Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Cycle through the stunning scenery of the Dolomites
- Relax on a cruise on the tranquil waters of Lake Garda
- Relive the story of Romeo and Juliet in fair Verona
- Get lost riding through the winding streets in Venice
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Trento.
- Day 2: Morning train to Bolzano, capital city of the South Tyrol. Cycle on quiet roads following the Adige River back to Trento.
- Day 3: Continue riding along the river to Lake Garda. A 2.5 hrs ferry cruise takes us to the south shore of the lake.
- Day 4: From Lake Garda, we cycle to Verona, made famous by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
- Day 5: Cycle to Vicenza; riding through vineyards and the rolling hills of Monti Berici.
- Day 6: Pass the Palladian Villa Rotonda, as we cycle to Padova where Giotto’s Chapel and other marvels await.
- Day 7: Transfer to Venice by train and free time for sightseeing; overnight in Venice Mestre.
- Day 8: End Mestre (Venice)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Sarah· September 14th, 2019Absolutely loved the trip and can't wait to do more. Our wonderful guide gave us lot of options to push ourselves and/or enjoy the scenery. We had a large group (which was a plus) and varying skill levels, but had a great encouraging environment to go... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- ADenis Halpin· September 16th, 2013Culture,history,nice scenery(particularly Days 1&2) interesting accommodation and pleasant company made this an enjoyable trip. Except for the traffic and urban business the cycling itself was also enjoyable.What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APaul Dean· September 2nd, 2013We did not want this holiday to finish! The scenery is excellent and the towns visited are really interesting. We loved the local food and our tour leader arranged for us to stop in excellent cafes and restaurants. Our group covered both seasoned... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANigel Forrest· July 3rd, 2013This was an excellent trip. There is a fascinating range of landscapes, vegetation and locations through which you pass. I would recommend it to anyone. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Emerging from the foothills of the Dolomites... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJim Glasgow· June 27th, 2013We booked this trip as a present to ourselves for our 50th birthdays and could not have chosen better. Michele was fantastic and very passionate about his job, the information he gave us and our safety, but most of all that we enjoyed ourselves. I can... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGraham Swift· June 25th, 2013A great cycling holiday through some wonderful scenery with a guide who ensured you got to see everything along the way.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Sailing down Lake Garda and the cycle tours of each town that we rode into each... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALinda Reid· June 17th, 2013This trip was excellent and we saw a lot of Italy during our week, cycling from Bolzano to Venice. The cycle paths were excellent and the countryside beautiful going from the snowy peaks of the Dolomites to many vinyards as we cycled towards Lake... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AColin McQueen· January 12th, 2013An excellent trip through varied scenery, made all the better by a knowlegeable and friendly guideWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The first view of Lake Garda was truly stunning (and the descent to the shore).The quality of cycle... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANigel Peacock· December 3rd, 2012This was a very enjoyable trip; a nice combination of mostly easy cycling and getting a taste of the countryside and cities of Northern Italy.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Venice is amazing - it was on my 'to do' list for quite a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichael Hayes· October 1st, 2012All in all probably the best holiday I have ever had and that includes skiing in USA & Canada.Why ? Scenery, weather (35 deg), good bikes, the people, food, local wines but above all Michele, our guide. What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,299Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Apr, 2022$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 May, 2022EnglishSaturday28 May, 2022$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday11 Jun, 2022$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday25 Jun, 2022$2,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday9 Jul, 2022$2,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday13 Aug, 2022$2,3490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Italy
- Italy Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- Italy from Trento
- Italy Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 8 days Italy
- Operators in Europe
- Bicycle tours
- Northern Italy tours
- Italy tours
- Europe tours
- Northern Italy