Highlands of Sri Lanka
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Nuwara Eliya
- Yala National Park
- See traditional farmers in rice fields and tea plantations
- Admire the beautiful natural beauty of lakeside Kandy
- Bask in a sensational sunrise from Adams Peak
- Don your khakis searching for leopards in Yala
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Dambulla.
- Day 2: Visit Dambulla Caves, village walk towards Sigiriya; afternoon visit to Lion Rock Fortress.
- Day 3: Drive to Illukkumbura; walk the Manigala Trail in the Knuckles Range.
- Day 4: Walk through forests to Meemure; transfer to Orutota
- Day 5: To Kandy; visit the Temple of the Tooth.
- Days 6-7: Ascend Adams Peak (2243m).
- Day 8: Drive to Nuwara Eliya; optional walk to explore the town
- Day 9: Early morning to Horton Plains; walk to World's End viewpoint; to Ella by train.
- Day 10: Daywalk around Ella; visit the Ravana Waterfalls and Ella Gap.
- Day 11: Drive to Yala National Park; afternoon game drive.
- Day 12: Visit Kataragama Temple and walk around Tissamaharama lake; transfer to the coast.
- Day 13: Free day to relax on the beach or optional activities including whale watching (Nov to April).
- Day 14: To Galle; transfer to Colombo.
- Day 15: End Colombo.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- ACAlison· November 26th, 2018Our guide was passionate about his countryespecially the rural communities. He went out of his way to show us their way of life and their culture.Trip date: November 2018
- AJohn Pick· February 8th, 2013Highly recommended. A beautiful country and a beautiful way to see it. The tour was well organised, the accommodation was as described, and the Sri Lankan people were friendly and welcoming. Try and see it now before the extra 50 000 new hotel beds... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AFred Dubendorf· January 15th, 2013We thought that Sri Lanka is simply amazing. Our guide Sampath Kulatunge was the best we have ever had in any of our travels. All of the people of Sri Lanka seem to be open, friendly but shy. We climbed Adams peak on New Years Day and everbody was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AConstance Lovegrove· January 14th, 2013Great place to go: cheap, warm, safe, wonderful scenery and interesting culture. Brilliant challenging itinerary.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Equally, the ascent of Adams Peak and whale watching.Â Eating in local houses.What did... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANina Mattock· September 2nd, 2012We saw and learnt a lot about the country and its peoples. The days were packed with exotic sights, tastes, sounds, smells ...... What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?One of the most inspirational moments for me was the Meemure trail... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday29 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday7 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday28 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday5 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday30 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Feb, 2022EnglishSunday6 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday24 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Jul, 2022EnglishSunday7 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Nov, 2022EnglishSunday27 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Dec, 2022EnglishWednesday4 Jan, 2023Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar