Moscow to St Petersburg
- Our saving
- US $ 1,099
- +2 Destinations
- Northwestern Russia
- St Petersburg
- Explore the most beautiful Moscow sights
- Visit Novgorod Kremlin
- See the famous restored Amber Room
- Take an orientation tour of St Petersburg
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- AnonymousWritten on September 23, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was my first Exodus trip and was an excellent beginners experience. Great scenery, great group, great big laughs, plenty of self-time, and a lovely tour guide called Bob (not forgetting Yevgeny the bus driver). The Russian peeps themselves are not what... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on September 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
Russia surpassed my expectations! A packed week that showed the highlights of a country that is still a mystery to most.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Watching the miltary parade in Red Square with Saint Basil's changing colour as... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on September 18, 20135.0 - Excellent
A ram soccer jammed packed week in an amazing country, with the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide, Boris aka Bob! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?This is a tough one but think the look on my face the first time I set eyes on St... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on August 29, 20134.0 - Good
beautiful churces , palaces , history and a nice people , so the trip and good memories will be in our minds for some time . And we have tired legs .What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were many momentsÂ , but we will rememberÂ theÂ... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on August 13, 20133.0 - Average
I enjoyed the trip and was glad I had done an organised tour (as none of the signs were in English and the Russian people are not openly friendly!) but the itiniery on the website is out of date and we didn't have the overnight train, the Metro tour or the... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on July 1, 20132.0 - Rather poor
A great country to visit, difficult to navigate without speaking and reading Russian thefore a good guide is very helpful. The trip needs reorganising to make it a better experince, we missed out on a lot of highlights due to poor planning which I don't... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on July 30, 20125.0 - Excellent
A really excellent, safe and stress free way to explore a country I have always wanted to visit! This trip was one of my favourite holidays... Our excellent guide, Evgeniya, made sure we saw and did as much as possible in the 7 days. Both Evgeniya and local... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on June 27, 20125.0 - Excellent
Once more Exodus strikes an outstanding balance between an organised trip (all the potential hassles are taken care of so you can concentrate on enjoying yourself) and independent travelling (nothing feels 'packaged' or sanitised). This is an excellent... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on May 31, 20124.0 - Good
A well planned trip with a good balance of seeing the key historical sites in Russia. More opportunity for the guide to support the group in identifying places not to be missed whilst in Russia.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Moscow, my... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on May 29, 20125.0 - Excellent
This was my first Exodus trip and I loved every minute of it! The sights were jaw-dropping, our tour guide Anya was superb and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to share the experience with.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Moscow.
- Day 2: Morning orientation tour including Red Square and Lenin’s Tomb. Free afternoon to explore St Basil's Cathedral or one of the many galleries.
- Day 3: Guided tour of the Kremlin grounds and Armoury Museum. Free afternoon for shopping or sightseeing. Overnight sleeper train to Novgorod.
- Day 4: Morning walking tour including visits to Novgorod Kremlin, St Sofia's Cathedral and Yaroslav's Court; optional afternoon to visit to the Museum of Wooden Architecture.
- Day 5: Transfer to Pushkin; visit Catherine Palace including the Amber Room. Free afternoon.
- Day 6: Early departure to St Petersburg to explore the historic city centre; free afternoon. Evening visit to the new Fabergé Museum.
- Day 7: Morning tour of the Hermitage. Free afternoon to see more of the sites of St Petersburg. Art lovers can choose to stay in the Hermitage.
- Day 8: End St Petersburg.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
The tour ends on Day 8 in St Petersburg. After breakfast at your departure accommodation, you're free to leave at any time.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1, when you arrive in Moscow and transfer to your hotel. There are no planned activities for this day, however, after dinner, an evening walk to Red Square is highly recommended.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Moscow to St Petersburg
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to St PetersburgOnly 3 seats left$297$1,435-21%USD $1,138Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$296$1,395-21%USD $1,099
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to St Petersburg5 seats left$297$1,435-21%USD $1,138
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$299$1,475-20%USD $1,176
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$299$1,475-20%USD $1,176
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$309$1,735-18%USD $1,426
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$302$1,545-20%USD $1,243
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$302$1,545-20%USD $1,243
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$302$1,545-20%USD $1,243
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to St Petersburg8 seats left$302$1,545-20%USD $1,243
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and St Petersburg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 January 2019 the full payment of $1,099 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1099 for Moscow to St Petersburg, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 490 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 141 km
- Pushkin (Russia)
- 24 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,099 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,418 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,399 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours