- Our saving
- US $ 1,543
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- DCDavid CurtisWritten on November 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
Really enjoyed this trip, lots of variety from chaotic Catania to the tranquility and clear blue seas of the volcanic islands and the mars scape at the top of Etna. Walking was not too hard or too easy (it pays to be a bit fit though)What was the most... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- KAKieran ArthurWritten on November 5, 20134.0 - Good
An enjoyable week spent exploring Sicily and the Aeolian islands, with tasty local food and wine and excellent company.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Undoubtedly, the climb to the top of Stromboli for sunset, and the subsequent volcanic... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- HPHoward ParvinWritten on October 28, 20135.0 - Excellent
A brilliant and memorable trip to spectacular places, with comfortable accommodation, good food and good company. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The summits of the volcanoes. All were awe inspiring but all were different. Vulcano was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SSSean StreetsWritten on October 16, 20135.0 - Excellent
Awesome trip - well organised from the first day to the last, so many great memories and a fantastic group of people to spend it with.Sicily is amazing!! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Reaching the summit of Stromboli just as the sun... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RSRebecca StamfordWritten on October 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip in Sicily treking the volcanos - seeing is believing! Loved every minuteWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Strombolli hike and seeing lava at night was awesome but Etna hike was superb too for different reasons - can't really... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MSMarc StamfordWritten on October 10, 20135.0 - Excellent
AMAZING.....!!! Loved every second of this trip - fantastic group, great walking, specatular volcanoes, brillent guide, lots of laughs. Everything you could possibly want from a holiday.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Was it the lava... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- NSNatalie ShentonWritten on October 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
A fantastic week packed full of fun, fabulous food and fantastic scenery!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me the most inspirational moment was just as we arrived at the very top of Stromboli. It had been a challenging but rewarding... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- VPValerie PerryWritten on September 16, 20135.0 - Excellent
Never having been part of a guided walking holiday but being a very experienced independent walker across the UK and Europe I wasn't sure what to expect. However, from the outset the trip exceeded my expectations with a superb guide and a fantastic group... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SDSusan DrakeWritten on August 9, 20135.0 - Excellent
A brilliant trip - one of the best (and believe me, I've done a few)! Really powerful experience of nature at work; extremely memorable and awe-inspiring.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me, climbing Etna as we were lucky enough to... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MDMark DimlerWritten on July 31, 20133.0 - Average
This is an exciting holiday that goes to a place many operators don't, that is why i chose it. I feel considering the overall cost, meals should be included every night, like most other operators. This was a trial run for this holiday at this time of year,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Milazzo.
- Day 2: Boat to Vulcano and trek to the crater to see the famous fumaroles; free afternoon for bathing in Vulcano's hot springs, beaches and mud baths.
- Day 3: Walk along Lipari's unspoilt western coast; free time to explore Lipari historic town and the archaeological museum; wine and produce tasting.
- Day 4: Boat to Stomboli; free time to explore the island before a sunset hike to the 'Sciara del Fuoco' (Stream of fire), to witness the volcanic activity.
- Day 5: Free half day in Stromboli to visit the town or relax on the island's black beaches; sunset trek to the summit of Stromboli.
- Day 6: Travel to the town of Taormina for a short optional walk and sightseeing; continue towards Etna’s southern slope.
- Day 7: Walk the southern area of the Mount Etna or take an optional trek to the summit crater (3350m); transfer and overnight in Catania.
- Day 8: End Catania.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Catania4 seats left$132$1,675-8%USD $1,543
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Catania8 seats left$132$1,675-8%USD $1,543
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Catania8 seats left$132$1,675-8%USD $1,543
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to CataniaOnly 1 seat left$132$1,675-8%USD $1,543
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Catania7 seats left$132$1,675-8%USD $1,543
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Catania8 seats left$132$1,675-8%USD $1,543
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Catania8 seats left$132$1,675-8%USD $1,543
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Catania6 seats left$132$1,705-8%USD $1,573
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Catania8 seats left$132$1,705-8%USD $1,573
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Catania8 seats left$132$1,705-8%USD $1,573
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Catania.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 March 2019 the full payment of $1,543 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1543 for Sicilian Volcanoes, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Catania (Italy)
- 81 km
- Milazzo (Italy)
- 36 km
- Lipari (Italy)
- 9 km
- Vulcano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Lipari (Italy)
- 45 km
- Stromboli (Italy)
- 64 km
- Milazzo (Italy)
- 41 km
- Castelmola (Italy)
- 1 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 29 km
- Parco dell'Etna (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,543 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,368 tours in Europe
- covered by 342 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours