Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,106
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Mestre and end in Porec! With the self-guided tour Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Mestre, Italy and 9 other destinations in Europe. Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Mestre/Venice
- Day 2: Ferry to Punta Sabbioni, cycle to Caorle or surrounds (40 or 65km/25 or 40mi)
- Day 3: Head north towards the Julian Alps to Portogruaro (60 or 40km/37 or 25mi)
- Day 4: Cycle by ancient roman towns to Aquileia/Palmanova (60 or 70km/37 or 43.5mi)
- Day 5: Cross the river Isonzo and cycle towards the Gulf of Trieste (70 or 50km/43.5 or 31mi)
- Day 6: Cycle across the Slovenian border to the spa town of Portorož (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Continue to the salt mines of Secovlje, cross the Croatian border to Porec (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,319Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Mestre is the starting point and Porec is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,106 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1106 for Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 233 km.
- Mestre (Italy)
- 15 km
- Punta Sabbioni (Italy)
- 39 km
- Caorle (Italy)
- 20 km
- Portogruaro (Italy)
- 41 km
- Aquileia (Italy)
- 16 km
- Palmanova (Italy)
- 47 km
- Trieste (Italy)
- 21 km
- Portoroz (Slovenia)
- 5 km
- Secovlje (Slovenia)
- 28 km
- Porec (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,106 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours