Bulgaria on Foot
ends on 21 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 747
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Sofia! With the self-guided tour Bulgaria on Foot, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Sofia, Bulgaria and 3 other destinations in Bulgaria. Bulgaria on Foot includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sofia
- Day 2: Transfer to Borovets and ascend Musala Peak (2925m/6hrs), transfer to Govedartsi
- Day 3: Walk to Prekorechki Lakes and return to hotel (6.5hrs)
- Day 4: Seven Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery (5hrs)
- Day 5: Trek across the Central Pirin (6hrs)
- Day 6: Continue trek to Demyanitsa Hut, transfer to Bansko (6hrs)
- Day 7: Ascend Mt Vihren, highest peak in the Pirin Mountains, (2914m/7-8hrs), then Bansko
- Day 8: Transfer to Sofia airport (2.5hrs drive), trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bulgaria on Foot
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to SofiaOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $747 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $747 for Bulgaria on Foot, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 223 km.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 50 km
- Govedartsi (Bulgaria)
- 47 km
- Bansko (Bulgaria)
- 15 km
- Popovo Lake (Bulgaria)
- 111 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $747 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bulgaria on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,016 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours