High Peaks of Bulgaria
- Our saving
- US $ 1,499
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Bansko
- Day 2: Hike across the Todrina Porta pass (2500m) via Vasilashki and Bandersihki lakes.
- Day 3: Ascent of Mt. Vihren (2914m), the highest peak in the Pirin Mountains.
- Day 4: Visit the Rila Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and walk in the surrounding nature reserve.
- Day 5: Panoramic hike through the heart of the Rila Mountains.
- Day 6: Ascent of Mt Malyovitsa (2729m).
- Day 7: Ascent of Mt Musala (2925m); transfer to Sofia.
- Day 8: End Sofia.
- Rather Poor
- KRKieron RackleyWritten on July 15, 20135.0 - Excellent
It has been three years since my last Exodus trip and this one reminded me of what I had missed. Great accomodation, lots of quality chunky walks, pleasant group and outstanding leader. Able to relax in evenings. Holiday as well as a challenge. Met friendly... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PMPhillip MalleryWritten on October 2, 20124.0 - Good
Great leader. Very tough walking but accomadation great, so would recommend separate gradeing of walking and accomadation.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?5 mountain tops in 7 days!What did you think of your group leader?Very good.Do you... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARAndrew RitzWritten on September 17, 20125.0 - Excellent
Great views, warm people, some effort requiredWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Reaching the peaks and the views from them, taking in some of the previous days walks. The ability to relax at the end of the day, in calm surroundings.What... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- TWTrevor WilliamsWritten on September 11, 20124.0 - Good
In my experience this holiday is right in the middle of the Challenging grading. The scenary was good without being spectacular but the accommodation and food was excellent. The highlight of the trip was the quality of the Leader. Vladimir was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACAnna CheerWritten on August 5, 20125.0 - Excellent
This was a hard-work holiday, but so worth it. It was far more varied than we'd expected. Each mountain was very different, from bare-rock splendour to a weather and military station with a kiosk serving tea! Blazing sun to hail and thunder, beech woods to... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CEClare ElliottWritten on August 1, 20125.0 - Excellent
Well organised with professional and friendly staff, all in all a great trip with amazing scenery.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Reaching the sumit of Mt Vihren.What did you think of your group leader?Very professional, helpful,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SLSally LightWritten on September 19, 20114.0 - Good
This was a great trip. Excellent walking, a great tour leader and fascinating country. Highly recommended. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The walking was challenging but the views wonderful and it was great to return to a big meal and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APAnna PortaWritten on September 14, 20114.0 - Good
The perfect mountain week with several ascents in different scenaries, all of them unspoilt and a cultural break halfway through the week visiting monasteries, caves and geological features. Tough but extremely rewarding. Great weather, food and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- DSDavid ScottWritten on August 16, 20114.0 - Good
Lovely mountains with beautiful plants and wildlife. The guide and driver went out of their way to be helpful and the hotels were friendly and welcoming. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through a mist shrouded forest and then... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMAndrew McAlpineWritten on October 4, 20074.0 - Good
What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Alpine flowers and bird life and some great mountain scenery.What did you think of your group leader?The guide was very knowledgeable about the regions we visited, Bulgarian history and the flora and fauna... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
High Peaks of Bulgaria
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to London8 seats left$37USD $1,499Instant BookHold my
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to London8 seats left$37USD $1,499Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sofia is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 96 km
- Bansko (Bulgaria)
- 12 km
- Pirin National Park (Bulgaria)
- 12 km
- Bansko (Bulgaria)
- 44 km
- Rila (Bulgaria)
- 20 km
- Malyovitsa (Bulgaria)
- 18 km
- Mt Musala (Bulgaria)
- 61 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 2,015 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 31,024 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours