Cycling in Sardinia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,179
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Cabras.
- Day 2: Ride through the Sinis wetlands to the white quartz beach of Is Arutas and the Phoenician site of Tharros.
- Day 3: Cycle along the Costa Verde and on to Piscinas beach.
- Day 4: Cycle past abandoned mines, the golden beach of Portixeddu and the white sea stack of Pan di Zucchero; continue to the former mining village of Nebida.
- Day 5: Descend to Fontanamare; board the ferry to the fishing village of Carloforte.
- Day 6: Cycle through the meadows of Sant'Antioco; visit the Romanesque Pisan sanctuary and ride along the quiet country lanes of Sulcis.
- Day 7: Pedal across the rolling hills of the Costa del Sud; climb up to the high point of Cape Malfatano for views of the coast; transfer and overnight in Cagliari.
- Day 8: End Cagliari.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- RMREbecca MacLeodWritten on October 7, 20134.0 - Good
Great way to see the countryside. Fantastic views along the coastline. A holiday with like minded people.The only downside was the lack of choice for restaurants due to being out in the country most nights - but what was available served good food. What... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- KLKeri LummisWritten on September 16, 20134.0 - Good
This was another great cycling tour, It is my 4th cycling tour with Exodus and was again well organised with some fantastic cycling and great fun with a nice group of people and some great swimming spots every day.What was the most inspirational moment of... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PMPaul McCormackWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
Brilliant holiday, two great guides, fantastic scenery, superb food including two lunchtime picnics. Hotels were good, opportunities to visit archeological sites and swim in the sea.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Going off road and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- WMWendy MurphyWritten on October 23, 20124.0 - Good
Awesome trip to Sardinia's west coast. Cycling in the hills was really nice and the scenery was fantastic.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The hills to reach the destination for a picnic lunch! The weather was spectacular every day for... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- WMWendy MurphyWritten on October 11, 20125.0 - Excellent
Wow, it is a must to do this trip. Not only is the scenery really great, the weather in October was also fantastic. Michele and Enrico were the most hospitable hosts, knowledgeable and a lot of fun to be with. We had some amazing food, stayed in great... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MSMichael SykesWritten on October 1, 20123.0 - Average
Very enjoyable trip although more challenging than last year's Dolomites trip. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The amazing views over the emerald coloured sea.What did you think of your group leader?He was friendly and attentive but his... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- KMKatie MarsdenWritten on May 29, 20125.0 - Excellent
A brilliant trip lead by brilliant guides! This is my first Exodus trip and I was thoroughly impressed with the organisation, the standard of accommodation and the guides.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Lots! Reaching the top of a hill... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MBMary BestWritten on May 29, 20125.0 - Excellent
An exhilarating trip zipping along coastal roads gazing at plunging cliffs dipping into turquoise waters and pretty bays .Glimpses of ancient Phoenician cities, Spanish Towers and ancient mines enhance the views . Plenty of time to relax on a beach, enjoy... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- NPNigel PeacockWritten on May 11, 20125.0 - Excellent
I would very much recommend this trip; we had lovely scenery - a nice mix of coast, hills and islands; good standard of accommodation throughout; excellent leaders (Michele and Roberto), and a really good group of people on the trip. There may not be quite... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SFStuart FaggWritten on May 10, 20125.0 - Excellent
Carol(my partner) and I thoroughly enjoyed this trip, which proved to live up to the 5star ratings given by previous exodus cyclists. The scenery is magnificent, the food brilliant, and the organisation by our group leaders Michelle, and Roberto was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Cycling in Sardinia
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Cagliari0 seats left$52USD $2,099Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Cagliari8 seats left$54USD $2,179
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Cagliari.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cagliari (Italy)
- 96 km
- San Salvatore (Italy)
- 5 km
- San Giovanni di Sinis (Italy)
- 1 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 17 km
- Arborea (Italy)
- 9 km
- Marceddi (Italy)
- 21 km
- Spiaggia di Piscinas (Italy)
- 11 km
- Portixeddu (Italy)
- 15 km
- Nebida (Italy)
- 3 km
- Fontanamare (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,179 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 31,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours