The Big Highland Tour
Up to 60% off - Find your deal
ends in 68:41:20
- Our saving
- US $ 2,357
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Walk into the 'Hidden Glen'
- Experience Ben Nevis, Scotland
- Admire the Eas Mor waterfall
- See dramatic seascapes
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the hiking & trekking tour The Big Highland Tour, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 7 other destinations in Europe. The Big Highland Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- RileyWritten on July 26, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe Big Highlands Tour was fantastic. A great balance between hiking and recuperation. This tour covered many of the top hiking spots in Scotland. I thoroughly enjoy it and our great guide Flo made it a trip to remember. Met Jon as well who was super nice. I had a blast doing this tour and am very happy with the way it was ran.Show detailed ratings
- PamWritten on October 25, 20135.0 - ExcellentWould highly recommend this tour company! This was a trip of a lifetime and an awesome experience overall. The varied trails and hikes gave a wonderful look into Scotland, the raw rugged scenery and the warmth of the Scottish people everywhere we went was second to none! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what you do! XOShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Ben A'an and The Trossachs
- Day 2 (Monday): Ascent of Ben Lomond
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Hidden Glen of Glencoe
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Ben Nevis
- Day 5 (Thursday): Transfer to Skye
- Day 6: (Friday): Boreraig and Suisnish
- Day 7 (Saturday): Coire Lagan
- Day 8 (Sunday): The Quirang and Meall na Suiramach
- Day 9 (Monday): Transfer to Torridon Area
- Day 10 (Tuesday): Coire Mhic Fhearchair
- Day 11 (Wednesday): Camas Mhor and Rubha Reidh cliff top walk
- Day 12 (Thursday): Transfer to Newtonmore
- Day 13 (Friday): Cairngorm Mountain Wander
- Day 14 (Saturday): Transfer to Edinburgh. Final Evening of Tour
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement for solo travellers?
If you would like a private room we can definitely request this but it would be at extra cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Big Highland Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to EdinburghOnly 2 seats left$98USD $2,357
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$98USD $2,357
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$98USD $2,357
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $2,357 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2357 for The Big Highland Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 603 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 110 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Torridon (Scotland)
- 99 km
- Newtonmore (England)
- 42 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 133 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,357 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,602 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Big Highland Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Big Highland Tour