Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,738
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Bolzano and end in Venice! With the bicycle tour Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Bolzano, Italy and 7 other destinations in Italy. Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bolzano
- Day 2: Cycle to Trento (Trient) along the Adige (65 or 70km/40 or 43.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle and boat to Lake Garda south (50km/31mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to historical Verona, city tour (35 or 60km/21.5 or 37mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Vicenza via Monti Berici (40 or 75km/25 or 46.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle past Palladian villas to Padova (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Cycle along the Brenta Canal to Mestre (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
I would like to know if you can arrange a road bike rather than a hybrid.
Unfortunately it is not possible to provide a road bike for this trip.
The bikes we provide are high quality 21 speed hybrid bikes.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Venice6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Venice6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Venice6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Venice6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Venice0 seats leftSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Venice6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Bolzano is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 June 2018 the full payment of $1,738 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1738 for Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 263 km.
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 50 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 67 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 44 km
- Vicenza (Italy)
- 31 km
- Padova (Italy)
- 30 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 8 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,738 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours