Tatra Winter Activity Week
- Our saving
- US $ 1,483
- Cherish the view over the ridges of the Belianske Tatras
- Enjoy cross-country skiing at Strbske Pleso Lake
- Try out dogsledding in Zakopane
- Go for downhill sledding in Hrebienok
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Daniel RobinsonWritten on April 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
A brilliant week of varied activities, great food and drink, fantastic people and a thoroughly enjoyable and refreshing experience.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Funnily enough my personal favourite was the last day - sledging (down a... Read more
- Nicola GilpinWritten on February 17, 20134.0 - Good
This was a great week's holiday, in the company of a group of like-minded and interesting people. The whole experience was memorable, and anyone looking for an alternative holiday playing in the snow, exerting some energy, and learning new skills, should... Read more
- Jacqueline PhillipsWritten on February 15, 20135.0 - Excellent
An excellent, action packed week in the snow. Excellent hotel and leaderWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Swimming in a blizzard in the outdoor pool in ZakopaneWhat did you think of your group leader?Marta was an excellent leader, she... Read more
- Simphiwe SikhosanaWritten on February 13, 20134.0 - Good
This is a very speciall activity week because it involves almost all winter sports just in one week. Some trips are for skiing only which is boring.I loved and enjoyed every minute of it. It was AWESOME.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?To... Read more
- John PearsonWritten on January 25, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great mix of activities in the snow which allows first timers to sample and see what is worth pursuing.A very comfortable, well located hotel , and a very conscientious and hard working guide. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Most times... Read more
- Theresa MouteWritten on January 23, 20134.0 - Good
A damn good holiday, packed with lots of fun & laughter!!Highly reccomended.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?One of the most amazing moments for us was the absolutly fantastic views of the Tatras mountains & woodlands over the Cross... Read more
- Matt OsbornWritten on March 12, 20124.0 - Good
This was my second trip with Exodus and whilst I enjoyed the itinerary and companions of the first trip the guide at times was useless. I am however glad that this didn't put me off using Exodus again as Erik, our guide for the winter activities trip, was... Read more
- Barbara GalbraithWritten on March 12, 20124.0 - Good
A superb holiday, thanks to a really excellent tour leader named Erik and a really great group of fellow travellers. We all went out together for dinner most nights. It was lovely to be able to try out all these different winter activities with tuition at... Read more
- Jill ParkinWritten on February 15, 20125.0 - Excellent
Great opportunity to try out winter sports without needing any previous knowledge or experience. Lots of variety and good snowWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The dogsWhat did you think of your group leader?Peter was a fantastic guide.... Read more
- Carolyn McWilliamsWritten on February 6, 20123.0 - Average
Great for experiencing a variety of winter activities in one trip, also great to meet new like minded people.What did you think of your group leader?The group leader was Peter and he was very good. He couldn't do enough for you andÂ his enthusiasmÂ for... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Smokovec.
- Day 2: A full day introduction to snowshoeing.
- Day 3: Cross-country skiing instruction followed by a guided itinerary at Strbske Pleso.
- Day 4: A trip to Zakopane for dogsledding: tour of the town, afternoon visit to the thermal pools at Bukowina Tatranska.
- Day 5: Transfer to the downhill slopes for some skiing or snowboarding (instruction available, payable locally).
- Day 6: Free day to choose from the many activities and attractions, such as the Belianska Cave.
- Day 7: Cable car ride up to Hrebienok for winter walk, afternoon horse and sleigh tour of Zdiar village and picnic in the forest.
- Day 8: End Smokovec, Tatras Mountains.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Tatra Winter Activity Week
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Krakow8 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Krakow8 seats left$67USD $1,608
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Krakow8 seats left$62USD $1,483
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Krakow0 seats left$62USD $1,483Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to KrakowOnly 3 seats left$62USD $1,483
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Krakow8 seats left$62USD $1,483Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $1,483 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1483 for Tatra Winter Activity Week, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 105 km
- Stary Smokovec (Slovakia)
- 15 km
- Zdiar (Slovakia)
- 22 km
- Strbske Pleso (Slovakia)
- 21 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 12 km
- Bukowina Tatrzanska (Poland)
- 23 km
- Tatranska Lomnica (Slovakia)
- 13 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 25 km
- Zdiar (Slovakia)
- 91 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours