Alpine Cols of the Tour de France
- Our saving
- US $ 1,425
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Alexandra Passa's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were our... Read more
- Review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friends
- rennie kienitz's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
peter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his have us carry the picnic lunches and then preparing them on the trail was a great idea all guides should do this we all carried some... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Cuneo in the Italian Alps.
- Day 2: Ride from Cuneo to Isola across the Col de la Lombarde.
- Day 3: Ride to Jausiers over the Col de la Bonnette.
- Day 4: Climb the Col de Vars en route to Guillestre.
- Day 5: Ride to Briançon across the Col d'Izoard.
- Day 6: Climb the famous Col du Galibier before descending to Saint Jean de Maurienne.
- Day 7: Climb the Col de la Croix de Fer and the legendary Alpe d'Huez; descend to Bourg d'Oisans.
- Day 8: End Bourg d'Oisans.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry, 64 years old6th November 2018
Alpine Cols of the Tour de France
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Turin8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$321$1,675-15%USD $1,425
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Turin8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$323$1,705-15%USD $1,455
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Turin8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$323$1,705-15%USD $1,455
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Turin8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$321$1,675-15%USD $1,425
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Turin8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Alpe d’Huez8 seats left$321$1,675-15%USD $1,425
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Turin is the starting point and Alpe d’Huez is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $1,425 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1425 for Alpine Cols of the Tour de France, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Turin (Italy)
- 77 km
- Cuneo (Italy)
- 71 km
- Barcelonnette (France)
- 31 km
- Guillestre (France)
- 19 km
- Col d'Izoard (France)
- 11 km
- Briancon (France)
- 26 km
- Le Col du Galibier (France)
- 11 km
- Valloire (France)
- 14 km
- Saint Jean de Maurienne (France)
- 12 km
- Col de la Croix de Fer (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,425 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours