Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Take a coastal walk through villages
- Learn about Scotland's rich history
- Go on a boat ride to Loch Coruisk
- Explore the rugged Cuillin mountains
Day 1 (Sunday): Travel to Skye
Start point Haymarket Station Concourse, Haymarket Station Bus Stop, Haymarket, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 5JZ, United Kingdom 09:00
- Day 2 (Monday): Boreraig and Suisnish.
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Boat trip from Elgol to Loch Coruisk and walk to Camasunary Bay
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Coire Lagan
- Day 5 (Thursday): The Quirang and Meall na Suiramach
- Day 6 (Friday): Macleod’s Maidens
Day 7 (Saturday): Return to Edinburgh
End point Any hotel or hostel with City Centre, Haymarket, Waverley or Airport, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom 16:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CeciSeptember 03, 2018so it was announced the trip to be for younge people, but it wasn't ; out group was mainly elder people and I mean I don't really care about it but what I need to point the fact that the group was too big for just one guide, we as group had different... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- EdgarAugust 29, 2018I thought this would be a trip where everything was 100% organized ( because of the money I spent on it) and our safety & respect as costumers would be appreciated. None of this happened: The guide was disrespectful to us, saying he didn't know how... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- AA TourRadar TravellerJuly 23, 2018I enjoyed every single aspect of this tour! Of course, it helped that we had the best of luck with the weather but independently of that, the walks took us to the most amazing places with breathtaking sceneries and our guide, James, was very... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- AmyApril 28, 2014Wow! I was nervous having to spend a week with people I didn't know. But it turned out to be one of the best weeks of my life. We were a small group and we became a family by the end of huge week. The hikes were challenging, but great exercise and... Show moreTrip date: April 2014
Frequently asked questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does this tour start?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar