Cycle Prague to Dresden
- Our saving
- US $ 1,046
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Els's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good...owns, the forests, lakes, vineyards that we cycled through! Thank you UTracks, this will definitely not be my last cycling trip. Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Prague
- Day 2: Pedal to Melnik in the heart of the Bohemian wine growing area (58-70km / 36-43.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via the fortress of Terezin to Litomerice (50km / 31mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Decin via the old fortress Schreckenstein (or "horror castle") (52km / 32.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle across the border into Germany to Bad Schandau (25km / 15.5mi)
- Day 6: Pass the Konigstein fortress en route to Dresden (49km / 30mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Dresden
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
Please can you advise about the hotels that are used on this trip?
Hotel lists are not available until after a booking is confirmed at which time we will give you a list. This tour also offers the option to upgrade your accommodations from 3 star to 4 star.
- July 1, 2016
What are the hotels that are used on this trip?
This is a great choice and unlike many of our other tours, this one offers the option to upgrade your accommodations from 3 star to 4 star. Typically we don't have the hotel lists available until after your booking is confirmed at which time we will give you a list. I can reassure you that we use very nice local places and all with en suite bathrooms and located practically.
- April 1, 2016
How would a single traveler deal with accommodation on this tour?
All trip prices are based on twin share. We are happy to note you as willing to share a room with another traveller of the same gender, however if we are unable to pair you up with another traveller, the single room supplement will apply.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
Cycle Prague to Dresden
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Prague7 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Prague7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Prague7 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Prague7 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Prague7 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to DresdenOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,046 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1046 for Cycle Prague to Dresden, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 29 km
- Terezin (Czech Republic)
- 3 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 28 km
- Pirna (Germany)
- 18 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,046 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Prague to Dresden via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours