Isle of Skye Discovery
- Our saving
- US $ 1,404
- Take a coastal walk through villages
- Learn about Scotland's rich history
- Go on a boat ride to Loch Coruisk
- Explore the rugged Cuillin mountains
- Age range
- 16 to 100 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartment, Cottage
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- Rather Poor
- AmyWritten on April 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentWow! I was nervous having to spend a week with people I didn't know. But it turned out to be one of the best weeks of my life. We were a small group and we became a family by the end of huge week. The hikes were challenging, but great exercise and confidence building. If you get Andy and/or Eric as your guide, you are literally the luckiest people on the planet! They will look after you and make it fun. Seriously enjoyed my week and wished it to never end. Skye is so beautiful that I definitely want to come back. There are animals and beautiful landscapes and you learn about the history of Skye and the geological history about the glaciers and lava and how it is forever changing. You should definitely do this... It will change you... Yearning for the freedom and beauty nature has to offer.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Travel to Skye
- Day 2 (Monday): Boreraig and Suisnish.
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Boat trip from Elgol to Loch Coruisk and walk to Camasunary Bay
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Coire Lagan
- Day 5 (Thursday): The Quirang and Meall na Suiramach
- Day 6 (Friday): Macleod’s Maidens
- Day 7 (Saturday): Return to Edinburgh
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 2, 2015
Would this tour be suitable for a 4 year old child?
This tour would not be suitable for a child that young, as the hikes on the Skye Discovery trip are not suitable for a 4 year old - you would probably have to carry him/her for a good part of the time. It's quite a long way from Edinburgh as well so there would be issues with the journey.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
Isle of Skye Discovery
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$59USD $1,404Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$59USD $1,404Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$59USD $1,404
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$59USD $1,404
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$59USD $1,404
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$59USD $1,404
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,404 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1404 for Isle of Skye Discovery, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 255 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 44 km
- Elgol (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Loch Coruisk (Scotland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,404 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Isle of Skye Discovery via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Isle of Skye Discovery