Croatia: Islands & Mountains
- Our saving
- US $ 1,420
- Explore the UNESCO-designated old city of Dubrovnik
- Take a ferry to Split and visit Diocletian's Roman Palace
- Hike in the canyons of Velika Paklenica National Park
- View the 17 tiers of the Stradinski Buk waterfalls
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Point-to-Point Hikes
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Walk from Gornji Obod to Strazisce Peak; transfer to Dubrovnik, explore the old town
- Day 3: Transfer up the coast to the Biokovo Massif; walk above the town of Makarska; transfer to Bol on the Island of Brac
- Day 4: Climb Vidova Gora for views over Bol and Zlatni Rat, the Golden Beach; afternoon to relax on the beach
- Day 5: Catch the ferry to Split and enjoy a couple of hours exploring the old town before transferring to Krka N.P.; visit the Skradinski buk waterfalls.
- Day 6: Velika Paklenica N.P. gorge walk via the Mirila Graves and Ramici Village
- Day 7: Another day in Paklenica N.P.; walk to a meadow beneath Bojin Kuk peak before returning to Starigrad Paklenica in the afternoon
- Day 8: The tour Ends at Zadar Airport.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BernadetteWritten on June 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved this tour. Mario was an excellent guide. The destinations were differing and interesting. The hiking was wonderful and the scenery was stunning. I think that the rating should be modified to show what the terrain is actually like. Most of us... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- DonWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Hiking trip along the Dalmatian coast was probably one of the nicest trips I have done in my lifetime (definitely in the top 4). Ivan, our tour guide, was knowledgeable, helpful and admirably used his great sense of humor in dealing with the swath of... Read more
- JohnWritten on October 29, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide was very caring and knowledgeable. He provided a snapshot of the history of Croatia and he gave us clear information on the next day's events and what to expect. Some of the hiking was more difficult than we expected for Level 3 moderate.... Read more
- TBThomas BanfieldWritten on September 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
Another excellent walking holiday with Exodus, with a friendly group in lovely surroundings. The leader Zeljko was an inspiring and enthusiastic guide, and the holiday exceeded my expectations. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Can't... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- LSLesley SavageWritten on July 7, 20134.0 - Good
A fantastic trip with stunning scenery, amazing walks, and beautiful towns. Quite full on with the walking times not leaving loads of time to relax, but fabulous nonetheless. A really noce country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ECElaine ChapmanWritten on July 3, 20134.0 - Good
beautiful place,lovely people.hard walking- brochure states anyone with a reasonable level of fitness can do these walks.i thought that was me,but found it incredibly hard going up mountains every day-(and even more so descending!!)- had to have a day to... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RHRobin HancoxWritten on September 12, 20124.0 - Good
Excellent organisation, leader, food and companyWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A real live brown bear crossing our path (while in a mini-bus !)What did you think of your group leader?First class - full of knowledgeDo you have any advice... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CDCharles DufaurWritten on June 13, 20123.0 - Average
I found the footpath's in Krk very stoney and rockey which was hard going for me to keep up with the younger members in the group; the cumulative effect of this was on the last day when the lip of my walking boot was making my ankle hurt and I decided not... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAAsif AbbasWritten on January 19, 20123.0 - Average
The trip was a fairly relaxed yet thorough exploration of Croatian mountains along with a visit to its coastline. Its a well balanced trip that won't leave you needing extra sleep but will still let you get in some good walks and great scenery. We had two... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RWRobert WilliamsWritten on October 11, 20114.0 - Good
Fantastic trip, fantastic walking, fantastic food, fantastic sights, fantastic country. Did I mention it was fantastic?!?What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?1 - View from summit of Velebit Zavizan2 - Trekking along the Premuziceva trail 3 -... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the group size for this tour?
The maximum group size on this tour is 16 people.
What style of accommodation is used on the tour?
The accommodation used on the tour is based on simple but comfortable hotels which all have ensuite bathrooms.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
As a solo traveller, you can choose to be paired with another traveller of the same gender or to ensure the privacy of your own room for the duration of the tour you can pay a single supplement which is an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Croatia: Islands & Mountains
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to ZadarOnly 1 seat left$129$1,549-8%USD $1,420
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$30USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$31USD $1,518
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$30USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$33USD $1,616
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$31USD $1,518
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$35USD $1,714
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$38USD $1,841
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$35USD $1,714
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Zadar8 seats left$35USD $1,714
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Zadar is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 70 km
- Tucepi (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Vidova Gora (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 55 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Starigrad (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Paklenica National Park (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,420 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia: Islands & Mountains