Best of Costa Rica
- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- San Jose
- Arenal Volcano National Park
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive San José
- Day 2: To Tortuguero
- Day 3: Tortuguero Canals
- Day 4: Arenal
- Day 5: Monteverde
- Day 6: Monteverde Cloud forest and Sky Tram & Sky walk
- Day 7: Return to San Jose
- Day 8: Trip concludes in San Jose
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Daniel· January 5th, 2021Great tour you really do get to experience the best of Costa Rica.World Expeditions commented on this reviewthanks for your feedback, Daniel!Trip date: December 2020
- RCROXANNE· May 1st, 2019Was amazing, safe and funTrip date: April 2019
- MPMelissa· January 5th, 2019Transportation was perfect - on time, etc. Park Inn in San Jose was great. Tortuguero guide Alex was amazing; Entire Tortuguero experience was perfect. Arenal was disappointing. With less than 24 hours there, no excursions were reserved so we... Show moreWorld Expeditions commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback, Melissa. It’s great to hear that you loved Costa Rica and you enjoyed your trip. We were sorry to read that the hotel Magic Mountain did not meet your expectations. This is not one of our standard properties we use on this... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- GRGeraldine· December 31st, 2018Excellent accommodations except Hotel Bosque in Monteverde. Grounds were beautiful but rooms were old and need updating. Breakfast was late starting and not especially good. Needed to put out salsa and not run out of pineapple. Oscar, our cloud... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- AAnonymous· April 5th, 2018Transports were always on time. Hotels were nice, clean.World Expeditions commented on this reviewAppreciate you sharing your feedback with others. Thank you once again for choosing to travel with World Expeditions.Trip date: March 2018
- MMMarcelle· March 31st, 2018Very well organized tour! All the modes of transportation was on time and excellent! We were in comfortable vans, large buses, and various boats. All of our guides were friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel accommodation was excellent. Breakfasts were... Show moreWorld Expeditions commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback!Trip date: March 2018
- SPSophan· January 27th, 2018The Best of Costa Rica tour intention is great and to experience upper north east of the country.Trip date: January 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday14 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday21 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Thursday15 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday22 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Friday16 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday23 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Sunday18 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday25 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Monday19 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday26 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Tuesday20 Apr, 2021EnglishTuesday27 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Wednesday21 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday28 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Thursday22 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday29 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
- Friday23 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday30 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,340
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Can you arrange a pre/post accommodation?
- What is the maximum number of people on this tour?
- What is the age range?
- Do I need travel insurance?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Does this tour require a specific level of fitness?
- How far will the hikes be on a typical day?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar