Western Lochs and Highlands
- Our saving
- US $ 1,245
- Take in the beauty of Loch Lomond
- Walk along the West Highland Way
- Conquer Ben Nevis
- Discover the Hidden Glen of Glencoe
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- JJoWritten on July 9, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the Western Lochs & Highlands Tour at the end of June and what an amazing week it turned out to be! We were a small and fantastic group of seven plus our very experienced guide Jon. We set off early Sunday morning from Edinburgh and spent the first... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Trossachs
- Day 2 (Monday): Ascent of Ben Lomond "I'll take the High Road .."
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Ascent of the Cobbler
- Day 4 (Wednesday): West Highland Way
- Day 5: Ben Nevis
- Day 6 (Friday): Hidden Glen of Glencoe
- Day 7: Return to Edinburgh
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What age is considered to be acceptable for this hike? I am 69, but also healthy and fit.
The tour operator has an open age policy, so anyone that is fit to join, can join their tours.
Are there any surcharges for single travellers?
There are no additional surcharges for single travellers, but should you wish to request your own room while on the tour this would incur an additional fee.
If I book end August-early Sept, will I see heather, muirs and glens?
If you book any of our tours end of August - early September you will get to see the heather in bloom - usually about a 3 week period when it is at its most purple.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 January 2019 the full payment of $1,245 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1245 for Western Lochs and Highlands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 146 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,245 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Western Lochs and Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Lochs and Highlands