Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,104
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Love the trip! Great mix of cycling and sailing
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
What a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous weather and swimming off the boat everyday was a real treat for the kids. Everynight we docked in great ports to explore on foot. The... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortable, safe and perfectly equipped 30mwoiden ship which everyone loved. The itinerary took you through the stunning islands of the Dalmatian... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Mestre/Venice
- Day 2: Ferry to Punta Sabbioni, cycle to Caorle or surrounds (40 or 65km/25 or 40mi)
- Day 3: Head north towards the Julian Alps to Portogruaro (60 or 40km/37 or 25mi)
- Day 4: Cycle by ancient roman towns to Aquileia/Palmanova (60 or 70km/37 or 43.5mi)
- Day 5: Cross the river Isonzo and cycle towards the Gulf of Trieste (70 or 50km/43.5 or 31mi)
- Day 6: Cycle across the Slovenian border to the spa town of Portorož (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Continue to the salt mines of Secovlje, cross the Croatian border to Porec (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,104Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,104Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,104Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,104Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,104Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,104Based on Twin
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,104Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,354Based on Twin
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,354Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to PorecOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,354Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Mestre is the starting point and Porec is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $1,104 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1104 for Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mestre (Italy)
- 15 km
- Punta Sabbioni (Italy)
- 39 km
- Caorle (Italy)
- 20 km
- Portogruaro (Italy)
- 41 km
- Aquileia (Italy)
- 16 km
- Palmanova (Italy)
- 47 km
- Trieste (Italy)
- 21 km
- Portoroz (Slovenia)
- 5 km
- Secovlje (Slovenia)
- 28 km
- Porec (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,104 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours