Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mt Nebo
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Rum
- Be awed by the towering rocks of Wadi Rum
- Sleep under the starry skies at a Bedouin Camp
- Bask in the beauty of the Eighth Wonder of the World
- Float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
Start and end in Amman! With the in-depth cultural tour Hidden Treasures of Jordan, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Amman, Jordan and 10 other destinations in Jordan. Hidden Treasures of Jordan includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: Visit the castles of the 'Desert Loop' east of Amman.
- Day 3: Head North to Irbid's archaeological museum, Umm Qais and Pella.
- Day 4: Visit the ancient city of Jerash and Ajlun Castle.
- Day 5: Visit Bethany then head to Madaba, the 'City of Mosaics' and Mt Nebo then back to the Dead Sea.
- Day 6: To Petra via Wadi al Mujib, Al Karak and Al Shawbak castles.
- Days 7-8: Two days to explore Petra.
- Day 9: Discover Little Petra en route to the Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and overnight in a Bedouin camp.
- Day 10: Transfer to Aqaba for optional snorkelling over the coral reefs of the Red Sea.
- Day 11: Morning drive to Amman; city tour including Citadel Hill, Archaeological Museum and the Roman Theatre.
- Day 12: Trip ends after breakfast in Amman.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MBMICHAEL· March 09, 2019The itinerary guide & driver excellent. Coach too small for number on tourTrip date: February 2019
- AFrances Weatherhead· November 11, 2013A great holiday! Great archaeological sites, stunning views, good company, and an excellent tour guide (Zuhair). And GREAT FUN!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting Petra, floating in the Dead Sea. Visiting the neolithic village... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMargaret Evans· November 06, 2013It was advertised as leisurely but it was much more energetic than that.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through Petra and trying to get upright in the dead sea.What did you think of your group leader?He was informative but... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANaomi Burns· October 30, 2013Jordan is a fantastic country, sadly bypassed by events in the Middle East. The people are friendly, the food is fantastic, the ancient sites are awe inspiring and the weather (in Oct) pleasant. There's not much to dislike!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJoanna Espin· August 30, 2013A wonderful, unforgettable holiday which introduces one to the culture, people and environment of a fascinating country. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? My personal highlights were meeting such wonderful people, snorkelling in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristopher Mather· June 23, 2013A really good holiday in a fantastic country with some amazing ancient sites, Jerash and Petra being absoutely stunning. Good country, great companions, a passionate guide, and with a few tweaks to the itinerary, could be an amazing adventure for anyone... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APeter Melville· January 03, 2013Jordan is a great place to visit but some long travels involved to see the many sights. Mass tourism is present in many places but there are still many off the beaten path opportunities. Some parts were rushed, so read up before you go so that you can... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGyan Fernando· November 05, 2012This was one of those must do trips, mostly to see Petra but also the Dead Sea, Aqaba and Biblical sites like Mount Nebo. History, Geography and Culture mixed together and spiced with the charm of the Middle East. Talking about spices, the food was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABethany Lees· June 25, 2012Fantastic trip, with a great mixture of ancient ruins and adventure. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?My personal highlight of the trip was the 2 days in Petra and the walk of the High Places in Petra, with the most amazing view of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaura Peterson· June 18, 2012A fantastic trip with and experiences I will never forget!Jordan was a brilliant place to visit, amazing history and places to visit. The group leader and everyone I met was really friendly.Review collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Hidden Treasures of Jordan
From Amman to Amman
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- -8%FridayOct 2, 2020TuesdayOct 13, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,449$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayNov 6, 2020TuesdayNov 17, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayNov 27, 2020TuesdayDec 8, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayDec 11, 2020TuesdayDec 22, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayFeb 12, 2021TuesdayFeb 23, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayFeb 26, 2021TuesdayMar 9, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMar 19, 2021TuesdayMar 30, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMar 26, 2021TuesdayApr 6, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayApr 9, 2021TuesdayApr 20, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,579
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayApr 16, 2021TuesdayApr 27, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,579
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar