Start planning your tour
- Cycle through tropical scenery
- View bubbling molten lava in a crater
- Explore Bocas del Toro in the Caribbean
- Spot a range of wildlife
Start in Granada and end in Panama City! With the bicycle tour Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Granada, Nicaragua and 19 other destinations in Latin America. Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Granada.
- Day 2: Ride along shore of Lake Nicaragua; visit Masaya Volcano N.P.
- Day 3: Transfer to San Jorge; ferry to Ometepe Island and cycle to fresh water spring.
- Day 4: Ferry to mainland; ride to San Juan del Sur.
- Day 5: Ride from Pacific to Lake Nicaragua; transfer to Costa Rica.
- Day 6: Wildlife trip on Tenorio River; Bijagua valley ride; ride to Lake Arenal.
- Day 7: Cycle to La Fortuna.
- Day 8: Ride up from tropical lowlands with views of Arenal volcano; visit thermal springs.
- Day 9: Morning easy ride; short afternoon cycle near the Caribbean coast.
- Day 10: Ride to Panama border; boat to Bocas del Toro islands.
- Day 11: Free day in Bocas del Toro.
- Day 12: Jungle ride; descent to Pan-Am Highway; transfer to Pacific coast.
- Day 13: Tropical lowland forest ride; transfer to Panama City.
- Day 14: Ride alongside the Panama Canal.
- Day 15: End Panama City.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Steve· February 21, 2018Excellent guides and mechanism. Well planned tour. Nice combination of biking and experiencing the areas travelled.Trip date: January 2018
- ATammy Schmidt· April 29, 2013This was the best holiday my husband and I ever experienced. We feel in love with cycling, met so many great like-minded people. It was the trip of a lifetime.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The most inspirational moment of our... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APhillip Vecchio· April 23, 2013A sensational and "safe" way to see the best of Central America by bicycle. You are immersed in the scenery, people and wildlife of the region from the moment you arrive, and are looked after with respect and concern throughout the journey, whilst still... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJaniell Allen· April 08, 2013Ridiculously amazing! If you want to see Central America off the beaten track, be refreshed by the wonders of the animals, birds, volcanos, amazing cycling and a perfect end every day with a body of water and cocktail waiting, then this is the trip for... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABryan Kramer· March 05, 2013very professional and a great experienceKevin Hill is a wonderful operater, and his team are really slick and love what they do.group travel just dosnt get any better than this tripWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Getting my butt... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah Whittington· January 24, 2013My fourth Exodus cycling holiday and it was by far the best. Well organised, great people, great locations, good choices of restaurants, fantastic scenery - volcanoes, rain forests, lakes and carribean islands - and the weather was more than kind to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AHelena Goldsmith· January 16, 2013I had the most fabulous time! I met an amazing bunch of people, saw some beautiful sights and came home relaxed and recharged. It took me quite a while to come back down from this one!!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were so... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASophie Keddie· January 03, 2013Amazing experience and great way to traverse three fascinating countries. Great group and team of guides too.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- AHelen Elleker· January 02, 2013You can't not enjoy this holiday. The cycling is not strenuous and you can go at your own pace. The scenery and wildlife was impressive. This holiday provides a good mixture of cycling and wildlife watching.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARebecca Darling· January 02, 2013Probably the best holiday I've ever had, which is saying something. The cycling was challenging but not difficult, the scenery fantastic and the food excellent too.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Sailing across Lake Nicaragua to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama
From Granada to Panama City
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 14, 2020SaturdayNov 28, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,349
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 21, 2020SaturdayDec 5, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,349
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayDec 19, 2020SaturdayJan 2, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,349
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayFeb 6, 2021SaturdayFeb 20, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMar 6, 2021SaturdayMar 20, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayApr 3, 2021SaturdayApr 17, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 31, 2021SaturdayAug 14, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 11, 2021SaturdaySep 25, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 2, 2021SaturdayOct 16, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 16, 2021SaturdayOct 30, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$4,649
- I see that only breakfast is included, so all other meals like snacks while cycling and dinners I will have to bring or purchase?
- I wish to know if flight ticket from Europe is included please?
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar