- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- See the famous painted Blue Rocks
- Ride through Ait Mansour's lush palmeries
- Walk through the silver markets of Hamman
- Witness nature at its best in the High Atlas Mountains
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Agadir.
- Day 2: Transfer to Tafraoute in the heart of the Anti Atlas Mountains. Introductory ride through a lunar landscape, passing the famous painted Blue Rocks.
- Day 3: Spectacular ride through impressive gorges and lush palmeries around Ait Mansour. A rough and rocky day with 35km descent and optional tarmac climb towards the end.
- Day 4: Transfer to Tizi Mlil Pass for an exhilarating descent and a great ride back to Tafraoute.
- Day 5: Ride down to the old walled town of Tiznit. Optional visit to silver markets and traditional Hamman.
- Day 6: Drive into High Atlas Mountains where the landscape is very different; ride through pine forests and mountain villages of the Tiqqi Gorge to Imouzzer.
- Day 7: The ultimate off road finale, through remote villages down to the Atlantic Ocean for a swim; drive to Agadir.
- Day 8: End Agadir.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- APETER SHARP· November 16th, 2013All in all, this was an excellent, well-organised trip and a wonderful way to see some beautiful parts of Morocco that the average visitor to Morocco does not get to see. There was a range of riding to test and keep everyone happy and content, but it... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMatthew Morden· April 21st, 2013A highly rewarding adventure - great cycling on a wide range of terrain in some superb mountain settings. An ideal trip for those seeking a challenging cycling trip that combines a break from the UK weather (hopefully) with wonderful scenery.What was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMarcus Dyson· April 17th, 2013Hot weather, sunshine, good food, good trails and great company. This was a week to cherish, and to remember.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I'd hesitate to use "insprational", it's a bit theological. The trip was just... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALevy Gary· April 9th, 2013A sublime experience . Beautiful scenery. Wonderfully organized.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Each day had its fair share of exhilirating moments.What did you think of your group leader?Beyond reproach . Alex was funny,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJulie Fox· March 9th, 2013A brilliant trip with a brilliant leader - the group got on well and the weather held up except for one day. Awesome scenery and some fantastic trails :)What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me it was completing the 4km technical... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AHassan Abdalla· February 27th, 2013Amazing! Beautiful trails, quality organisation, everything i expected and more! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Conquring the uphills! Not many of them but they definatley make the downs more worthwhile!Â What did you think of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADavid Baxter· February 11th, 2013A fantastic break with lots of opportunities to see the Morocco countryside. The mountain biking was always fun, sometimes technical and while mostly downhill it was still a good test of fitness. What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARobert Garley· January 2nd, 2013Wow, a great trip. For the end of December, we were lucky as the weather was fantastic for us. The scenery was great and the organisation of the trip was very professionally done. I'm more of a casual road rider than hard core Mountain Biker, but found... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristopher Nutley· November 24th, 2012This trip was everything I was hoping it would be, varied riding surfaces, a number of challenging ascents as well as some long (and in places) technical descents, fantastic mountain scenery and great weather. The hire bikes took a real battering but... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATracy Moorcroft· October 15th, 2012Totally amazing trip had one of the best weeks ever!!! When the going gets tough the tough get going and some of it was tough & challenging but completely worth it. 6 great days of cycling with lots of different terrains both body and bike took a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday1 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Nov, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Dec, 2022EnglishSaturday31 Dec, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the cost of bike hire?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- Morocco from Agadir
- Morocco Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 8 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- Southern Morocco
- Bicycle tours
- Sahara Desert tours
- Morocco tours
- Africa tours
- Sahara Desert
- Southern Morocco