Bulgaria on Foot
- Our saving
- US $ 747
- +3 Destinations
- Rhodope Mountains
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Arenas de Cabrales was waiting for us when we arrived and all other taxi transfers were always on time or early when we were ready to go.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sofia
- Day 2: Transfer to Borovets and ascend Musala Peak (2925m/6hrs), transfer to Govedartsi
- Day 3: Walk to Prekorechki Lakes and return to hotel (6.5hrs)
- Day 4: Seven Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery (5hrs)
- Day 5: Trek across the Central Pirin (6hrs)
- Day 6: Continue trek to Demyanitsa Hut, transfer to Bansko (6hrs)
- Day 7: Ascend Mt Vihren, highest peak in the Pirin Mountains, (2914m/7-8hrs), then Bansko
- Day 8: Transfer to Sofia airport (2.5hrs drive), trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Bulgaria on Foot
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $747 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $747 for Bulgaria on Foot, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 50 km
- Govedartsi (Bulgaria)
- 47 km
- Bansko (Bulgaria)
- 15 km
- Popovo Lake (Bulgaria)
- 111 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $747 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bulgaria on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours