Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Cape Town
- Table Mountain
- Fish River Canyon National Park
- Walvis Bay
- Okavango Delta
- Chobe National Park
- Victoria Falls
Start in Cape Town and end in Victoria Falls! With the adventure tour Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Camping, you have a 20 day tour package taking you through Cape Town, South Africa and 14 other destinations in Africa. Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Camping includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Day 1: Start Cape Town.
- Day 2: Visit Cape Peninsula; afternoon wine tour.
- Day 3: Drive to the Olifants River Valley
- Day 4: To Orange River; afternoon optional canoeing.
- Day 5: To Fish River Canyon, the 2nd largest in the world; afternoon walk.
- Day 6: To Sesriem in the Namib Desert.
- Day 7: Full day exploring the highest sand dunes in the world at Sossusvlei.
- Day 8: To the Germanic town of Swakopmund.
- Day 9: Free day to enjoy optional activities.
- Day 10: To Brandberg; visit White Lady paintings.
- Day 11: To Etosha N.P.
- Days 12-13: Two days game viewing in Etosha and enjoyeing the floodlit watering holes.
- Day 14: To the Okavango River.
- Day 15: Mokoro (dugout canoe) ride on the Okavango River.
- Day 16: To Chobe N.P.
- Day 17: Game drive and boat ride in Chobe N.P.
- Day 18: To Victoria Falls.
- Day 19: Free day to enjoy optional activities and visit the falls.
- Day 20: End Victoria Falls.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JFJeanette· April 14, 2019Loved everything about this tour, would do it again.Trip date: March 2019
- NBNick· December 31, 2017My first time in Africa. I liked the look of the trip but had not especially researched each area and country beforehand. So many unforgettable moments - from getting close to the big animals in places like Chobe, to the sheer expanse of the desert... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- DHDonna· September 07, 2017It was an amazing experience. What a fantastic trip. I met so many wonderful people had such wonderful experiences.Trip date: August 2017
- AGillian Dunphy· November 08, 2013Fantastic holiday - made the more enjoyable by Emma and Alf - our guide and driver who looked after us so well all the time - in spite of some adversities when things went amiss.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing the big 5 -... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJudith Abraham· November 08, 2013A very full trip, lots of travelling but worth every minute. We passed through some stunning scenery, the wildlife encounters were both frequent and memorable and the guide, driver and cook were a credit to your company. What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABrian Abraham· October 22, 2013Wonderful trip, starting gently in Cape Town and building to a climax in Chobe and Victoria Falls. Really glad we chose to do the trip this way round.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Stopping for lunch in no-mans land whilst crossing... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMark Cunningham· October 08, 2013A great trip and intro to AfricaWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Desert scenery and animalsWhat did you think of your group leader?Ken, Lyn and Ivan were all excellent. Ken and Lyn made it feel that you were travelling with old... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine Arscott· June 17, 2013Having planned this trip for 10 years, I had high expectations of what Southern Africa had to offer; this trip blew those expectations out of the water. Any concerns about camping & amenities were soon forgotten and the 3 weeks were filled with... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALinda Vardy· June 16, 2013This was the first group holiday I'd been on and I was a little apprehensive but I have only had good things to say about it since I've been back. The activities are well organised and there is a good variety, so should be something for everyone. What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASharon Glenister· February 03, 2013Absolutely amazing 3 weeks - saw so much wildlife, (birds and animals), amazing scenery. Our guides (Shane and Gekko) looked after us brilliantly! Also fitted in some great adventures whilst there - sand boarding & surfing in Swakopmund and microlight... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Camping
From Cape Town to Victoria Falls
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
Select Your Tour Version
- SundayNov 8, 2020FridayNov 27, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,279
- SundayFeb 28, 2021FridayMar 19, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- SundayJul 18, 2021FridayAug 6, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
- SundayAug 29, 2021FridaySep 17, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,749
- SundayNov 7, 2021FridayNov 26, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,579
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2020 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- Africa from Cape Town
- Africa Adventure
- Small group tour
- 20 days Africa
- From Cape Town to Victoria Falls
- Operators in Africa
- Namibia and South Africa
- Southern Africa