Cycling in Sardinia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,985
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- REbecca MacLeodWritten on October 7, 20134.0 - Good
Great way to see the countryside. Fantastic views along the coastline. A holiday with like minded people.The only downside was the lack of choice for restaurants due to being out in the country most nights - but what was available served good food. What... Read more
- Keri LummisWritten on September 16, 20134.0 - Good
This was another great cycling tour, It is my 4th cycling tour with Exodus and was again well organised with some fantastic cycling and great fun with a nice group of people and some great swimming spots every day.What was the most inspirational moment of... Read more
- Paul McCormackWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
Brilliant holiday, two great guides, fantastic scenery, superb food including two lunchtime picnics. Hotels were good, opportunities to visit archeological sites and swim in the sea.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Going off road and... Read more
- Wendy MurphyWritten on October 23, 20124.0 - Good
Awesome trip to Sardinia's west coast. Cycling in the hills was really nice and the scenery was fantastic.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The hills to reach the destination for a picnic lunch! The weather was spectacular every day for... Read more
- Wendy MurphyWritten on October 11, 20125.0 - Excellent
Wow, it is a must to do this trip. Not only is the scenery really great, the weather in October was also fantastic. Michele and Enrico were the most hospitable hosts, knowledgeable and a lot of fun to be with. We had some amazing food, stayed in great... Read more
- Michael SykesWritten on October 1, 20123.0 - Average
Very enjoyable trip although more challenging than last year's Dolomites trip. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The amazing views over the emerald coloured sea.What did you think of your group leader?He was friendly and attentive but his... Read more
- Katie MarsdenWritten on May 29, 20125.0 - Excellent
A brilliant trip lead by brilliant guides! This is my first Exodus trip and I was thoroughly impressed with the organisation, the standard of accommodation and the guides.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Lots! Reaching the top of a hill... Read more
- Mary BestWritten on May 29, 20125.0 - Excellent
An exhilarating trip zipping along coastal roads gazing at plunging cliffs dipping into turquoise waters and pretty bays .Glimpses of ancient Phoenician cities, Spanish Towers and ancient mines enhance the views . Plenty of time to relax on a beach, enjoy... Read more
- Nigel PeacockWritten on May 11, 20125.0 - Excellent
I would very much recommend this trip; we had lovely scenery - a nice mix of coast, hills and islands; good standard of accommodation throughout; excellent leaders (Michele and Roberto), and a really good group of people on the trip. There may not be quite... Read more
- Stuart FaggWritten on May 10, 20125.0 - Excellent
Carol(my partner) and I thoroughly enjoyed this trip, which proved to live up to the 5star ratings given by previous exodus cyclists. The scenery is magnificent, the food brilliant, and the organisation by our group leaders Michelle, and Roberto was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Cabras.
- Day 2: Circular ride through the Sinis wetlands to the white quartz beach of Is Arutas and the Phoenician site of Tharros.
- Day 3: Cycle along the Costa Verde and on to Piscinas beach.
- Day 4: Cycle past abandoned mines, the golden beach of Portixeddu and the white sea stack of Pan di Zucchero; continue to the former mining village of Nebida.
- Day 5: Descend to Fontanamare; board the ferry to the fishing village of Carloforte.
- Day 6: Cycle through the meadows of Sant'Antioco; visit the Romanesque Pisan sanctuary and ride along the quiet country lanes of Sulcis.
- Day 7: Pedal across the rolling hills of the Costa del Sud; climb up to the high point of Cape Malfatano for views of the coast; transfer and overnight in Cagliari.
- Day 8: End Cagliari.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Cycling in Sardinia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$79USD $1,985
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$79USD $1,985
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$79USD $1,985
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$81USD $2,015
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$81USD $2,015
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$90USD $2,245
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$81USD $2,015
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$81USD $2,015
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$81USD $2,015
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Cagliari8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Cagliari8 seats left$81USD $2,015
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Cagliari.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,985 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1985 for Cycling in Sardinia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cagliari (Italy)
- 96 km
- San Salvatore (Italy)
- 5 km
- San Giovanni di Sinis (Italy)
- 1 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 17 km
- Arborea (Italy)
- 9 km
- Marceddi (Italy)
- 21 km
- Spiaggia di Piscinas (Italy)
- 11 km
- Portixeddu (Italy)
- 15 km
- Nebida (Italy)
- 3 km
- Fontanamare (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,985 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,683 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours