Cycle Prague to Dresden
- Our saving
- US $ 1,114
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I booked a single cabin on the self guided Danube Explorer to Budapest in & out of Passau (Germany). It was my second experience self guided so I’d had a bit of practice, but this was different because there were a group of like minded travellers on board... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Prague
- Day 2: Pedal from your hotel to Melnik in the heart of the Bohemian wine growing area (58-70km/36-43.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via the fortress of Terezin to Litomerice (50km / 31mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Decin via Strekov Castle (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle across the border into Germany to Bad Schandau (25km / 15.5mi)
- Day 6: Pass the Konigstein fortress en route to Dresden (49km / 30mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Dresden
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Please can you advise about the hotels that are used on this trip?
Hotel lists are not available until after a booking is confirmed at which time we will give you a list. This tour also offers the option to upgrade your accommodations from 3 star to 4 star.
What are the hotels that are used on this trip?
This is a great choice and unlike many of our other tours, this one offers the option to upgrade your accommodations from 3 star to 4 star. Typically we don't have the hotel lists available until after your booking is confirmed at which time we will give you a list. I can reassure you that we use very nice local places and all with en suite bathrooms and located practically.
How would a single traveler deal with accommodation on this tour?
All trip prices are based on twin share. We are happy to note you as willing to share a room with another traveller of the same gender, however if we are unable to pair you up with another traveller, the single room supplement will apply.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Cycle Prague to Dresden
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Prague7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Prague7 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Prague7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Prague7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Prague7 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Prague7 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Prague7 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,114Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $1,114 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1114 for Cycle Prague to Dresden, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 29 km
- Terezin (Czech Republic)
- 3 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 28 km
- Pirna (Germany)
- 18 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,114 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Prague to Dresden via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,462 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours