Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond
- Our saving
- US $ 1,785
- Explore the shores of the frozen Lake Mosvatn
- Discover new routes & trails every day
- Experience the local way of life
- Enjoy isolated off track skiing
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Gillian LinscottWritten on February 26, 20135.0 - Excellent
You know it is not going to be your ordinary ski holiday when you step out of your minibus in the dark, sit down on a piece of foam rubber on a trailer on the back of the skidoo and are whisked into nothingness at a temperature of around minus fifteen. Come... Read more
- Fiona HutchinsonWritten on February 25, 20135.0 - Excellent
Wonderful 'out of the way' location. Real sense of what cross-country skiing in Norway is aboutWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Reaching the top of a mountainWhat did you think of your group leader?GoodDo you have any advice for potential... Read more
- Andrew BanksWritten on February 27, 20115.0 - Excellent
Classic totally off-piste skiing, making our own tracks through the woods and up to higher open ground and summits. Great views to Gausta to the south and up Mósvatn to the north, fabulous descents in deep powder, finding our own way through the trees.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Mosstrond.
- Day 2: Start of six days of cross-country skiing
- Day 3: Tour to Dalstudden
- Day 4: Tour to Laksanuten
- Day 5: Tour to Tjorndalen
- Day 6: Tours similar to previous days
- Day 7: Tours similar to previous days
- Day 8: End Mosstrond
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Mosstrond8 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Mosstrond6 seats left$71USD $1,785
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Mosstrond8 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Mosstrond4 seats left$71USD $1,785Book Now Hold my
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Mosstrond8 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Mosstrond0 seats left$71USD $1,785Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from Mosstrond8 DaysSundayFeb 16, 2020to Mosstrond8 seats left$73USD $1,825
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Mosstrond8 DaysSundayFeb 23, 2020to Mosstrond8 seats left$73USD $1,825
- SundayMar 1, 2020from Mosstrond8 DaysSundayMar 8, 2020to Mosstrond8 seats left$73USD $1,825
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Mosstrond.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,785 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1785 for Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mosstrond (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,785 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,733 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours