Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,786
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent week, will definitely go again.
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bolzano
- Day 2: Cycle to Trento (Trient) along the Adige (65 or 70km/40 or 43.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle and boat to Lake Garda south (50km/31mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to historical Verona, city tour (35 or 60km/21.5 or 37mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Vicenza via Monti Berici (40 or 75km/25 or 46.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle past Palladian villas to Padova (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Cycle along the Brenta Canal to Mestre (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I would like to know if you can arrange a road bike rather than a hybrid.
Unfortunately it is not possible to provide a road bike for this trip.
The bikes we provide are high quality 21 speed hybrid bikes.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Bolzano8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Venice6 seats left$74USD $1,786Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bolzano is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $1,786 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1786 for Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 50 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 67 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 44 km
- Vicenza (Italy)
- 31 km
- Padova (Italy)
- 30 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 8 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,786 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Backroads to Venice - Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,448 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours