Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- St Petersburg
- Explore the most beautiful Moscow sights
- Visit Novgorod Kremlin
- See the famous restored Amber Room
- Take an orientation tour of St Petersburg
- Day 1: Start Moscow.
- Day 2: Morning orientation tour including Red Square and Lenin’s Tomb. Free afternoon to explore St Basil's Cathedral or one of the many galleries.
- Day 3: Guided tour of the Kremlin grounds and Armoury Museum. Free afternoon for shopping or sightseeing. Overnight sleeper train to Novgorod.
- Day 4: Morning walking tour including visits to Novgorod Kremlin, St Sofia's Cathedral and Yaroslav's Court; optional afternoon to visit to the Museum of Wooden Architecture.
- Day 5: Transfer to Pushkin; visit Catherine Palace including the Amber Room. Free afternoon.
- Day 6: Early departure to St Petersburg to explore the historic city centre; free afternoon. Evening visit to the new Fabergé Museum.
- Day 7: Morning tour of the Hermitage. Free afternoon to see more of the sites of St Petersburg. Art lovers can choose to stay in the Hermitage.
- Day 8: End St Petersburg.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- OferZilbermanNovember 04, 2019Everything about this tour was excellent! An amazing itinerary that really showed you all of the ins and outs of Russia's main sites. The breakfasts at some of the hotels were not to my liking though. I would say that although Novgorod was interesting... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Exodus Travels
- DDdeboraSeptember 19, 2019Great trip and great experience!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by Exodus Travels
- ACarol TateSeptember 23, 2013This was my first Exodus trip and was an excellent beginners experience. Great scenery, great group, great big laughs, plenty of self-time, and a lovely tour guide called Bob (not forgetting Yevgeny the bus driver). The Russian peeps themselves are not... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARebecca WrightSeptember 20, 2013Russia surpassed my expectations! A packed week that showed the highlights of a country that is still a mystery to most.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Watching the miltary parade in Red Square with Saint Basil's changing colour as... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AHayley ManningSeptember 18, 2013A ram soccer jammed packed week in an amazing country, with the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide, Boris aka Bob! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?This is a tough one but think the look on my face the first time I set eyes on... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichael SteinkeAugust 29, 2013beautiful churces , palaces , history and a nice people , so the trip and good memories will be in our minds for some time . And we have tired legs .What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were many momentsÂ , but we will rememberÂ... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJacqueline AndersonAugust 13, 2013I enjoyed the trip and was glad I had done an organised tour (as none of the signs were in English and the Russian people are not openly friendly!) but the itiniery on the website is out of date and we didn't have the overnight train, the Metro tour or... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALorna RankinJuly 01, 2013A great country to visit, difficult to navigate without speaking and reading Russian thefore a good guide is very helpful. The trip needs reorganising to make it a better experince, we missed out on a lot of highlights due to poor planning which I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMadeline MooreJuly 30, 2012A really excellent, safe and stress free way to explore a country I have always wanted to visit! This trip was one of my favourite holidays... Our excellent guide, Evgeniya, made sure we saw and did as much as possible in the 7 days. Both Evgeniya and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKirsten McKenzieJune 27, 2012Once more Exodus strikes an outstanding balance between an organised trip (all the potential hassles are taken care of so you can concentrate on enjoying yourself) and independent travelling (nothing feels 'packaged' or sanitised). This is an excellent... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Moscow to St Petersburg
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayFeb 22, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$259$1,479-15%USD $1,257Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to St Petersburg6 seats left$259$1,479-15%USD $1,257Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$272$1,549-15%USD $1,317Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$272$1,549-15%USD $1,317Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$272$1,549-15%USD $1,317Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$272$1,549-15%USD $1,317Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$272$1,549-15%USD $1,317Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$289$1,649-15%USD $1,402Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$289$1,649-15%USD $1,402Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Moscow8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to St Petersburg8 seats left$289$1,649-15%USD $1,402Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- When and where does this tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar