High Peaks of Bulgaria
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Bansko
- Day 2: Hike across the Todrina Porta pass (2500m) via Vasilashki and Bandersihki lakes.
- Day 3: Ascent of Mt. Vihren (2914m), the highest peak in the Pirin Mountains.
- Day 4: Visit the Rila Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and walk in the surrounding nature reserve.
- Day 5: Panoramic hike through the heart of the Rila Mountains.
- Day 6: Ascent of Mt Malyovitsa (2729m).
- Day 7: Ascent of Mt Musala (2925m); transfer to Sofia.
- Day 8: End Sofia.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AKieron Rackley· July 15th, 2013It has been three years since my last Exodus trip and this one reminded me of what I had missed. Great accomodation, lots of quality chunky walks, pleasant group and outstanding leader. Able to relax in evenings. Holiday as well as a challenge. Met... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APhillip Mallery· October 2nd, 2012Great leader. Very tough walking but accomadation great, so would recommend separate gradeing of walking and accomadation.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?5 mountain tops in 7 days!What did you think of your group leader?Very good.Do... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAndrew Ritz· September 17th, 2012Great views, warm people, some effort requiredWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Reaching the peaks and the views from them, taking in some of the previous days walks. The ability to relax at the end of the day, in calm... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATrevor Williams· September 11th, 2012In my experience this holiday is right in the middle of the Challenging grading. The scenary was good without being spectacular but the accommodation and food was excellent. The highlight of the trip was the quality of the Leader. Vladimir was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAnna Cheer· August 5th, 2012This was a hard-work holiday, but so worth it. It was far more varied than we'd expected. Each mountain was very different, from bare-rock splendour to a weather and military station with a kiosk serving tea! Blazing sun to hail and thunder, beech woods... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AClare Elliott· August 1st, 2012Well organised with professional and friendly staff, all in all a great trip with amazing scenery.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Reaching the sumit of Mt Vihren.What did you think of your group leader?Very professional, helpful,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASally Light· September 19th, 2011This was a great trip. Excellent walking, a great tour leader and fascinating country. Highly recommended. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The walking was challenging but the views wonderful and it was great to return to a big meal... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAnna Porta· September 14th, 2011The perfect mountain week with several ascents in different scenaries, all of them unspoilt and a cultural break halfway through the week visiting monasteries, caves and geological features. Tough but extremely rewarding. Great weather, food and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Scott· August 16th, 2011Lovely mountains with beautiful plants and wildlife. The guide and driver went out of their way to be helpful and the hotels were friendly and welcoming. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through a mist shrouded forest and then... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAndrew McAlpine· October 4th, 2007What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Alpine flowers and bird life and some great mountain scenery.What did you think of your group leader?The guide was very knowledgeable about the regions we visited, Bulgarian history and the flora and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$1,549Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- Best Two-Week Europe Itineraries: Where should you go
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Europe from Sofia
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Rhodope Mountains tours
- Bulgaria tours
- Europe tours
- Rhodope Mountains