Alpine Cols of the Tour de France
- Our saving
- US $ 1,575
Unlock $39 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Turin and end in Alpe d’Huez! With the bicycle tour Alpine Cols of the Tour de France, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Turin, Italy and 11 other destinations in Europe. Alpine Cols of the Tour de France includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Tatiana Gulyaeva's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodWell organized tour, good accommodation. Interesting walks. Tour leader Isabelle beyond expected, knowledgeable, great ... Read more
- Zoe Diamond's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis week in Charmonix was a dream! The chalet is quaint and comfortable, and the hosts Rich and Sarah are extremely hos... Read more
- David Kirkpatrick's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was a really enjoyable week walking with a very pleasant and interesting group of people. Our hosts Jayne and John... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Cuneo in the Italian Alps.
- Day 2: Ride from Cuneo to Saint Etienne de Tinee across the Col de la Lombarde.
- Day 3: Ride to Barcelonnette over the Col de la Bonnette.
- Day 4: Climb the Col de Vars en route to Guillestre.
- Day 5: Ride to Briançon across the Col d'Izoard.
- Day 6: Climb the famous Col du Galibier before descending to Saint Jean de Maurienne.
- Day 7: Climb the Col de la Croix de Fer and the legendary Alpe d'Huez; descend to Bourg d'Oisans.
- Day 8: End Bourg d'Oisans.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alpine Cols of the Tour de France
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Turin8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$39USD $1,575
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Turin8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$41USD $1,625
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Turin8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$41USD $1,625
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Turin8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$41USD $1,625
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Turin8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Alpe d’Huez7 seats left$41USD $1,625
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Turin is the starting point and Alpe d’Huez is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $1,575 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1575 for Alpine Cols of the Tour de France, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 301 km.
- Turin (Italy)
- 77 km
- Cuneo (Italy)
- 71 km
- Barcelonnette (France)
- 31 km
- Guillestre (France)
- 19 km
- Col d'Izoard (France)
- 11 km
- Briancon (France)
- 26 km
- Le Col du Galibier (France)
- 11 km
- Valloire (France)
- 14 km
- Saint Jean de Maurienne (France)
- 12 km
- Col de la Croix de Fer (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,412 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours