Hidden Treasures of Jordan
- Our saving
- US $ 2,249
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Be awed by the towering rocks of Wadi Rum
- Sleep under the starry skies at a Bedouin Camp
- Bask in the beauty of the Eighth Wonder of the World
- Float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Discovery, Sightseeing, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: Visit the castles of the 'Desert Loop' east of Amman.
- Day 3: Head North to Irbid's archaeological museum, Umm Qais and Pella.
- Day 4: Visit the ancient city of Jerash and Ajlun Castle.
- Day 5: Visit Bethany then head to Madaba, the 'City of Mosaics' and Mt Nebo then back to the Dead Sea.
- Day 6: To Petra via Wadi al Mujib, Al Karak and Al Shawbak castles.
- Day 7-8: Two days to explore Petra.
- Day 9: Discover Little Petra en route to the Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and overnight in a Bedouin camp.
- Day 10: Transfer to Aqaba for optional snorkelling over the coral reefs of the Red Sea.
- Day 11: Morning drive to Amman; city tour including Citadel Hill, Archaeological Museum and the Roman Theatre.
- Day 12: Trip ends after breakfast in Amman.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MBMICHAELWritten on March 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary guide & driver excellent. Coach too small for number on tour
- FWFrances WeatherheadWritten on November 11, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great holiday! Great archaeological sites, stunning views, good company, and an excellent tour guide (Zuhair). And GREAT FUN!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting Petra, floating in the Dead Sea. Visiting the neolithic village near... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MEMargaret EvansWritten on November 6, 20134.0 - Good
It was advertised as leisurely but it was much more energetic than that.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through Petra and trying to get upright in the dead sea.What did you think of your group leader?He was informative but pushed... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- NBNaomi BurnsWritten on October 30, 20134.0 - Good
Jordan is a fantastic country, sadly bypassed by events in the Middle East. The people are friendly, the food is fantastic, the ancient sites are awe inspiring and the weather (in Oct) pleasant. There's not much to dislike!What was the most inspirational... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JEJoanna EspinWritten on August 30, 20135.0 - Excellent
A wonderful, unforgettable holiday which introduces one to the culture, people and environment of a fascinating country. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? My personal highlights were meeting such wonderful people, snorkelling in the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CMChristopher MatherWritten on June 23, 20134.0 - Good
A really good holiday in a fantastic country with some amazing ancient sites, Jerash and Petra being absoutely stunning. Good country, great companions, a passionate guide, and with a few tweaks to the itinerary, could be an amazing adventure for anyone... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PMPeter MelvilleWritten on January 3, 20132.0 - Rather poor
Jordan is a great place to visit but some long travels involved to see the many sights. Mass tourism is present in many places but there are still many off the beaten path opportunities. Some parts were rushed, so read up before you go so that you can... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GFGyan FernandoWritten on November 5, 20124.0 - Good
This was one of those must do trips, mostly to see Petra but also the Dead Sea, Aqaba and Biblical sites like Mount Nebo. History, Geography and Culture mixed together and spiced with the charm of the Middle East. Talking about spices, the food was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- BLBethany LeesWritten on June 25, 20124.0 - Good
Fantastic trip, with a great mixture of ancient ruins and adventure. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?My personal highlight of the trip was the 2 days in Petra and the walk of the High Places in Petra, with the most amazing view of the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- LPLaura PetersonWritten on June 18, 20124.0 - Good
A fantastic trip with and experiences I will never forget!Jordan was a brilliant place to visit, amazing history and places to visit. The group leader and everyone I met was really friendly.Review collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Hidden Treasures of Jordan
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Amman4 seats left$121$2,325-3%USD $2,249
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to AmmanOnly 2 seats left$47USD $2,349
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Amman0 seats left$49USD $2,449
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Amman8 seats left$49USD $2,449
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Amman0 seats left$50USD $2,479
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Amman5 seats left$47USD $2,349
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Amman0 seats left$43USD $2,149
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Amman8 seats left$47USD $2,349
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Amman12 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Amman8 seats left$44USD $2,179
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Amman12 DaysTuesdayFeb 25, 2020to Amman8 seats left$45USD $2,249
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Amman.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 September 2019 the full payment of $2,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2249 for Hidden Treasures of Jordan, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amman (Jordan)
- 78 km
- Umm Qais (Jordan)
- 43 km
- Jerash (Jordan)
- 64 km
- Madaba (Jordan)
- 13 km
- Mt Nebo (Jordan)
- 28 km
- Dead Sea (Jordan)
- 50 km
- al Karak (Jordan)
- 30 km
- Wadi Mujib (Jordan)
- 92 km
- Petra (Jordan)
- 82 km
- Wadi Rum (Jordan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,396 tours in Asia
- covered by 821 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hidden Treasures of Jordan