Cycling the Dalmatian Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 1,479
- Explore the wonderful Dalmatian Coast
- Discover the beautiful islands of Hvar and Korcula
- Visit seaside villages, medieval towns and pebble bays
- Fall in love with the fascinating UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Split; ferry transfer to Hvar.
- Day 2: Circular ride exploring the island of Hvar, including Hvar town and a 10km climb.
- Day 3: Ride east along the island to port of Sucuraj; ferry via mainland to Korcula.
- Day 4: Free day in Lumbarda; optional visit (with bikes) to picturesque island of Mljet.
- Day 5: Scenic ride on forested island of Korcula, from Vela Luka to Korcula town and on to Lumbarda.
- Day 6: Ride through the vineyards of Peljesac Peninsula towards the mainland; transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Day 7: Free day to explore Dubrovnik.
- Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GarryWritten on July 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pros - The tour overall was good. Alan our guide was excellent (5 stars). The scenery in Croatia was fabulous. Cons - (1) The first 2 nights accomodation & breakfasts at Jelsa on the HVAR island at Hotel Fontana were very poor. The village of Jelsa however... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RoseanneWritten on June 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first Exodus tour and my first cycling tour. Prior to starting, I was quite anxious that I wouldn't be able to handle it. After the first day and some challenging climbs- I was encouraged & proud that I made it through. I went with my son and... Read more
- RTRayWritten on May 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a very good time in spite of my wife coming down with a bad virus several days before the start of the trip. Because strong exertion caused sever coughing, she had to ride the van up some of the longer hills. There was one client who used an electric... Read more
- AAAimeeWritten on May 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mario was absolutely amazing!! He is so calm and collected, very informative, patient and encouraging! He is by far the best guide I have ever had on a guided tour!! He made us all feel so comfortable and took time to explain every little detail we had... Read more
- GMGordonWritten on April 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was very accomadation got to all skill levels, he kept us well informed and he introduced us to authentic Croatian food. Our guide kept our group together in the evenings and this enabled us to make friends with the others in our group.
- GMGordonWritten on April 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized , our guide was able to accommodate all th e level of cyclists
- MGMeganWritten on October 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour! I would highly recommend it! Our guide was awesome and was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The scenery was great and the weather perfect. I would definitely do another exodus tour again.
- SSamWritten on September 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very impressed with the tour. Unreal coastal views, great equipment, lovely guides.
- BOBrian O&#039;MearaWritten on November 7, 20133.0 - Average
Varied holiday spoiled somewhat by the untypical weather.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A lot of the rides on the tour were fairly inspirational as regards scenery, although the rain did put a dampener on things.Â Food was a mixed bag... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JMJulia MoyeWritten on November 5, 20134.0 - Good
I had a fabulous trip and met some great travelling buddies. The Croatian coastline is stunning and cycling is an amazing way to experience it.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cycling the quiet coastal roads with spectacular views.What... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the hills like for cycling?
This trip includes 90% tarmac, 10% gravel roads. We travel on quiet roads with a good mix of flat and rolling terrain.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Does the tour price includes bike rentals?
The tour price does include bike rentals, we just require your height at the time of booking to ensure we get you the proper sized bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Cycling the Dalmatian Coast
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$44USD $1,749
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$44USD $1,749
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$44USD $1,749
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $1,649
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Sucuraj (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Orebić (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Lumbarda (Croatia)
- 5 km
- korcula (Croatia)
- 26 km
- Pomena (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Vela Luka (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycling the Dalmatian Coast