Walking in Bavaria
- Our saving
- US $ 1,334
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- Brad's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
This was such a great urban adventure and a brilliant way to take in Berlin. I had no idea that the wall was so huge! I rode an e-bike, which made it easy (even though it was mainly flat!) and the directions were great although I did use the GPX files which... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Berchtesgaden/Schönau
- Day 2: Walk in Berchtesgaden National Park to Seisenberg Gorge and Weißbach (5.5hrs, 18.5km/11.5mi)
- Day 3: Traverse alpine pastures and descend to village of Dienten or Hintermoos (5 hrs, 12.5km/7.8mi)
- Day 4: To mountain Hotel Mühlbach (5-6hrs, 18.5km/11.5mi)
- Day 5: Rest Day
- Day 6: Walk to Salzach Valley, visit "Hohenwerfen", train to Golling (4.5hrs, 13.5km/7.8mi)
- Day 7: Ascend alpine pastures to Obersalzberg, bus to Berchtesgaden (6.5hrs, 15km/9.3mi)
- Day 8: Trip Concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the difficulty level (terrain) of your hikes?
We grade this walk a 3 out of a possible 5 - moderate. The kms walked each day range 12.5km - 18.5km. It is a hilly, alpine environment with ascents up to 1300m & descents of up to 950m. Walking in alps will always provide a mix of terrain underfoot including grassy or rocky and dependent on the time of year some snow is possible. As with any outdoor activity you will need to be ready for all types of weather and we do provide a suggested packing list upon booking
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Walking in Bavaria
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berchtesgaden is the starting point and Lake Konigsee is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $1,334 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1334 for Walking in Bavaria, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berchtesgaden (Germany)
- 23 km
- Weißbach bei Lofer (Austria)
- 33 km
- Golling (Austria)
- 15 km
- Lake Konigsee (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,334 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Bavaria via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,433 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours