Burgundy Canals and Vineyards
- Our saving
- US $ 1,415
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Beaune, the wine capital of Burgundy
- Day 2: Round cycle to Cote de Nuits (53km, plus optional 12km loop/33mi plus 7.5mi loop)
- Day 3: Cycle via the Cote de Beaune to Chassay-le-Camp (47km / 29mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via Chagny and vineyards to St Boil (44km / 27.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle via Chateau de Cormatin to Cluny (28 or 38km / 17.5 or 23.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Tournus (54km / 33.5mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan, 28 years old12th October 2018
Burgundy Canals and Vineyards
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Beaune7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Beaune7 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Beaune7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Beaune7 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Beaune7 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Beaune7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Beaune7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Beaune7 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Beaune7 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Beaune7 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to TournusOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Beaune is the starting point and Tournus is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $1,415 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1415 for Burgundy Canals and Vineyards, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Beaune (France)
- 19 km
- Chassey-le-Camp (France)
- 5 km
- Chagny (France)
- 29 km
- St Boil (France)
- 25 km
- Cluny (France)
- 24 km
- Tournus (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,415 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Burgundy Canals and Vineyards via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours