Snowshoeing in Finland
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Basecamp Oulanka.
- Day 2: Introduction to snowshoeing with an easy hike in the national park; Oulanka by night.
- Day 3: Snowshoe walk over suspension bridge around Lake Jyravajarvi and Castle Rocks.
- Day 4: Transfer to Riisitunturi National Park; walk through a unique landscape to viewpoint.
- Day 5: Morning visit reindeer farm and museum with a ride on a reindeer sleigh; free afternoon in Ruka for optional activities.
- Day 6: Long snowshoe tour in Oulanka National Park following the 'Little Bear Trail'.
- Day 7: Optional activities including ice climbing and snowmobiling; dinner around a campfire.
- Day 8: End Basecamp Oulanka.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAndrew Seeney· March 22nd, 2013A good introduction to snow shoeing in a stunning location. Accomodation, food, equipment and tuition all excellent.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Never having been to this part of the world in winter, the whole experience was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALinda Cunningham· February 13th, 2013superb holiday. Fantastic scenery, lots of well organised, enjoyable activities, good accomodation, great leader, loads of good food :-)What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Scenery was really fantastic but the enthusiasm of our leader... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AByron Edwards· January 3rd, 2013A fantastic trip, wonderful experiences, great food and great people.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?At least three inspirational moments: 1)Â Seeing a fantastic show of Northern Lights night after night.2)Â Spending a morning... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATricia Simon· August 5th, 2012a wonderful trip exploring the snowy landscape of 2 of the national parks. A very warm welcome from our lead Eki and all the team at the basecamp.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Gently walking through the amazing snowy landscapes,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJudy Robinson· February 14th, 2012A wonderful trip which I loved from beginning to end. Amazing scenery in a beautiful country. I've finally discovered a winter activity I can really enjoy and if you like the great outdoors I can't recommend this trip enough. What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARuth Easton· February 14th, 2012The holiday was fantastic. We saw the Northern Lights at the end of our first full day. Husky sledding was great fun, as was ice climbing. Riisitunturi National Park with its trees bent into strange shapes under the weight of snow was amazing. The... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday23 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday30 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday27 Feb, 2022EnglishSunday6 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Mar, 2022EnglishSunday13 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Mar, 2022EnglishSunday20 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday27 Mar, 2022EnglishSunday3 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Finland
- Finland Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Finland from Kuusamo
- Finland Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Finland
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Finland tours
- Europe tours