Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,111
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Mestre and end in Porec! With the self-guided tour Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Mestre, Italy and 9 other destinations in Europe. Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Mestre/Venice
- Day 2: Ferry to Punta Sabbioni, cycle to Caorle or surrounds (40 or 65km/25 or 40mi)
- Day 3: Head north towards the Julian Alps to Portogruaro (60 or 40km/37 or 25mi)
- Day 4: Cycle by ancient roman towns to Aquileia/Palmanova (60 or 70km/37 or 43.5mi)
- Day 5: Cross the river Isonzo and cycle towards the Gulf of Trieste (70 or 50km/43.5 or 31mi)
- Day 6: Cycle across the Slovenian border to the spa town of Portorož (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Continue to the salt mines of Secovlje, cross the Croatian border to Porec (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$29USD $1,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$29USD $1,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$29USD $1,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$29USD $1,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$29USD $1,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$29USD $1,111Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$29USD $1,111Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Mestre8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Mestre is the starting point and Porec is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2018 the full payment of $1,111 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1111 for Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 233 km.
- Mestre (Italy)
- 15 km
- Punta Sabbioni (Italy)
- 39 km
- Caorle (Italy)
- 20 km
- Portogruaro (Italy)
- 41 km
- Aquileia (Italy)
- 16 km
- Palmanova (Italy)
- 47 km
- Trieste (Italy)
- 21 km
- Portoroz (Slovenia)
- 5 km
- Secovlje (Slovenia)
- 28 km
- Porec (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,111 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,422 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours