Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Stari Grad
- Explore the wonderful Dalmatian Coast
- Discover the beautiful islands of Hvar and Korcula
- Visit seaside villages, medieval towns and pebble bays
- Fall in love with the fascinating UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
Start in Split and end in Dubrovnik! With the bicycle tour Cycling the Dalmatian Coast, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 14 other destinations in Croatia. Cycling the Dalmatian Coast includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Split; ferry transfer to Hvar.
- Day 2: Circular ride exploring the island of Hvar, including Hvar town and a 8km climb.
- Day 3: Ride east along the island to port of Sucuraj; ferry via mainland to Korcula.
- Day 4: Free day in Lumbarda; optional visit (with bikes) to picturesque island of Mljet.
- Day 5: Scenic ride on forested island of Korcula, from Vela Luka to Korcula town and on to Lumbarda.
- Day 6: Ride through the vineyards of Peljesac Peninsula towards the mainland; transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Day 7: Free day to explore Dubrovnik.
- Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MTMeganOctober 05, 2019Loved every part of this cycle tour, the scenery, people and food and hospitality all outstanding Our tour leader was Alan , he was Croatian as well as Tomi the driver. They were fantastic as a team and got us safely from A to BTrip date: September 2019
- RBRobertSeptember 22, 2019Croatia by bicycle was beautiful . Alan made our trip! He was funny yet firm and was a perfect guide for our group. Tommy the driver was as great. We enjoyed watching and listening to their interactions while be transported between rides.Trip date: September 2019
- JBJonathanSeptember 18, 2019Great guide and dj! Cool trip hotel in Dubrovnik should be traded out.Trip date: September 2019
- GarryJuly 17, 2019Pros - The tour overall was good. Alan our guide was excellent (5 stars). The scenery in Croatia was fabulous. Cons - (1) The first 2 nights accomodation & breakfasts at Jelsa on the HVAR island at Hotel Fontana were very poor. The village of Jelsa... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- MMMichelleJuly 09, 2019Very enjoyable tour. Both Dino (guide) and Tommy (our driver) looked everyone very well. Scenery beautiful and this style of tour allowed the group to really cherry-pick the best riding.Trip date: June 2019
- RoseanneJune 02, 2019This was my first Exodus tour and my first cycling tour. Prior to starting, I was quite anxious that I wouldn't be able to handle it. After the first day and some challenging climbs- I was encouraged & proud that I made it through. I went with my son... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- RTRayMay 18, 2019We had a very good time in spite of my wife coming down with a bad virus several days before the start of the trip. Because strong exertion caused sever coughing, she had to ride the van up some of the longer hills. There was one client who used an... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- AAAimeeMay 27, 2018Mario was absolutely amazing!! He is so calm and collected, very informative, patient and encouraging! He is by far the best guide I have ever had on a guided tour!! He made us all feel so comfortable and took time to explain every little detail we had... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- GMGordonApril 29, 2018Our guide was very accomadation got to all skill levels, he kept us well informed and he introduced us to authentic Croatian food. Our guide kept our group together in the evenings and this enabled us to make friends with the others in our group.Trip date: April 2018
- GMGordonApril 21, 2018Well organized , our guide was able to accommodate all th e level of cyclistsTrip date: April 2018
Cycling the Dalmatian Coast
From Split to Dubrovnik
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020SaturdayMar 28, 2020-9%Sharing a twin room$1,545$1,399
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020SaturdayApr 11, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,549
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020SaturdayMay 2, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,549
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020WednesdayMay 6, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,549
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020SaturdayMay 9, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,549
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020WednesdayMay 13, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,649
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020SaturdayMay 16, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,649
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020SaturdayMay 23, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,749
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020WednesdayMay 27, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,749
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020SaturdayMay 30, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,749
- What are the hills like for cycling?
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- Does the tour price includes bike rentals?
- How many people will be on the barge for this tour?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar