Austrian Lakes Hike & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,256
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lake Wolfgangsee
- Day 2: Walk to Lake Schwarzensee (4-5hrs)
- Day 3: Cycle via Mondsee to Lake Attersee (40-55km/25-34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Lake Traunsee then onto Bad Ischl (65km/40mi or 45km/28mi with train transfer)
- Day 5: Follow the brine pipeline and cross high pastures to Altaussee, bus to Bad Aussee (5-6hrs)
- Day 6: Cycle to Hallstatt or Bad Goisern (30 to 42km/18.5-26mi)
- Day 7: Walk along alpine trails on the flanks of Mt Krippenstein (3 to 8hrs)
- Day 8: Ferry across Lake Hallstatt, cycle to Lake Wolfgangsee (35 to 45km/22 to 28mi)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'd like to do a walking/cycling tour in Austria as a solo traveller, do you have options?
There are a number of options that might suit:
* Austrian Lakes Walk (self guided)
* Austrian Lakes Hike and Bike (self guided)
* Austrian Lakes Cycle (self guided).
These trips although self guided, are suitable for solo travellers, you just need to have some sense of direction for getting yourself from point a to point b.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Austrian Lakes Hike & Bike
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Lake Wolfgangsee9 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Lake WolfgangseeOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lake Wolfgangsee.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,256 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1256 for Austrian Lakes Hike & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lake Wolfgangsee (Austria)
- 6 km
- Lake Schwarzensee (Austria)
- 16 km
- Mondsee (Austria)
- 15 km
- Lake Attersee (Austria)
- 18 km
- Bad Ischl (Austria)
- 17 km
- Bad Aussee (Austria)
- 4 km
- Altaussee (Austria)
- 12 km
- Hallstatt (Austria)
- 27 km
- Lake Wolfgangsee (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,256 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Austrian Lakes Hike & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,732 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours