Snowshoeing & Winter Walking on Bosnia’s Olympic Mountains
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Explore Sarajevo's remote mountain ranges
- Snowshoe around the villages of Umoljani & Gradina
- Cross the famous old bridge in Mostar
- Follow crystal-clear streams to glacial lakes
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Sarajevo.
- Day 2: Transfer 1.5 hours to Umoljani Village on the Olympic mountain of Bjelasnica. Snowshoe to Visocica Mountain and Crveni Kuk Peak (1733m).
- Day 3: Snowshoeing around the villages of Umoljani and Gradina, including the cascades of Studeni Potok, Rakitnica Canyon and Saruk Peak (1828m).
- Day 4: Ascend to a spectacular ridge with views across to Montenegro, continue to Babin Do ski resort.
- Day 5: Walk through spruce and fir forest to a mountain hut on Igman Mountain, see two 1984 Olympic sites. Overnight in Sarajevo.
- Day 6: Free day to explore the fascinating city of Sarajevo, or for an optional visit to the city of Mostar with its famous old bridge.
- Day 7: To Trebevic peak (1629m) for spectacular views of the surrounding area.
- Day 8: End Sarajevo.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AOlwen Beaven· March 8th, 2012We had a great holiday - in spite of the extreme weather conditions which meant that the itinerary had to be re-scheduled somewhat - I've never seen quite so much snow! The countryside was beautiful, the Bosnian people seem warm and friendly and with so... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARuth Toller· March 4th, 2012A week before we set out we wondered if it would happen because of too much snow, but it did and we had a great time. It wasn't possible to do the itinerary as planned because of the amount of snow but the leaders always had good alternatives to ensure... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKaren Ash· March 3rd, 2012Fabulous unspoit countryside, amazing people, interesting culture and a desire to return to Bosnia to explore even more of the country. Energetic, energizing holiday and will be snow-shoeing again!What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard Toller· February 28th, 2012Marvelllous adventure in a beautiful country which was under record amounts of snow at the time of our visit. This meant the itinerary had to be changed but our leaders Samer and Lorenc always had great alternatives for us to enjoy.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANicholas Gray· March 25th, 2011Third snowshoeing trip with Exodus and the most varied yet. A brilliant way to combine snowshoeing with ancient & modern history in a fascinating country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Getting to the tops of well chosen peaks with... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine McErlean· March 1st, 2011A truely memorable holiday. Our guides were outstanding and so helpful throughout the week. I learnt so much about the history of Bosnia and its culture and customs. The snoe showing was exhilarating, walking through beautiful mountains and forests in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday6 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Feb, 2022EnglishSunday27 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Mar, 2022EnglishSunday13 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Bosnia
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2021
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Bosnia from Sarajevo
- Bosnia Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Bosnia
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Bosnia tours
- Europe tours