Isle of Skye Discovery
- Our saving
- US $ 1,329
- +3 Destinations
- Isle Of Skye
- Take a coastal walk through villages
- Learn about Scotland's rich history
- Go on a boat ride to Loch Coruisk
- Explore the rugged Cuillin mountains
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartment, Cottage
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- CeciWritten on September 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
so it was announced the trip to be for younge people, but it wasn't ; out group was mainly elder people and I mean I don't really care about it but what I need to point the fact that the group was too big for just one guide, we as group had different skills... Read more
- EdgarWritten on August 29, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I thought this would be a trip where everything was 100% organized ( because of the money I spent on it) and our safety & respect as costumers would be appreciated. None of this happened: The guide was disrespectful to us, saying he didn't know how... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed every single aspect of this tour! Of course, it helped that we had the best of luck with the weather but independently of that, the walks took us to the most amazing places with breathtaking sceneries and our guide, James, was very professional,... Read more
- AmyWritten on April 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wow! I was nervous having to spend a week with people I didn't know. But it turned out to be one of the best weeks of my life. We were a small group and we became a family by the end of huge week. The hikes were challenging, but great exercise and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Travel to Skye
- Day 2 (Monday): Boreraig and Suisnish.
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Boat trip from Elgol to Loch Coruisk and walk to Camasunary Bay
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Coire Lagan
- Day 5 (Thursday): The Quirang and Meall na Suiramach
- Day 6 (Friday): Macleod’s Maidens
- Day 7 (Saturday): Return to Edinburgh
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends on Day 7, upon your return to Edinburgh. Return time is approx 2 - 3 pm.
When and where does this tour start?
This tour will depart from the Edinburgh designated meeting point at 9 am, the details of which can be found in your final trip documents.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 16 and above, therefore under 16's will be unable to participate. There are no strict upper age limits so as long as you're fit enough to participate in the itinerary you're welcome to join this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Isle of Skye Discovery
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$55USD $1,329
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$55USD $1,329
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$55USD $1,329
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$55USD $1,329
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$55USD $1,329
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$55USD $1,329
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$55USD $1,329
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 March 2019 the full payment of $1,329 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1329 for Isle of Skye Discovery, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 255 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 44 km
- Elgol (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Loch Coruisk (Scotland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,329 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Isle of Skye Discovery via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Isle of Skye Discovery