Friday - Lowther Hill
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 34
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the hiking & trekking tour Friday - Lowther Hill, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and Wanlockhead. Starting from $34, Friday - Lowther Hill is 80% cheaper than the average 1-3 day tour through Scotland.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Walkabout Scotland:Write a review
- Raluca Mallozzi's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour5.0 - Excellent... with their office. My phone calls and emails were promptly returned.Walkabout Scotland Read more
- Ruth Evans's review about another Walkabout Scotland tour4.0 - GoodStunning countryside and excellent guide made for a great holiday. However, administration and communication from head ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Lowther Hill Itinerary
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Walkabout Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2018 the full payment of $34 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $34 for Friday - Lowther Hill, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Walkabout Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Walkabout Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 144 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Wanlockhead (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $34 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Friday - Lowther Hill via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,711 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours