Cycle Prague to Dresden
- Our saving
- US $ 1,088
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Prague
- Day 2: Pedal from your hotel to Melnik in the heart of the Bohemian wine growing area (58-70km/35-42mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via the fortress of Terezin to Litomerice (50km / 30mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Decin via Strekov Castle (52km/31mi)
- Day 5: Cycle across the border into Germany to Bad Schandau (25km / 15mi)
- Day 6: Pass the Konigstein fortress en route to Dresden (48km/29mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Dresden
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Erica Faulkner's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
An amazing way to see the countryside and to be able to visit different towns and villages of the Czech Republic. Henry our driver was outstanding as a support guide and getting us settled in each hotel. Couldn't have asked for anyone better. And George as... Read moreReview collected by
- Jeffrey KILCOIN's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was an excellent experience. I would entertain similar tours in other countries--the perfect manner to see the true countryside. We rode on highways, local roads, unimproved roads and trails-- a great variety. Jiri and Jindrich were a great... Read more
- David V McCloy's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Our Tourradar/Sherpa Expeditions hiking tour was King Ludwig's Way (26 July through 2 August). That my son, Michael, and I enjoyed it very much is perhaps an understatement. We had no mishaps and had very co-operating weather. We were exposed to and... Read moreReview collected by
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Please can you advise about the hotels that are used on this trip?
Hotel lists are not available until after a booking is confirmed at which time we will give you a list. This tour also offers the option to upgrade your accommodations from 3 star to 4 star.
What are the hotels that are used on this trip?
This is a great choice and unlike many of our other tours, this one offers the option to upgrade your accommodations from 3 star to 4 star. Typically we don't have the hotel lists available until after your booking is confirmed at which time we will give you a list. I can reassure you that we use very nice local places and all with en suite bathrooms and located practically.
How would a single traveler deal with accommodation on this tour?
All trip prices are based on twin share. We are happy to note you as willing to share a room with another traveller of the same gender, however if we are unable to pair you up with another traveller, the single room supplement will apply.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Cycle Prague to Dresden
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Prague7 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Prague7 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Prague7 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Prague7 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Prague7 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Prague7 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from Prague7 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 9, 2020from Prague7 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Prague7 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$11USD $1,088Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 1 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 29 km
- Terezin (Czech Republic)
- 3 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 28 km
- Pirna (Germany)
- 18 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,088 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours