Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 70:12:14
- Our saving
- US $ 1,738
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Bolzano and end in Venice! With the bicycle tour Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Bolzano, Italy and 7 other destinations in Italy. Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bolzano
- Day 2: Cycle to Trento (Trient) along the Adige (65 or 70km/40 or 43.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle and boat to Lake Garda south (50km/31mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to historical Verona, city tour (35 or 60km/21.5 or 37mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Vicenza via Monti Berici (40 or 75km/25 or 46.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle past Palladian villas to Padova (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Cycle along the Brenta Canal to Mestre (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I would like to know if you can arrange a road bike rather than a hybrid.
Unfortunately it is not possible to provide a road bike for this trip.
The bikes we provide are high quality 21 speed hybrid bikes.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Venice6 seats left$72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Bolzano is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,738 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1738 for Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 263 km.
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 50 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 67 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 44 km
- Vicenza (Italy)
- 31 km
- Padova (Italy)
- 30 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 8 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,738 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours