Nepal Family Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Join the villagers in dancing, singing and games
- Delve into culture and visit local schools and markets
- Fall in love with the spectacular views of Annapurna
- Travel to Chitwan in search of rhino and the Bengal tiger
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (1330m).
- Day 2: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 3: Fly to Pokhara
- Day 4: Drive to Khare and trek to Dhampus 1900m. Walk approximately 5 hours.
- Day 5: To Landruk 1640m. Walk approx 4 hours.
- Day 6: To Ghandruk 1740m. Walk approx 4 hours.
- Day 7: To Birethanti and return to Pokhara. Walk approx 5-6 hours.
- Day 8: Drive Pokhara to Chitwan
- Day 9: At Chitwan
- Day 10: Return to Kathmandu. Drive 5 hours.
- Day 11: At leisure in Kathmandu (1350m).
- Day 12: Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Katherine· June 6th, 2018Overall, the trip matched the itinerary well, so potential travelers have a good idea of what to expect. The rating... Show more
- Monika· December 6th, 2017I joined World Expeditions for my first trekking holiday in Nepal and had such an amazing experience! Firstly, the... Show more
- Fidelma· January 21st, 2020Attentive guides. Flexible and accommodating. Mostly good quality hotels and guesthouses. Overall a great adventure... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday7 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday31 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday11 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday21 Nov, 2021EnglishThursday2 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday2 Jan, 2022EnglishThursday13 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday16 Jan, 2022EnglishThursday27 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Saturday12 Feb, 2022EnglishWednesday23 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Saturday19 Mar, 2022EnglishWednesday30 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday10 Apr, 2022EnglishThursday21 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday25 Sep, 2022EnglishThursday6 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
- Sunday23 Oct, 2022EnglishThursday3 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar