Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride
- Our saving
- US $ 1,855
- Denis HalpinWritten on September 16, 20134.0 - Good
Culture,history,nice scenery(particularly Days 1&2) interesting accommodation and pleasant company made this an enjoyable trip. Except for the traffic and urban business the cycling itself was also enjoyable.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read more
- Paul DeanWritten on September 2, 20135.0 - Excellent
We did not want this holiday to finish! The scenery is excellent and the towns visited are really interesting. We loved the local food and our tour leader arranged for us to stop in excellent cafes and restaurants. Our group covered both seasoned cyclists... Read more
- Nigel ForrestWritten on July 3, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was an excellent trip. There is a fascinating range of landscapes, vegetation and locations through which you pass. I would recommend it to anyone. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Emerging from the foothills of the Dolomites into... Read more
- Jim GlasgowWritten on June 27, 20135.0 - Excellent
We booked this trip as a present to ourselves for our 50th birthdays and could not have chosen better. Michele was fantastic and very passionate about his job, the information he gave us and our safety, but most of all that we enjoyed ourselves. I can... Read more
- Graham SwiftWritten on June 25, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great cycling holiday through some wonderful scenery with a guide who ensured you got to see everything along the way.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Sailing down Lake Garda and the cycle tours of each town that we rode into each... Read more
- Linda ReidWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
This trip was excellent and we saw a lot of Italy during our week, cycling from Bolzano to Venice. The cycle paths were excellent and the countryside beautiful going from the snowy peaks of the Dolomites to many vinyards as we cycled towards Lake Garda.... Read more
- Colin McQueenWritten on January 12, 20135.0 - Excellent
An excellent trip through varied scenery, made all the better by a knowlegeable and friendly guideWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The first view of Lake Garda was truly stunning (and the descent to the shore).The quality of cycle routes... Read more
- Nigel PeacockWritten on December 3, 20124.0 - Good
This was a very enjoyable trip; a nice combination of mostly easy cycling and getting a taste of the countryside and cities of Northern Italy.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Venice is amazing - it was on my 'to do' list for quite a... Read more
- Michael HayesWritten on October 1, 20125.0 - Excellent
All in all probably the best holiday I have ever had and that includes skiing in USA & Canada.Why ? Scenery, weather (35 deg), good bikes, the people, food, local wines but above all Michele, our guide. What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read more
- John RadtkeWritten on September 20, 20125.0 - Excellent
This was a well organized event, with two very conscientious leaders. There were some slip ups, but nothing serious, and not the fault of the leaders. One was having no hotel in Trento when we arrived, but they found a very good one nearby before too... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Trento.
- Day 2: Morning train to Bolzano, capital city of the South Tyrol. Cycle on quiet roads following the Adige River back to Trento.
- Day 3: Continue riding along the river to Lake Garda. A 2.5 hrs ferry cruise takes us to the south shore of the lake.
- Day 4: From Lake Garda, we cycle to Verona, made famous by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
- Day 5: Cycle to Vicenza; riding through vineyards and the rolling hills of Monti Berici.
- Day 6: Pass the Palladian Villa Rotonda, as we cycle to Padova where Giotto’s Chapel and other marvels await.
- Day 7: Transfer to Venice by train and free time for sightseeing; overnight in Venice Mestre.
- Day 8: End Mestre (Venice)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$74USD $1,855
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$74USD $1,855
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$74USD $1,855
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$77USD $1,935
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$77USD $1,935
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$77USD $1,935
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$77USD $1,935
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$77USD $1,935
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$77USD $1,935
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Mestre8 seats left$77USD $1,935
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Mestre is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,855 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1855 for Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 139 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 21 km
- Egna (Italy)
- 9 km
- Salorno (Italy)
- 20 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 22 km
- Rovereto (Italy)
- 5 km
- Mori (Italy)
- 8 km
- Torbole (Italy)
- 3 km
- Riva del Garda (Italy)
- 53 km
- Desenzano del Garda (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,855 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,733 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours