Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Herceg Novi
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the bicycle tour Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Trebinje
- Day 2: Ride through Popovo Polje, enjoy a wine tasting in family owned winery and visit the Vjetrenica Cave, the largest underground cave in Bosnia.
- Day 3: Take the back roads over the Orjen Mountain range in the Dinaric Alps into Montenegro, then descend to Herceg Novi on the Bay of Kotor.
- Day 4: Boat transfer across the bay to the Listica Peninsula; ride the olive routes, before cycling the inner bay road to Kotor via the Venetian town of Perast.
- Day 5: Climb from Kotor to Lovcen Mountain via Njegusi to try traditional cheese and smoked ham; visit the famous mausoleum on Lovcen Peak.
- Day 6: Descend to Skadar Lake via the ancient route connecting the hinterlands to the Adriatic Coast; en route stop at Cetinje, the former royal seat of Montenegro, finishing in Virpazar.
- Day 7: Transfer from Virpazar to Nevesinje, climb Mt Velez and descend into Mostar.
- Day 8: Drive to Dubrovnik via the traditional towns of Blagaj and Stolac; afternoon free to explore.
- Day 9: End Dubrovnik.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- AChris Heywood· January 08, 2013A recommended trip, for those who want a balance between challenging mountain biking & a historical cultural experience - enjoy soon before it gets spoiled with over development & while it still shows the battle scars of recent past!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARobert Heaps· October 05, 2011Challenging riding, some long uphill stretches and rocky descents, also a couple of fast downhill stretches on tarmac. The people on the trip were great as usual and we gelled well.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- ATristan Mullett· October 04, 2011THis holiday was a great way to see the diversity of Bosnia, some great scenery and people to travel with. The weather was interesting from Meditteranean hot to Hebridees wind and Rain but always interesting.What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro
From Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 11, 2020SundayJul 19, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 8, 2020SundayAug 16, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,349
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 8, 2021SundayMay 16, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 10, 2021SundayJul 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,349
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 7, 2021SundayAug 15, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,449
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 28, 2021SundaySep 5, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,449
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 18, 2021SundaySep 26, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,349
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar