Cycling the Drakensberg & Kruger
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Johannesburg; transfer to Golden Gate National Park.
- Day 2: Ride over a spectacular mountain pass with a chance of spotting wildlife; transfer to Northern Drakensberg and cycle to our lodge.
- Day 3: Cycle to the Northern Berg before hiking and a chance to swim at a waterfall.
- Day 4: Transfer to Dundee; afternoon ride to Rorke's Drift Museum.
- Day 5: Transfer to Badplaas before getting on the bikes for a great ride to our lodge.
- Day 6: Transfer followed by scenic ride on edge of the Songimvelo Game Reserve and on to our lodge.
- Day 7: Cycle to Kruger N.P. through the Kaaprivier Valley.
- Day 8: Game drives in Kruger N.P.
- Day 9: More game viewing, transfer to Hazyview.
- Day 10: Cycle to Sabie and on to Graskop; visit Mac Mac Pools.
- Day 11: Ride along the Panorama Route to God's Window via Bourke's Luck potholes rock formations; afternoon ride to Blyde River Canyon.
- Day 12: Drive to Johannesburg, end.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JBJeremy· March 16th, 2019Transportation - should have been a bigger vehicle for the amount of people. Every seat was taken and we were packed in like sardines. Better windows that slide up and down (disappear)as your going through Kruger National park. If you open one window... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- JBJason· March 7th, 2019The tour had beautiful scenery and was well organized. The bikes were a bit worn out and needed work but the support team did a good job keeping them running. The van was always clean but seating was very tight with a full tour on 14. It would have been... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- AVictoria Loxley· September 7th, 2013One of the best cycling trips I have done in 8 years. The scenery, wildlife was awesome and the cycling was hard but very rewarding and the best sort of cycling for me - climb and climb and then glide down hills with amazing views. I am now a big fan... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJane Parkinson· September 3rd, 2013This was the most brilliant trip - long cycles - hot days and freezing cold nights - August! The group were great, supportive and fun and the tour guides and cycle guide brilliant.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?South Africa is just... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon Freeman· August 28th, 2013An awesome trip mixing up cycling through the varied scenery of the Drakensberg Mountains & a decent amount of time for game drives in Kruger National Park. Our guides were very efficient at managing all aspects of the trip but also a really good... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Tyce· March 18th, 2013A fantastic holiday with tremendous scenery, wonderful wildlife and a great group of fellow travellers. Certainly ot the most demanding cycling, but a great time nonetheless.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Nov, 2021EnglishThursday25 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,599Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Feb, 2022EnglishThursday3 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,7790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Mar, 2022EnglishThursday31 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,7790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday31 Jul, 2022EnglishThursday11 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Sep, 2022EnglishThursday22 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Oct, 2022EnglishThursday27 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,7790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Nov, 2022EnglishThursday24 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,7790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- South Africa from Johannesburg
- South africa Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 12 days South africa
- Operators in Africa
- Bicycle tours
- South Africa tours
- Africa tours