Trek Annapurna and Everest
- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Namche Bazar
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu (1330m).
- Day 2: Fly to Pokhara, drive to Nayapul (2hrs), trek Syauli Bazaar (1340 metres) walk approx. 1-2hrs.
- Day 3: To Ghandruk (1940m) approx 5-6 hrs
- Day 4: To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 4-5 hrs.
- Day 5: To Ghorepani (2850m) walk approx.6-7hrs
- Day 6: Early Morning to Poon Hill & trek to Ulleri, walk approx. 5-6hrs
- Day 7: To Nayapul (1000m) - walk approx. 5 hrs, and drive to Pokhara.
- Day 8: Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu for free day or drive to Ramechap
- Day 9: Fly to Lukla (2800m) Trek to Monjo (2850m) Walk approx 5-6 hrs
- Day 10: To Namche Bazaar (3440m) - walk approx 3-4 hrs
- Day 11: To Kyangjuma (3550m) Walk approx 3-4 hrs
- Day 12: To Monjo (2850m) - walk approx 5-6 hrs
- Day 13: To Lukla (2800m) - walk approx 3-4 hrs
- Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu or return via Ramechap
- Day 15: Trip concludes in Kathmandu.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- LLLyen· December 30th, 2015I went with World Expeditions based on an ad I saw at the Banff mountain film festival a few months prior to backpacking around in Europe. They were able to to get everything set up for me when I booked less than two weeks before the start of the trip.... Show moreTrip date: April 2012
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Sunday28 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday12 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday1 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday26 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday12 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday8 Mar, 2022EnglishTuesday22 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday26 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday9 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday9 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday17 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday1 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9900% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people are required to book to guarantee the departure?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- 15 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Himalaya Mountains tours
- Nepal tours
- Asia tours
- Himalaya Mountains