Cycling the Dalmatian Coast
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Stari Grad
- Korcula Island
- Explore the wonderful Dalmatian Coast
- Discover the beautiful islands of Hvar and Korcula
- Visit seaside villages, medieval towns and pebble bays
- Fall in love with the fascinating UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Split; ferry transfer to Hvar.
- Day 2: Circular ride exploring the island of Hvar, including Hvar town and an 8km climb.
- Day 3: Ride east along the island to port of Sucuraj; ferry via mainland to Korcula.
- Day 4: Free day in Lumbarda; optional visit (with bikes) to the picturesque island of Mljet.
- Day 5: A scenic ride on the forested island of Korcula, from Vela Luka to Korcula town and on to Lumbarda.
- Day 6: Ride through the vineyards of Peljesac Peninsula towards the mainland; transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Day 7: Free day to explore Dubrovnik.
- Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MTMegan· October 5th, 2019Loved every part of this cycle tour, the scenery, people and food and hospitality all outstanding Our tour leader was Alan , he was Croatian as well as Tomi the driver. They were fantastic as a team and got us safely from A to BTrip date: September 2019
- RBRobert· September 22nd, 2019Croatia by bicycle was beautiful . Alan made our trip! He was funny yet firm and was a perfect guide for our group. Tommy the driver was as great. We enjoyed watching and listening to their interactions while be transported between rides.Trip date: September 2019
- JBJonathan· September 18th, 2019Great guide and dj! Cool trip hotel in Dubrovnik should be traded out.Trip date: September 2019
- Garry· July 17th, 2019Pros - The tour overall was good. Alan our guide was excellent (5 stars). The scenery in Croatia was fabulous. Cons - (1) The first 2 nights accomodation & breakfasts at Jelsa on the HVAR island at Hotel Fontana were very poor. The village of Jelsa... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- MMMichelle· July 9th, 2019Very enjoyable tour. Both Dino (guide) and Tommy (our driver) looked everyone very well. Scenery beautiful and this style of tour allowed the group to really cherry-pick the best riding.Trip date: June 2019
- Roseanne· June 2nd, 2019This was my first Exodus tour and my first cycling tour. Prior to starting, I was quite anxious that I wouldn't be able to handle it. After the first day and some challenging climbs- I was encouraged & proud that I made it through. I went with my son... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- RTRay· May 18th, 2019We had a very good time in spite of my wife coming down with a bad virus several days before the start of the trip. Because strong exertion caused sever coughing, she had to ride the van up some of the longer hills. There was one client who used an... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- AAAimee· May 27th, 2018Mario was absolutely amazing!! He is so calm and collected, very informative, patient and encouraging! He is by far the best guide I have ever had on a guided tour!! He made us all feel so comfortable and took time to explain every little detail we had... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- GMGordon· April 29th, 2018Our guide was very accomadation got to all skill levels, he kept us well informed and he introduced us to authentic Croatian food. Our guide kept our group together in the evenings and this enabled us to make friends with the others in our group.Trip date: April 2018
- GMGordon· April 21st, 2018Well organized , our guide was able to accommodate all th e level of cyclistsTrip date: April 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday8 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday22 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday29 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday6 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hills like for cycling?
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- Does the tour price includes bike rentals?
- How many people will be on the barge for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2021
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- Croatia from Split
- Croatia Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 8 days Croatia
- From Split to Dubrovnik
- Operators in Europe
- Bicycle tours
- Croatian Islands tours
- Croatia tours
- Croatian Islands