Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Cycle through tropical scenery
- View bubbling molten lava in a crater
- Explore Bocas del Toro in the Caribbean
- Spot a range of wildlife
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Granada.
- Day 2: Ride along shore of Lake Nicaragua; visit Masaya Volcano N.P.
- Day 3: Transfer to San Jorge; ferry to Ometepe Island and cycle to fresh water spring.
- Day 4: Ferry to mainland; ride to San Juan del Sur.
- Day 5: Ride from Pacific to Lake Nicaragua; transfer to Costa Rica.
- Day 6: Wildlife trip on Tenorio River; Bijagua valley ride; ride to Lake Arenal.
- Day 7: Cycle to La Fortuna.
- Day 8: Ride up from tropical lowlands with views of Arenal volcano; visit thermal springs.
- Day 9: Morning easy ride; short afternoon cycle near the Caribbean coast.
- Day 10: Ride to Panama border; boat to Bocas del Toro islands.
- Day 11: Free day in Bocas del Toro.
- Day 12: Jungle ride; descent to Pan-Am Highway; transfer to Pacific coast.
- Day 13: Tropical lowland forest ride; transfer to Panama City.
- Day 14: Ride alongside the Panama Canal.
- Day 15: End Panama City.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Steve· February 21st, 2018Excellent guides and mechanism. Well planned tour. Nice combination of biking and experiencing the areas travelled.Trip date: January 2018
- ATammy Schmidt· April 29th, 2013This was the best holiday my husband and I ever experienced. We feel in love with cycling, met so many great like-minded people. It was the trip of a lifetime.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The most inspirational moment of our... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APhillip Vecchio· April 23rd, 2013A sensational and "safe" way to see the best of Central America by bicycle. You are immersed in the scenery, people and wildlife of the region from the moment you arrive, and are looked after with respect and concern throughout the journey, whilst still... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJaniell Allen· April 8th, 2013Ridiculously amazing! If you want to see Central America off the beaten track, be refreshed by the wonders of the animals, birds, volcanos, amazing cycling and a perfect end every day with a body of water and cocktail waiting, then this is the trip for... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABryan Kramer· March 5th, 2013very professional and a great experienceKevin Hill is a wonderful operater, and his team are really slick and love what they do.group travel just dosnt get any better than this tripWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Getting my butt... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah Whittington· January 24th, 2013My fourth Exodus cycling holiday and it was by far the best. Well organised, great people, great locations, good choices of restaurants, fantastic scenery - volcanoes, rain forests, lakes and carribean islands - and the weather was more than kind to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AHelena Goldsmith· January 16th, 2013I had the most fabulous time! I met an amazing bunch of people, saw some beautiful sights and came home relaxed and recharged. It took me quite a while to come back down from this one!!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were so... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASophie Keddie· January 3rd, 2013Amazing experience and great way to traverse three fascinating countries. Great group and team of guides too.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- AHelen Elleker· January 2nd, 2013You can't not enjoy this holiday. The cycling is not strenuous and you can go at your own pace. The scenery and wildlife was impressive. This holiday provides a good mixture of cycling and wildlife watching.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARebecca Darling· January 2nd, 2013Probably the best holiday I've ever had, which is saying something. The cycling was challenging but not difficult, the scenery fantastic and the food excellent too.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Sailing across Lake Nicaragua to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,279Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,279Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,2790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday1 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday22 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$5,4490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- I see that only breakfast is included, so all other meals like snacks while cycling and dinners I will have to bring or purchase?
- I wish to know if flight ticket from Europe is included please?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Latin America
- 10 Best Solo Adventure Holidays 2021
- 10 Best Luxury Honeymoon Tours & Packages 2021
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- Latin America from Granada
- Latin america Bicycle
- 15 days Latin america
- Operators in Latin America
- Bicycle tours
- Costa Rica and Nicaragua tours
- Central America tours
- Latin America tours