Mountains & Villages of Corsica
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Bocognano.
- Day 2: Train to Tavera; Woodland walk to ancient menhir (standing stone). Train back to Bocognano; Circular walk to Cascade du Voile de la Mariee.
- Day 3: Train journey to Vivario; walk to Tattone and onto the Vecchio River where it may be possible to swim. Ascend to Vizzavona and train to Bocognano.
- Day 4: Train to Corte; walk along the rugged Tavignano valley and back to the historic town of Corte. Return by train to Bocognano
- Day 5: Free day for an optional trip by train to Ajaccio and its beaches, or to relax in Bocognano.
- Day 6: Train to Vizzavona from where we enjoy a walk along the famous GR20 to Bocca Palmente.
- Day 7: Walk directly from the hotel to the Gravona River; walk along the Gorge of Richjusa and back to Bocognano.
- Day 8: End Bocognano.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AInge Muller· October 4th, 2013Fabulous scenery, great walks, beautiful scents of the maquis, excellent guide (Rudi) etc. etc. Everything I had hoped Corsica would be, and so much more. The trip has inspired me to dot THE big one next year, the GR20. Can't wait !!!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARosemary Anne Abrey· September 17th, 2013Overall a very good trip, dramatic mountain scenery with a good friendly guide called Suzie. Enjoyed using the local trains to get to starts of some of the walks, and particularly enjoyed the welcome breaks she gave us for bathing/paddling in the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARoger Rosewarne· July 31st, 2013A good week of walking in a mountain landscape using the scenic mountain railway to access most walks. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The view from my hotel window and fromÂ theÂ train windows.Walking in the mountains and river... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARonald Powell· July 2nd, 2013A very good week of walking on a beautiful, and to us, surprisingly green, island.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The views of the snow-capped peaks and rocky outcrops, sometimes glimpsed through trees, theÂ beautiful natural rock... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARuth Thomas· January 20th, 2013A most enjoyable holiday: wonderful scenery, good variety of walks, excellent leader, great company and lovely sunny hot weather most of the time. Comfortable hotel, within easy walking distance of the village bakery and a good bar, as well as being... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADuncan Brice· January 6th, 2013An excellent walking holiday the tone of which was set on the first afternoon when we all went for 'trial' walk to assess our abilities - a sound idea. We got to know the group from the very start which set the scene for the rest of the week. What was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGwen Higgins· January 6th, 2013Satisfies the desire to climb mountains on an island with a colourful history of bandits especially before the rule of its most famous son, Napoleon, without sacrificing the comforts of a family run hotel or the pleasures of the local village bar and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Rhodes· January 2nd, 2013Excellent hotel with great food. Atmospheric village in a remote spot. Great scenery. Very friendly people in the group, we all got on well.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The beautiful woods and views from the mountains sides.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AColin Read· October 1st, 2012This was well up there with the best walking holidays I have been on. There really was nothing to criticise and even the weather was as close to perfect as you are ever likely to get in the mountains.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AStephen Bamford· September 19th, 2012Excellent holiday - spectacular scenery, good company, friendly welcoming hotel with good food, skilled group leader.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The view from the top of the hill on the last day - and sense of achievement in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,599Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 May, 2022EnglishSunday29 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 May, 2022EnglishSunday5 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Jun, 2022EnglishSunday12 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Jun, 2022EnglishSunday19 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Jun, 2022EnglishSunday26 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Jul, 2022EnglishSunday17 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Jul, 2022EnglishSunday24 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Aug, 2022EnglishSunday4 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Sep, 2022EnglishSunday11 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring France
- France Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- France from Ajaccio
- France Hiking & Trekking
- 8 days France
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Corsica tours
- France tours
- Europe tours