- Cherish the view over the ridges of the Belianske Tatras
- Enjoy cross-country skiing at Strbske Pleso Lake
- Try out dogsledding in Zakopane
- Go for downhill sledding in Hrebienok
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Smokovec.
- Day 2: A full day introduction to snowshoeing.
- Day 3: Cross-country skiing instruction followed by a guided itinerary at Strbske Pleso.
- Day 4: A trip to the Tatra mountains for dogsledding: tour of the town, afternoon visit to the thermal pools at Bukowina Tatranska.
- Day 5: Transfer to the downhill slopes for some skiing or snowboarding (instruction available, payable locally).
- Day 6: Free day to choose from the many activities and attractions, such as the Belianska Cave.
- Day 7: Cable car ride up to Hrebienok for winter walk, afternoon horse and sleigh tour of Zdiar village and picnic in the forest.
- Day 8: End Smokovec, Tatras Mountains.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ADaniel Robinson· April 13th, 2013A brilliant week of varied activities, great food and drink, fantastic people and a thoroughly enjoyable and refreshing experience.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Funnily enough my personal favourite was the last day - sledging (down... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANicola Gilpin· February 17th, 2013This was a great week's holiday, in the company of a group of like-minded and interesting people. The whole experience was memorable, and anyone looking for an alternative holiday playing in the snow, exerting some energy, and learning new skills,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJacqueline Phillips· February 15th, 2013An excellent, action packed week in the snow. Excellent hotel and leaderWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Swimming in a blizzard in the outdoor pool in ZakopaneWhat did you think of your group leader?Marta was an excellent leader, she... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimphiwe Sikhosana· February 13th, 2013This is a very speciall activity week because it involves almost all winter sports just in one week. Some trips are for skiing only which is boring.I loved and enjoyed every minute of it. It was AWESOME.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Pearson· January 25th, 2013A great mix of activities in the snow which allows first timers to sample and see what is worth pursuing.A very comfortable, well located hotel , and a very conscientious and hard working guide. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATheresa Moute· January 23rd, 2013A damn good holiday, packed with lots of fun & laughter!!Highly reccomended.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?One of the most amazing moments for us was the absolutly fantastic views of the Tatras mountains & woodlands over the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABarbara Galbraith· March 12th, 2012A superb holiday, thanks to a really excellent tour leader named Erik and a really great group of fellow travellers. We all went out together for dinner most nights. It was lovely to be able to try out all these different winter activities with tuition... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMatt Osborn· March 12th, 2012This was my second trip with Exodus and whilst I enjoyed the itinerary and companions of the first trip the guide at times was useless. I am however glad that this didn't put me off using Exodus again as Erik, our guide for the winter activities trip,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJill Parkin· February 15th, 2012Great opportunity to try out winter sports without needing any previous knowledge or experience. Lots of variety and good snowWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The dogsWhat did you think of your group leader?Peter was a fantastic... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACarolyn McWilliams· February 6th, 2012Great for experiencing a variety of winter activities in one trip, also great to meet new like minded people.What did you think of your group leader?The group leader was Peter and he was very good. He couldn't do enough for you andÂ his enthusiasmÂ... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar