Alpine Cols of the Tour de France
ends on 23 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,675
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Turin and end in Alpe d’Huez! With the bicycle tour Alpine Cols of the Tour de France, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Turin, Italy and 11 other destinations in Europe. Alpine Cols of the Tour de France includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Troy Kish's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely impressed with everything this trip had to offer. While we were not able to follow the planned itinerary due ... Read more
- Tatiana Gulyaeva's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodWell organized tour, good accommodation. Interesting walks. Tour leader Isabelle beyond expected, knowledgeable, great ... Read more
- Zoe Diamond's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis week in Charmonix was a dream! The chalet is quaint and comfortable, and the hosts Rich and Sarah are extremely hos... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Cuneo in the Italian Alps.
- Day 2: Ride from Cuneo to Saint Etienne de Tinee across the Col de la Lombarde.
- Day 3: Ride to Barcelonnette over the Col de la Bonnette.
- Day 4: Climb the Col de Vars en route to Guillestre.
- Day 5: Ride to Briançon across the Col d'Izoard.
- Day 6: Climb the famous Col du Galibier before descending to Saint Jean de Maurienne.
- Day 7: Climb the Col de la Croix de Fer and the legendary Alpe d'Huez; descend to Bourg d'Oisans.
- Day 8: End Bourg d'Oisans.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alpine Cols of the Tour de France
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Turin8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Alpe d’HuezOnly 3 seats left$42USD $1,675
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Turin8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Alpe d’HuezOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,675
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Turin is the starting point and Alpe d’Huez is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $1,675 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1675 for Alpine Cols of the Tour de France, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 301 km.
- Turin (Italy)
- 77 km
- Cuneo (Italy)
- 71 km
- Barcelonnette (France)
- 31 km
- Guillestre (France)
- 19 km
- Col d'Izoard (France)
- 11 km
- Briancon (France)
- 26 km
- Le Col du Galibier (France)
- 11 km
- Valloire (France)
- 14 km
- Saint Jean de Maurienne (France)
- 12 km
- Col de la Croix de Fer (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours