 7hrs, 24km/14.9mi)
- Day 4: Leave Lugo Province to enter La Coruña and on to Melide (4.5hrs, 14km/8.7mi)
- Day 5: To Arzúa (4hrs, 14km/8.7mi)
- Day 6: Continue to Rúa or Pedrouzo (5-6hrs, 18km/11.1mi)
- Day 7: Arrive Santiago (5-6hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Santiago de Compostela
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Camino - Sarria to Santiago
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Sarria8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Sarria8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Sarria8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Sarria8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Sarria8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Sarria8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Sarria8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sarria is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $922 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $922 for Camino - Sarria to Santiago, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 150 km.
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 22 km
- Palas de Rei (Spain)
- 30 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 50 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $922 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Camino - Sarria to Santiago via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Camino - Sarria to Santiago