Walking in Bavaria
- Our saving
- US $ 1,219
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Berchtesgaden/Schönau
- Day 2: Walk in Berchtesgaden National Park to Seisenberg Gorge (5.5hrs, 18.5km/11.5mi)
- Day 3: Walk to village of Dienten or Hintermoos (5hrs, 12.5km/7.8mi)
- Day 4: To mountain Hotel Mühlbach (5-6hrs, 18.5km/11.5mi)
- Day 5: Rest Day
- Day 6: Walk to Salzach Valley, visit "Hohenwerfen", train to Golling (4.5hrs, 12.5km/7.8mi)
- Day 7: Ascend alpine pastures to Obersalzberg, bus to Berchtesgaden (6hrs, 15.5km/9.6mi)
- Day 8: Trip Concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the difficulty level (terrain) of your hikes?
We grade this walk a 3 out of a possible 5 - moderate. The kms walked each day range 12.5km - 18.5km. It is a hilly, alpine environment with ascents up to 1300m & descents of up to 950m. Walking in alps will always provide a mix of terrain underfoot including grassy or rocky and dependent on the time of year some snow is possible. As with any outdoor activity you will need to be ready for all types of weather and we do provide a suggested packing list upon booking
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Walking in Bavaria
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,219Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,219Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Berchtesgaden8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,219Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,219Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,219Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Berchtesgaden8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Lake KonigseeOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berchtesgaden is the starting point and Lake Konigsee is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $1,219 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1219 for Walking in Bavaria, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berchtesgaden (Germany)
- 23 km
- Weißbach bei Lofer (Austria)
- 33 km
- Golling (Austria)
- 15 km
- Lake Konigsee (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,219 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Bavaria via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours