Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro
- Our saving
- US $ 2,399
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Trebinje
- Day 2: Ride through Popovo Polje, enjoy a wine tasting in family owned winery and visit the Vjetrenica Cave, the largest underground cave in Bosnia.
- Day 3: Take the back roads over the Orjen Mountain range in the Dinaric Alps into Montenegro, then descend to Herceg Novi on the Bay of Kotor.
- Day 4: Boat transfer across the bay to the Listica Peninsula; ride the olive routes, before cycling the inner bay road to Kotor via the Venetian town of Perast.
- Day 5: Climb from Kotor to Lovcen Mountain via Njegusi to try traditional cheese and smoked ham; visit the famous mausoleum on Lovcen Peak.
- Day 6: Descend to Skadar Lake via the ancient route connecting the hinterlands to the Adriatic Coast; en route stop at Cetinje, the former royal seat of Montenegro, finishing in Virpazar.
- Day 7: Transfer from Virpazar to Nevesinje, climb Mt Velez and descend into Mostar.
- Day 8: Drive to Dubrovnik via the traditional towns of Blagaj and Stolac; afternoon free to explore.
- Day 9: End Dubrovnik.
- Rather Poor
- CHChris HeywoodWritten on January 8, 20134.0 - Good
A recommended trip, for those who want a balance between challenging mountain biking & a historical cultural experience - enjoy soon before it gets spoiled with over development & while it still shows the battle scars of recent past!What was the most... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RHRobert HeapsWritten on October 5, 20113.0 - Average
Challenging riding, some long uphill stretches and rocky descents, also a couple of fast downhill stretches on tarmac. The people on the trip were great as usual and we gelled well.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- TMTristan MullettWritten on October 4, 20114.0 - Good
THis holiday was a great way to see the diversity of Bosnia, some great scenery and people to travel with. The weather was interesting from Meditteranean hot to Hebridees wind and Rain but always interesting.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$60USD $2,399
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$59USD $2,349Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 33 km
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Perast (Montenegro)
- 9 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Lovcen National Park (Montenegro)
- 6 km
- Cetinje (Montenegro)
- 22 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 161 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 11 km
- Blagaj (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 30,911 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours