- Our saving
- US $ 1,334
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Bastia
- Day 2: Cycle the Corsica Cape to Canari (59 or 79km/36.5 or 49mi)
- Day 3: To the Gulf of Saint-Florent with choice of 2 routes (31 or 48km/19 or 30mi)
- Day 4: The Desert of Agriates (48, 69 or 80km/30, 43 or 49.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle the villages of Balagne to Olmi Capella (30, 44 or 57km/18.5, 27.5 or 35.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the Golo River Valley (48, 61 or 73km/30, 38 or 45.5mi)
- Day 7: Descend to the Castagniccia region and Lucciana (34, 53 or 57km/21, 33 or 35.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Lucciana
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma25th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Bastia8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Bastia8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Bastia8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Bastia8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Bastia8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Bastia8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Bastia8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Bastia8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Bastia8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Bastia8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to BastiaOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Bastia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $1,334 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1334 for Corsica Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bastia (France)
- 12 km
- Saint Florent (France)
- 26 km
- Ponte Leccia (France)
- 33 km
- Bastia (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,334 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Corsica Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,703 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours