The Big Highland Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,302
- Walk into the 'Hidden Glen'
- Experience Ben Nevis, Scotland
- Admire the Eas Mor waterfall
- See dramatic seascapes
- Rather Poor
- RileyWritten on July 26, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Big Highlands Tour was fantastic. A great balance between hiking and recuperation. This tour covered many of the top hiking spots in Scotland. I thoroughly enjoy it and our great guide Flo made it a trip to remember. Met Jon as well who was super nice.... Read more
- PamWritten on October 25, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would highly recommend this tour company! This was a trip of a lifetime and an awesome experience overall. The varied trails and hikes gave a wonderful look into Scotland, the raw rugged scenery and the warmth of the Scottish people everywhere we went was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Sunday): Ben A'an and The Trossachs
- Day 2 (Monday): Ascent of Ben Lomond
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Hidden Glen of Glencoe
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Ben Nevis
- Day 5 (Thursday): Transfer to Skye
- Day 6: (Friday): Boreraig and Suisnish
- Day 7 (Saturday): Coire Lagan
- Day 8 (Sunday): The Quirang and Meall na Suiramach
- Day 9 (Monday): Transfer to Torridon Area
- Day 10 (Tuesday): Coire Mhic Fhearchair
- Day 11 (Wednesday): Camas Mhor and Rubha Reidh cliff top walk
- Day 12 (Thursday): Transfer to Newtonmore
- Day 13 (Friday): Cairngorm Mountain Wander
- Day 14 (Saturday): Transfer to Edinburgh. Final Evening of Tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement for solo travellers?
If you would like a private room we can definitely request this but it would be at extra cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
The Big Highland Tour
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$96USD $2,302
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$96USD $2,302
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$96USD $2,302
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$96USD $2,302
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Edinburgh14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$96USD $2,302
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $2,302 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2302 for The Big Highland Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 110 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Torridon (Scotland)
- 99 km
- Newtonmore (England)
- 42 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 133 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,302 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Big Highland Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Big Highland Tour