Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro
- Our saving
- US $ 1,845
- +9 Destinations
- AnonymousWritten on January 8, 20134.0 - Good
A recommended trip, for those who want a balance between challenging mountain biking & a historical cultural experience - enjoy soon before it gets spoiled with over development & while it still shows the battle scars of recent past!What was the most... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on October 5, 20113.0 - Average
Challenging riding, some long uphill stretches and rocky descents, also a couple of fast downhill stretches on tarmac. The people on the trip were great as usual and we gelled well.
- AnonymousWritten on October 4, 20114.0 - Good
THis holiday was a great way to see the diversity of Bosnia, some great scenery and people to travel with. The weather was interesting from Meditteranean hot to Hebridees wind and Rain but always interesting.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Trebinje
- Day 2: Ride through Popovo Polje, enjoy a wine tasting in family owned winery and visit the Vjetrenica Cave, the largest underground cave in Bosnia.
- Day 3: Take the back roads over the Orjen Mountain range in the Dinaric Alps into Montenegro, then descend to Herceg Novi on the Bay of Kotor.
- Day 4: Boat transfer across the bay to the Listica Peninsula; ride the olive routes, before cycling the inner bay road to Kotor via the Venetian town of Perast.
- Day 5: Climb from Kotor to Lovcen Mountain via Njegusi to try traditional cheese and smoked ham; visit the famous mausoleum on Lovcen Peak.
- Day 6: Descend to Skadar Lake via the ancient route connecting the hinterlands to the Adriatic Coast; en route stop at Cetinje, the former royal seat of Montenegro, finishing in Virpazar.
- Day 7: Transfer from Virpazar to Nevesinje, climb Mt Velez and descend into Mostar.
- Day 8: Drive to Dubrovnik via the traditional towns of Blagaj and Stolac; afternoon free to explore.
- Day 9: End Dubrovnik.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$342$2,095-12%USD $1,845
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$346$2,165-12%USD $1,915
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$346$2,165-12%USD $1,915
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$346$2,165-12%USD $1,915
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$342$2,095-12%USD $1,845
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $1,845 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1845 for Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 33 km
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Perast (Montenegro)
- 9 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Lovcen National Park (Montenegro)
- 6 km
- Cetinje (Montenegro)
- 22 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 161 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 11 km
- Blagaj (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,845 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours