- Our saving
- US $ 254
Unlock $1 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Red Light District
- Heineken Experience
- Van Gogh's museum
- Party on the streets of Amsterdam!
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- HChannahWritten on April 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentLucie was my tour guide for Kings day celebrations in Amsterdam 2016. Lucie was a great guide, knew what she was talking about, how to get around the city. Lucie had managed to hurt her leg and back early on in the tour, but kept going to make it a good experience for us. Thank you Lucie xxShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from Amsterdam4 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to AmsterdamOnly 3 seats left$5USD $254Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 April 2018 the full payment of $254 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $254 for King’s Day, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $254 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on King’s Day