Cycling the Dalmatian Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 1,395
- Explore the wonderful Dalmatian Coast
- Discover the beautiful islands of Hvar and Korcula
- Visit seaside villages, medieval towns and pebble bays
- Fall in love with the fascinating UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAAimeeWritten on May 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mario was absolutely amazing!! He is so calm and collected, very informative, patient and encouraging! He is by far the best guide I have ever had on a guided tour!! He made us all feel so comfortable and took time to explain every little detail we had... Read more
- GMGordonWritten on April 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was very accomadation got to all skill levels, he kept us well informed and he introduced us to authentic Croatian food. Our guide kept our group together in the evenings and this enabled us to make friends with the others in our group.
- GMGordonWritten on April 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized , our guide was able to accommodate all th e level of cyclists
- MGMeganWritten on October 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour! I would highly recommend it! Our guide was awesome and was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The scenery was great and the weather perfect. I would definitely do another exodus tour again.
- SSamWritten on September 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very impressed with the tour. Unreal coastal views, great equipment, lovely guides.
- Brian O&#039;MearaWritten on November 7, 20133.0 - Average
Varied holiday spoiled somewhat by the untypical weather.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A lot of the rides on the tour were fairly inspirational as regards scenery, although the rain did put a dampener on things.Â Food was a mixed bag... Read more
- Julia MoyeWritten on November 5, 20134.0 - Good
I had a fabulous trip and met some great travelling buddies. The Croatian coastline is stunning and cycling is an amazing way to experience it.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cycling the quiet coastal roads with spectacular views.What... Read more
- Nigel PeacockWritten on October 26, 20134.0 - Good
I recommend this trip but suggest doing it outside the rainy season. The rainy season during our week was Sunday (light drizzle, just to help us acclimatise), Monday (heavy showers followed by heavy rain), Tuesday (morning downpour, afternoon showers), and... Read more
- Agnes Van OmmenWritten on October 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
Had a fantastic time on this trip: the group, the scenery and the leader could not be faulted. If you want an introduction to Croatia or simply see it at its best, then this trip is for you.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Great... Read more
- Mary ClaremontWritten on October 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
This holiday was excellent and extremely well organised. Some of the hills were tough but very enjoyable - especially the downhill ones! The guide was always on hand and very helpful in finding great places to eat. Altogether a fantastic holiday.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Split; ferry transfer to Hvar.
- Day 2: Circular ride exploring the island of Hvar, including Hvar town and a 10km climb.
- Day 3: Ride east along the island to port of Sucuraj; ferry via mainland to Korcula.
- Day 4: Free day in Lumbarda; optional visit (with bikes) to picturesque island of Mljet.
- Day 5: Scenic ride on forested island of Korcula, from Vela Luka to Korcula town and on to Lumbarda.
- Day 6: Ride through the vineyards of Peljesac Peninsula towards the mainland; transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Day 7: Free day to explore Dubrovnik.
- Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the hills like for cycling?
This trip includes 90% tarmac, 10% gravel roads. We travel on quiet roads with a good mix of flat and rolling terrain.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Does the tour price includes bike rentals?
The tour price does include bike rentals, we just require your height at the time of booking to ensure we get you the proper sized bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
Cycling the Dalmatian Coast
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$47USD $1,169
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$57USD $1,435
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$45USD $1,131
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,395
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$48USD $1,194
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$61USD $1,515Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$49USD $1,232
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dubrovnik4 seats left$61USD $1,515
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1395 for Cycling the Dalmatian Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Sucuraj (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Orebić (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Lumbarda (Croatia)
- 5 km
- korcula (Croatia)
- 26 km
- Pomena (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Vela Luka (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycling the Dalmatian Coast