Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,390
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Quito and end in Guayaquil! With the discovery tour Ecuador Experience, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Quito to Guayaquil and through Quito, Ecuador and 6 other destinations in Ecuador. Ecuador Experience includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Wasim Khan's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - GoodThe guides were very helpful, and have good overall knowledge.. Everything was done according to the schedule.
- World Expeditions's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentGalapagos a dream destination. Cachalote 1 was the perfect getaway experience; the crew were excellent, food was delicio... Read more
- JudyToovey's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentThe camping part wasn't enjoyable. Right by railway line to Machu Pichu so very noisy and 2nd night only 1-2 km out of t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Quito, city tour
- Day 2: To Otavalo market
- Day 3: To Cotopaxi National Park
- Day 4: In Cotopaxi National Park. Transfer to Riobamba
- Day 5: 'Devils Nose' train & Inca ruins at Ingapirca
- Day 6: In Cuenca, transfer to Guayaquil
- Day 7: Trip concludes in Guayaquil
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Quito7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Quito7 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Quito7 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Quito7 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Quito7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Quito7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Quito7 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Quito7 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Quito7 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Quito7 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Guayaquil6 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Quito is the starting point and Guayaquil is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 November 2018 the full payment of $2,390 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2390 for Ecuador Experience, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 538 km.
- Quito (Ecuador)
- 51 km
- Otavalo (Ecuador)
- 103 km
- Cotopaxi (Ecuador)
- 115 km
- Riobamba (Ecuador)
- 99 km
- Ingapirca (Ecuador)
- 41 km
- Cuenca (Ecuador)
- 128 km
- Guayaquil (Ecuador)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,390 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,727 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ecuador Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,154 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours