- Our saving
- US $ 264
- Red Light District
- Heineken Experience
- Van Gogh's museum
- Party on the streets of Amsterdam!
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- HChannahWritten on December 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lucie was our busabout guide for kings day in Amsterdam. From the minute we got there to the minute we left, Lucie was kind and helpful. I haven't met a tour guide yet as energetic and fun as Lucie.
- HChannahWritten on April 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lucie was my tour guide for Kings day celebrations in Amsterdam 2016. Lucie was a great guide, knew what she was talking about, how to get around the city. Lucie had managed to hurt her leg and back early on in the tour, but kept going to make it a good... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$5USD $264Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 February 2019 the full payment of $264 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $264 for King’s Day, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $264 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on King’s Day