Start planning your tour
Start and end in Cagliari! With the bicycle tour Cycling in Sardinia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Cagliari, Italy and 15 other destinations in Italy. Cycling in Sardinia includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Cabras.
- Day 2: Ride through the Sinis wetlands to the white quartz beach of Is Arutas and the Phoenician site of Tharros.
- Day 3: Cycle along the Costa Verde and on to Piscinas beach.
- Day 4: Cycle past abandoned mines, the golden beach of Portixeddu and the white sea stack of Pan di Zucchero; continue to the former mining village of Nebida.
- Day 5: Descend to Fontanamare; board the ferry to the fishing village of Carloforte.
- Day 6: Cycle through the meadows of Sant'Antioco; visit the Romanesque Pisan sanctuary and ride along the quiet country lanes of Sulcis.
- Day 7: Pedal across the rolling hills of the Costa del Sud; climb up to the high point of Cape Malfatano for views of the coast; transfer and overnight in Cagliari.
- Day 8: End Cagliari.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AREbecca MacLeod· October 07, 2013Great way to see the countryside. Fantastic views along the coastline. A holiday with like minded people.The only downside was the lack of choice for restaurants due to being out in the country most nights - but what was available served good food.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKeri Lummis· September 16, 2013This was another great cycling tour, It is my 4th cycling tour with Exodus and was again well organised with some fantastic cycling and great fun with a nice group of people and some great swimming spots every day.What was the most inspirational moment... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APaul McCormack· June 17, 2013Brilliant holiday, two great guides, fantastic scenery, superb food including two lunchtime picnics. Hotels were good, opportunities to visit archeological sites and swim in the sea.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Going off road and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AWendy Murphy· October 23, 2012Awesome trip to Sardinia's west coast. Cycling in the hills was really nice and the scenery was fantastic.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The hills to reach the destination for a picnic lunch! The weather was spectacular every day... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AWendy Murphy· October 11, 2012Wow, it is a must to do this trip. Not only is the scenery really great, the weather in October was also fantastic. Michele and Enrico were the most hospitable hosts, knowledgeable and a lot of fun to be with. We had some amazing food, stayed in great... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichael Sykes· October 01, 2012Very enjoyable trip although more challenging than last year's Dolomites trip. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The amazing views over the emerald coloured sea.What did you think of your group leader?He was friendly and attentive but... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMary Best· May 29, 2012An exhilarating trip zipping along coastal roads gazing at plunging cliffs dipping into turquoise waters and pretty bays .Glimpses of ancient Phoenician cities, Spanish Towers and ancient mines enhance the views . Plenty of time to relax on a beach,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKatie Marsden· May 29, 2012A brilliant trip lead by brilliant guides! This is my first Exodus trip and I was thoroughly impressed with the organisation, the standard of accommodation and the guides.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Lots! Reaching the top of a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANigel Peacock· May 11, 2012I would very much recommend this trip; we had lovely scenery - a nice mix of coast, hills and islands; good standard of accommodation throughout; excellent leaders (Michele and Roberto), and a really good group of people on the trip. There may not be... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AStuart Fagg· May 10, 2012Carol(my partner) and I thoroughly enjoyed this trip, which proved to live up to the 5star ratings given by previous exodus cyclists. The scenery is magnificent, the food brilliant, and the organisation by our group leaders Michelle, and Roberto was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Cycling in Sardinia
From Cagliari to Cagliari
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020SaturdaySep 12, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 19, 2020SaturdaySep 26, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 26, 2020SaturdayOct 3, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayApr 24, 2021SaturdayMay 1, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 1, 2021SaturdayMay 8, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 15, 2021SaturdayMay 22, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 29, 2021SaturdayJun 5, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 5, 2021SaturdayJun 12, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 12, 2021SaturdayJun 19, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 4, 2021SaturdaySep 11, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar