Hidden Treasures of Jordan
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mount Nebo
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Rum
- Be awed by the towering rocks of Wadi Rum
- Sleep under the starry skies at a Bedouin Camp
- Bask in the beauty of the Eighth Wonder of the World
- Float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: Visit the castles of the 'Desert Loop' east of Amman.
- Day 3: Head North to Irbid's archaeological museum, Umm Qais and Pella.
- Day 4: Visit the ancient city of Jerash and Ajlun Castle.
- Day 5: Visit Bethany then head to Madaba, the 'City of Mosaics' and Mt Nebo then back to the Dead Sea.
- Day 6: To Petra via Wadi al Mujib, Al Karak and Al Shawbak castles.
- Days 7-8: Two days to explore Petra.
- Day 9: Discover Little Petra en route to the Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and overnight in a Bedouin camp.
- Day 10: Transfer to Aqaba for optional snorkelling over the coral reefs of the Red Sea.
- Day 11: Morning drive to Amman; city tour including Citadel Hill, Archaeological Museum and the Roman Theatre.
- Day 12: Trip ends after breakfast in Amman.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MBMICHAEL· March 9th, 2019The itinerary guide & driver excellent. Coach too small for number on tourTrip date: February 2019
- AFrances Weatherhead· November 11th, 2013A great holiday! Great archaeological sites, stunning views, good company, and an excellent tour guide (Zuhair). And GREAT FUN!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting Petra, floating in the Dead Sea. Visiting the neolithic village... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMargaret Evans· November 6th, 2013It was advertised as leisurely but it was much more energetic than that.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through Petra and trying to get upright in the dead sea.What did you think of your group leader?He was informative but... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANaomi Burns· October 30th, 2013Jordan is a fantastic country, sadly bypassed by events in the Middle East. The people are friendly, the food is fantastic, the ancient sites are awe inspiring and the weather (in Oct) pleasant. There's not much to dislike!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJoanna Espin· August 30th, 2013A wonderful, unforgettable holiday which introduces one to the culture, people and environment of a fascinating country. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? My personal highlights were meeting such wonderful people, snorkelling in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristopher Mather· June 23rd, 2013A really good holiday in a fantastic country with some amazing ancient sites, Jerash and Petra being absoutely stunning. Good country, great companions, a passionate guide, and with a few tweaks to the itinerary, could be an amazing adventure for anyone... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APeter Melville· January 3rd, 2013Jordan is a great place to visit but some long travels involved to see the many sights. Mass tourism is present in many places but there are still many off the beaten path opportunities. Some parts were rushed, so read up before you go so that you can... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGyan Fernando· November 5th, 2012This was one of those must do trips, mostly to see Petra but also the Dead Sea, Aqaba and Biblical sites like Mount Nebo. History, Geography and Culture mixed together and spiced with the charm of the Middle East. Talking about spices, the food was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABethany Lees· June 25th, 2012Fantastic trip, with a great mixture of ancient ruins and adventure. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?My personal highlight of the trip was the 2 days in Petra and the walk of the High Places in Petra, with the most amazing view of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaura Peterson· June 18th, 2012A fantastic trip with and experiences I will never forget!Jordan was a brilliant place to visit, amazing history and places to visit. The group leader and everyone I met was really friendly.Review collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday3 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday24 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday8 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday19 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday29 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday9 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday12 Nov, 2021EnglishTuesday23 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday19 Nov, 2021EnglishTuesday30 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday10 Dec, 2021EnglishTuesday21 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday17 Dec, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday18 Feb, 2022EnglishTuesday1 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday25 Feb, 2022EnglishTuesday8 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,6490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar