Balkan Mountains Walk
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:27:00
- Our saving
- US $ 682
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Sofia! With the hiking & trekking tour Balkan Mountains Walk, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Sofia, Bulgaria and 6 other destinations in Bulgaria. Balkan Mountains Walk includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sofia, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Transfer to Saeva Dupka cave, walk via Glozhene Monastery to Goliam Izvor (4-5hrs)
- Day 3: Pass by plum tree orchards en route to Brusen, visit Etropole Monastery (4hrs)
- Day 4: Walk through pine forests to the village of Cherni Vit (4hrs)
- Day 5: Transfer then walk through beech forests of Boatin Reserve to Ribaritsa (3-4hrs)
- Day 6: Ridge walk along 'Debeli Dial' above Ribaritsa and return to hotel (5hrs)
- Day 7: Transfer to Teteven, ascend Petrahilya Peak and return to Teteven (4hrs)
- Day 8: Transfer to Sofia airport, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Balkan Mountains Walk
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Sofia8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Sofia8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Sofia8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Sofia8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Sofia8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Sofia8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$28USD $682Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $682 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $682 for Balkan Mountains Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 209 km.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 74 km
- Cherni Vit (Bulgaria)
- 6 km
- Divchovoto (Bulgaria)
- 11 km
- Ribaritsa (Bulgaria)
- 11 km
- Teteven (Bulgaria)
- 14 km
- Lesidren (Bulgaria)
- 24 km
- Goliam Izvor (Bulgaria)
- 70 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $682 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Mountains Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours