Canoeing - River Spey Descent
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 618
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Aviemore! With the kayak & canoe tour Canoeing - River Spey Descent, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Aviemore, Scotland and 3 other destinations in Scotland. Canoeing - River Spey Descent includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Travel style
- Kayak & Canoe
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One - Canoeing on the River Spey: The expedition begins!
- Day Two Canoeing the Spey: Boat of Balliefurth to Blacksboat
- Day Three - Canoeing on the Spey: Blacksboat to Craigellachie
- Day Four - Canoeing on the Spey: Craigellachie to Spey Bay
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Aviemore.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $618 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $618 for Canoeing - River Spey Descent, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 148 km.
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Balliefurth Wood (Scotland)
- 34 km
- Craigellachie (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Spey Bay (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $618 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Canoeing - River Spey Descent via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,097 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours