North West Highlands
- Our saving
- US $ 1,242
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Hike around Torridon
- Clifftop walk to Lighthouse
- Visit the Inerpolly National Nature Reserve
- Enjoy some of Scotland's finest hillwalking
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- RMRalucaWritten on October 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentDue to scheduling issues I ended up actually doing 2 back to back different tours. First was the whiskey tour in the inner Hebrides and second the North West Highlands. I've greatly enjoyed both. Spectacular views that camera cannot do justice, wonderful tour guides ( cannot say enough about James, Jon and David), good food and accommodations. I even got tempted and dipped in the lochs and the Atlantic. Had great company on both tours, schedule flexibility, opportunity for both solitude and great conversation. I'd say I have much more respect for those "hills" now. The climbing can be intense sometimes due to weather (wind, cold) so the fitness recommendations and the packing list should be taken seriously. The experience was better then expected and unforgettable. I'm already thinking on planning my next trip with walkabout Scotland. I do admire the company's respect and love for nature and the environment. I'd suggest negotiating and finalizing any tours directly with their office. My phone calls and emails were promptly returned.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 7, 20125.0 - ExcellentHi Jon, Thanks again for a brilliant trip. I really enjoyed the North Western Highlands. Ian, Sophie and Lizzy were each brilliant, very caring and perfectly dealing with all sorts of characters, full of anecdotes and information and brilliant entertainers - always a good laugh. I know every person on the tour enjoyed their company very much. Best regards from Potsdam Karen
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Travel to Torridon
- Day 2 (Monday): Coire Mhic Fhearchair
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Ben Damph
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Camas Mhor and Rubha Reidh cliff top walk
- Day 5 (Thursday): Cul Mor
- Day 6 (Friday): Stac Pollaidh
- Day 7 (Saturday): Return to Edinburgh
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $1,242 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1242 for North West Highlands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 453 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 227 km
- Torridon (Scotland)
- 227 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,242 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North West Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North West Highlands