Dolomites Cross-country Skills Week
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- AnonymousWritten on March 22, 20135.0 - Excellent
A skiing holiday with the emphasis on instruction, for those who want to improve classic technique and try skating technique for the first time.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Trying out the new techniques I had learned out on the loipe... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on March 26, 20123.0 - Average
Should I have received a holiday evaluation form? Sorry if I have missed it. On booking this holiday I was told a flight from Manchester could not be arranged, and yet the Thomson Fly flight from Manchester arrived at the destination at about the same time... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on March 7, 20125.0 - Excellent
I did wonder how I would get on learning a new technique like skating after years of trying to stay upright on classical skis, but with Eric and Heather's instruction they had me skating in no time! I think it really helped my balance to do 2 days of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Versciaco di Sopra.
- Day 2-4: Three days of ski tuition
- Day 5: Free day.
- Day 6-7: Two further days of skiing.
- Day 8: End Versciaco di Sopra.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Versciaco di Sopra.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dolomites Cross-country Skills Week, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Versciaco di Sopra (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours