Cycle Pisa to Florence
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 56:21:58
- Our saving
- US $ 1,094
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Pisa! With the self-guided tour Cycle Pisa to Florence, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Pisa, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Cycle Pisa to Florence includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Pisa
- Day 2: Cycle along the Serchio river to Lucca (30 or 45km/18.5 or 28mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the village of Collodi to Montecatini (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Relax in Montecatini or round cycle among Medici family villas and Vinci (60km/37mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the beautiful city of Florence (50 or 65km/31 or 40.5mi)
- Day 6: A free day in Florence
- Day 7: By train to Empoli and cycle along the Arno river to Pisa (40 or 65km/25 or 40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Pisa to Florence
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to PisaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Pisa.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,094 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1094 for Cycle Pisa to Florence, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 153 km.
- Pisa (Italy)
- 15 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 14 km
- Collodi (Italy)
- 11 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 17 km
- Vinci (Italy)
- 27 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 26 km
- Empoli (Italy)
- 44 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,094 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Pisa to Florence via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours