Moscow to St Petersburg
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Veliky Novgorod
- St Petersburg
- Explore the most beautiful Moscow sights
- Visit Novgorod Kremlin
- See the famous restored Amber Room
- Take an orientation tour of St Petersburg
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Moscow.
- Day 2: Morning orientation tour including Red Square and Lenin’s Tomb. Free afternoon to explore St Basil's Cathedral or one of the many galleries.
- Day 3: Guided tour of the Kremlin grounds and Armoury Museum. Free afternoon for shopping or sightseeing. Overnight sleeper train to Novgorod.
- Day 4: Morning walking tour including visits to Novgorod Kremlin, St Sofia's Cathedral and Yaroslav's Court; optional afternoon to visit to the Museum of Wooden Architecture.
- Day 5: Transfer to Pushkin; visit Catherine Palace including the Amber Room. Free afternoon.
- Day 6: Early departure to St Petersburg to explore the historic city centre; free afternoon. Evening visit to the new Fabergé Museum.
- Day 7: Morning tour of the Hermitage. Free afternoon to see more of the sites of St Petersburg. Art lovers can choose to stay in the Hermitage.
- Day 8: End St Petersburg.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- FMFrancisco· November 19th, 2019The tour was properly handled by Eugene and the guides he chose on specific tours( Moscow Kremlin, Hermitage). He was very attentive to people who walked slower and could not keep pace with the group. In short, he was very professional.Trip date: October 2019
- OferZilberman· November 4th, 2019Everything about this tour was excellent! An amazing itinerary that really showed you all of the ins and outs of Russia's main sites. The breakfasts at some of the hotels were not to my liking though. I would say that although Novgorod was interesting... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- DDdebora· September 19th, 2019Great trip and great experience!Trip date: August 2019
- ACarol Tate· September 23rd, 2013This was my first Exodus trip and was an excellent beginners experience. Great scenery, great group, great big laughs, plenty of self-time, and a lovely tour guide called Bob (not forgetting Yevgeny the bus driver). The Russian peeps themselves are not... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARebecca Wright· September 20th, 2013Russia surpassed my expectations! A packed week that showed the highlights of a country that is still a mystery to most.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Watching the miltary parade in Red Square with Saint Basil's changing colour as... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AHayley Manning· September 18th, 2013A ram soccer jammed packed week in an amazing country, with the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide, Boris aka Bob! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?This is a tough one but think the look on my face the first time I set eyes on... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichael Steinke· August 29th, 2013beautiful churces , palaces , history and a nice people , so the trip and good memories will be in our minds for some time . And we have tired legs .What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were many momentsÂ , but we will rememberÂ... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJacqueline Anderson· August 13th, 2013I enjoyed the trip and was glad I had done an organised tour (as none of the signs were in English and the Russian people are not openly friendly!) but the itiniery on the website is out of date and we didn't have the overnight train, the Metro tour or... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALorna Rankin· July 1st, 2013A great country to visit, difficult to navigate without speaking and reading Russian thefore a good guide is very helpful. The trip needs reorganising to make it a better experince, we missed out on a lot of highlights due to poor planning which I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMadeline Moore· July 30th, 2012A really excellent, safe and stress free way to explore a country I have always wanted to visit! This trip was one of my favourite holidays... Our excellent guide, Evgeniya, made sure we saw and did as much as possible in the 7 days. Both Evgeniya and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,879Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does this tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the flights included?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What is the maximum number of people on this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar