Hidden Treasures of Jordan
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Mount Nebo
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Rum
- Be awed by the towering rocks of Wadi Rum
- Sleep under the starry skies at a Bedouin Camp
- Bask in the beauty of the Eighth Wonder of the World
- Float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Amman
- Day 2: Visit the Desert Castles Loop, east of Amman (breakfast)
- Day 3: Head North to Irbid archaeological museum, Umm Qais and Pella (breakfast)
- Day 4: Visit the ancient city of Jerash and Ajloun Castle (breakfast,dinner)
- Day 5: Bethany, Madaba and Mount Nebo (breakfast,dinner)
- Day 6: To Petra via Wadi al Mujib, Al Karak and Al Shawbak castles (breakfast)
- Day 7-8: Two days exploring Petra (breakfast)
- Day 9: Little Petra and Wadi Rum (breakfast,dinner)
- Day 10: Wadi Rum to Aqaba on the Red Sea (breakfast)
- Day 11: Morning drive to Amman; city tour (breakfast)
- Day 12: End Amman (breakfast)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exodus Travels
For almost 50 years Exodus has been a pioneer of active small group adventure tourism that gives back to the communities they visit through sustainable guided and self-guided tours, ranging from Responsible Wildlife to Walking and Trekking, Cycling, Cultural, Family and Polar adventures to 90+ countries worldwide. Winner of the 2021 National Geographic Reader Awards for The Operator, 2021 Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards, 2021 USA Today Awards, 2020 British Travel Awards and 2019 National Geographic Traveller Reader Awards they have a vast range of trips across seven continents. Their award-winning local guides have hosted over 250,000+ travellers on adventures across the globe. Whether it is solo travellers, couples, groups or families, Exodus offers an incredible choice of trips for all ages and activity levels. Operating in 90+ countries with 500+ tours, Exodus insists on low impact tourism and contributing to local communities through their registered non-profit The Exodus Travels Foundation. Exodus understands the importance of regenerative travel, now more than ever. Their recent Rewilding initiative guarantees that for every person who travels with them, they rewild 100 sq metres. Exodus is dedicated to creating incredible adventures that are run responsibly, so as the world reopens, travellers can continue to book and travel with confidence. Do we also care about the communities and environments we go to visit? Exodus has always been and will always be a responsible tour operator. It is in our DNA to work hard to look after what we so prize. We work closely with all our overseas partners to run our tours in the best possible ways, we train our leaders, we actively seek out specific projects so that we can make a real practical difference on the ground. But please do not just take our word for it. We have won several awards and we ask you, our clients, to check what we do on the ground so that we can make improvements where needed. Why do we do all this? Quite simply we love the places we go and we love sharing those great experiences with like minded people.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MBMICHAEL· March 9th, 2019The itinerary guide & driver excellent. Coach too small for number on tourTrip date: February 2019
- AFrances Weatherhead· November 11th, 2013A great holiday! Great archaeological sites, stunning views, good company, and an excellent tour guide (Zuhair). And GREAT FUN!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting Petra, floating in the Dead Sea. Visiting the neolithic village... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMargaret Evans· November 6th, 2013It was advertised as leisurely but it was much more energetic than that.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through Petra and trying to get upright in the dead sea.What did you think of your group leader?He was informative but... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANaomi Burns· October 30th, 2013Jordan is a fantastic country, sadly bypassed by events in the Middle East. The people are friendly, the food is fantastic, the ancient sites are awe inspiring and the weather (in Oct) pleasant. There's not much to dislike!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJoanna Espin· August 30th, 2013A wonderful, unforgettable holiday which introduces one to the culture, people and environment of a fascinating country. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? My personal highlights were meeting such wonderful people, snorkelling in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristopher Mather· June 23rd, 2013A really good holiday in a fantastic country with some amazing ancient sites, Jerash and Petra being absoutely stunning. Good country, great companions, a passionate guide, and with a few tweaks to the itinerary, could be an amazing adventure for anyone... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APeter Melville· January 3rd, 2013Jordan is a great place to visit but some long travels involved to see the many sights. Mass tourism is present in many places but there are still many off the beaten path opportunities. Some parts were rushed, so read up before you go so that you can... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGyan Fernando· November 5th, 2012This was one of those must do trips, mostly to see Petra but also the Dead Sea, Aqaba and Biblical sites like Mount Nebo. History, Geography and Culture mixed together and spiced with the charm of the Middle East. Talking about spices, the food was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABethany Lees· June 25th, 2012Fantastic trip, with a great mixture of ancient ruins and adventure. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?My personal highlight of the trip was the 2 days in Petra and the walk of the High Places in Petra, with the most amazing view of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaura Peterson· June 18th, 2012A fantastic trip with and experiences I will never forget!Jordan was a brilliant place to visit, amazing history and places to visit. The group leader and everyone I met was really friendly.Review collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday21 Apr, 2023Tuesday2 May, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,279
- Friday12 May, 2023Tuesday23 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,279
- Friday19 May, 2023Tuesday30 May, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,279
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,279
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Sep, 2023Tuesday12 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Friday15 Sep, 2023Tuesday26 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday22 Sep, 2023Tuesday3 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,2790% Interest Instalments
- Friday6 Oct, 2023Tuesday17 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,1990% Interest Instalments
- Friday20 Oct, 2023Tuesday31 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,1990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday27 Oct, 2023Tuesday7 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,1990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CJordan
- Type EJordan
- Type FJordan
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 28th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 28th, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exodus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exodus Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Jordan
- Jordan Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Jordan from Amman
- Jordan In-depth Cultural
- 12 days Jordan
- Operators in Asia
- Hidden Treasures of Jordan Tours in Jordan
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Jordan Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Historical Tours
- Jordan tours