Austrian Lakes Hike & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,256
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lake Wolfgangsee
- Day 2: Walk to Lake Schwarzensee (4-5hrs)
- Day 3: Cycle via Mondsee to Lake Attersee (40-55km/25-34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Lake Traunsee then onto Bad Ischl (65km/40mi or 45km/28mi with train transfer)
- Day 5: Follow the brine pipeline and cross high pastures to Altaussee, bus to Bad Aussee (5-6hrs)
- Day 6: Cycle to Hallstatt or Bad Goisern (30 to 42km/18.5-26mi)
- Day 7: Walk along alpine trails on the flanks of Mt Krippenstein (3 to 8hrs)
- Day 8: Ferry across Lake Hallstatt, cycle to Lake Wolfgangsee (35 to 45km/22 to 28mi)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Tina Greener's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Matthew was amazing. World class guide. The tour description did not match the actual schedule (no gondola day #1). Unfortunately, those of us in good hiking fitness were held back by those less fit. That was frustrating to hike then wait over and over... Read more
- Peter Newitt's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We chose to do a 9 day self guided cycle tour in Transylvania. The introduction at railway station with the Romania Active guide was excellent, and we were impressed with the map and the detailed daily self guided route. On arrival at our first guesthouse... Read more
- Felicia Guan's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Wonderful trails，even for first time hiker like Jerry，my husband。It's quite well marked，with GPS on cellphone，no wrong turns。We really enjoyed the walk。
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'd like to do a walking/cycling tour in Austria as a solo traveller, do you have options?
There are a number of options that might suit:
* Austrian Lakes Walk (self guided)
* Austrian Lakes Hike and Bike (self guided)
* Austrian Lakes Cycle (self guided).
These trips although self guided, are suitable for solo travellers, you just need to have some sense of direction for getting yourself from point a to point b.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
Austrian Lakes Hike & Bike
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lake Wolfgangsee.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 4 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lake Wolfgangsee (Austria)
- 6 km
- Lake Schwarzensee (Austria)
- 16 km
- Mondsee (Austria)
- 15 km
- Lake Attersee (Austria)
- 18 km
- Bad Ischl (Austria)
- 17 km
- Bad Aussee (Austria)
- 4 km
- Altaussee (Austria)
- 12 km
- Hallstatt (Austria)
- 27 km
- Lake Wolfgangsee (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,256 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Austrian Lakes Hike & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30,911 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours