Bulgaria on Foot
- Our saving
- US $ 747
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sofia, transfer from airport to your hotel (for arrivals 9am-7pm only)
- Day 2: Transfer to Borovets and ascend Musala Peak (2925m/6hrs), transfer to Govedartsi
- Day 3: Walk to Prekorechki Lakes and return to hotel (6.5hrs)
- Day 4: Seven Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery (5hrs)
- Day 5: Trek across the Central Pirin (6hrs)
- Day 6: Continue trek to Demyanitsa Hut, transfer to Bansko (6hrs)
- Day 7: Ascend Mt Vihren (2914m)(6-7hrs), transfer to Sofia (2.5hrs)
- Day 8: Transfer to Sofia airport, trip concludes
- Michelle Totman's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
The guide was more concerned about staying on schedule than safety. She had no apparent passion for the area and the beauty it contained. She spoke French over 80% of the time despite the fact that 7 of the 11 people on the tour were English-only speakers.... Read more
- Tina Greener's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Matthew was amazing. World class guide. The tour description did not match the actual schedule (no gondola day #1). Unfortunately, those of us in good hiking fitness were held back by those less fit. That was frustrating to hike then wait over and over... Read more
- Peter Newitt's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We chose to do a 9 day self guided cycle tour in Transylvania. The introduction at railway station with the Romania Active guide was excellent, and we were impressed with the map and the detailed daily self guided route. On arrival at our first guesthouse... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Bulgaria on Foot
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$23USD $747Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 50 km
- Govedartsi (Bulgaria)
- 47 km
- Bansko (Bulgaria)
- 15 km
- Popovo Lake (Bulgaria)
- 111 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $747 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bulgaria on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,024 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours