Mont Blanc Ascent
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Transfer to Plan de l’aiguille (2207m); equipment hire.
- Day 2: Acclimatisation and training day. Practice of scrambling techniques and off-track walking.
- Day 3: Transfer and cable car to Albert Premier refuge. Afternoon snow and ice skills training.
- Day 4: Glacier technique training; classic climb to Tete Blanche (3429m).
- Day 5: Train to Nid d’Aigle (2372m); walk to the Tete Rousse hut (3167m).
- Day 6: Climb to the Gouter hut and then the Mont Blanc (4810m).
- Day 7: Second chance to climb the summit; descend to Le Fayet.
- Day 8: End Le Fayet.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- APhil Atty· October 3rd, 2013For a 65 year old like myself it was tough and fully desrving of its E category. It made trekking to Everest Base camp feel like a walk in the park.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Summitting Mont Blanc on what the guides told us was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACharles Bennett· August 1st, 2013Excellent holiday spoilt by travel to and from Switzerland and lack of assistance from Exodus with Swiss Air problems.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?All the time spent in the mountains with a great group of likeminded fellow... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASaboohi Famili· July 2nd, 2013A fabulous holiday. Excellent guides and superb weather. The guides were professional, supportive and extremely helpful. I owe my reaching the summit to Bernard. He was so patient with me when I couldn't find the energy to carry on. The holiday exceeded... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Hogan· January 21st, 2013Massive disappoint is the best way to sum up this trip. In selecting Exodus ahead of other companies I thought I’d made a wise choice, little did I realise what awaited me in Chamonix! Put simply there was a woeful lack of organisation. The worst... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Hogan· January 21st, 2013Massive disappoint is the best way to sum up this trip. In selecting Exodus ahead of other companies I thought IReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACameron Gray· January 3rd, 2013My Mont Blanc Trip was an excellent mountaineering experience. The skills that we learned on the training climb, through to the experience of climbing Mont Blanc du Tacul (Mont Blanc was outwith our reach owing to rockfall) were simply amazing.What was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGerard Neilan· October 11th, 2012An amazing if challenging experience. A fun group, a brilliant guide and fantastic weather all week meant, luckily for us, the summit was on offer and we took it. Standing on the roof of Western Europe looking down on three countries made all the effort... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARoderick Wild· October 1st, 2012This was an amazing trip. The friendships, the teamwork, the mountain scenery, the sense of achievement on reaching the summit. Absolutely amazing.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Â The mostÂ inspirational moment was summit day, and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGuy Woods· September 23rd, 2012A truely amazing adventure. The training and preparation was great in itself and had I not summited Mont Blanc I would still have had a fantastic time.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Our Guides and there amazing lifestyles,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristopher Robson· September 2nd, 2012A rewarding, fun and successful adventure. When we stood atop Mt Blanc, with the whole of France below us (and what seemed like the whole of Europe) I was truly proud. A certain toughness and fitness is required, but as I am 47 years old and my walking... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday17 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,5790% Interest Instalments
- Thursday24 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,5790% Interest Instalments
- Thursday26 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday2 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$4,579
- Thursday2 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday9 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$4,579
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday9 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday16 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday16 Jun, 2022EnglishThursday23 Jun, 2022$4,7490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday23 Jun, 2022EnglishThursday30 Jun, 2022$4,7490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday25 Aug, 2022EnglishThursday1 Sep, 2022$4,7490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday1 Sep, 2022EnglishThursday8 Sep, 2022$4,7490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Sep, 2022EnglishThursday15 Sep, 2022$4,7490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- France Travel Guide
- Mont Blanc: Hikes, Itineraries and Maps
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Do I Need a Guide to Climb Mont Blanc?
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- 10 Best Private Hiking & Trekking Tours | TourRadar
- Europe from Geneva
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Mont Blanc tours
- France tours
- Europe tours
- Mont Blanc