Slovenia Mixed Activity
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 50:48:30
- Our saving
- US $ 1,301
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy whitewater rafting
- Descend the Susec canyon
- Ride a mountain bike in the countryside
- Visit Zipline Slovenia Park
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
24 ReviewsWrite a review
- AnonymousWritten on August 22, 20134.0 - GoodJolly good fun!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?This is a really fun trip, getting wet and thrown about on the rapids. Getting into a wetsuit every day was not so fun but I think I found a few new muscles! Ziplining is a must, such an adrenaline rush and what a view! The mountain vistas from everywhere along the river were beautiful and tranquil, and the weather in August was superb (over 30 almost hit 40 at one point). Also the hotel we stayed at was wonderful, we had a 3 course meal every evening, very accomodating to vegetarians and surprise birthday celebrations :)What did you think of your group leader?All our instructors were fabulous (and quite good looking I must say!) Always relaxed and joking, we always felt safe and well looked after. Blaz (tour leader) visited us every evening at dinner to discuss what to do the next day. There was always a good selection although some things are dependent on the weather e.g. paragliding.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?If you get motion sickness bring some tablets, the 2 hour coach trip to Kobarid turned my stomach (and I don't normally suffer from it.) Ladies I recommend take a swimsuit or two rather than a bikini, you will be changing into a wetsuit out in the open every day! Also be aware that even though a lot of activities are included there is also a lot of free time. Budget an additional 150-200 Euros for extra activities to fill it.Is there anything else you would like to add?While this was a fab trip and I'd go again, there were only 3 weeks out of the year that this trip was running. The only solo trip was in August (when all the other reviews said the water level was really low) and we had the same problem trying to scooch our kayaks over rocks in sections with less than 6ins of water. Not sure if more dates will be available in the future or who's decision that is, but I'd welcome an opportunity to try rafting in higher water :)
- AnonymousWritten on August 18, 20135.0 - ExcellentWell organised, lots of fun and a great group of people.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Lots of moments I will always remember, kayaking down the rapids and at the calmer moments managing to look aroundÂ at a stunning view. Â The guides were always very relaxed and you always felt in safe hand. What did you think of your group leader?Great group leader always did his best to work round the additional activities that anyone in the group wanted to doo. Relaxed friendly chatting and had lot of good suggestions about what to do.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?We were told a lot that it was unusual weather but when we were there it was in the high 38cÂ (I was there mid August) I would recommend that you take shorts.Is there anything else you would like to add?Highly recommend lot of fun and great company. The room sharing was easy too as they pare you with same sex person of closest age. More fun to share as doing did solo traveller.
- AnonymousWritten on August 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentAn excellent active holiday and a trip that attracts like-minded people who all up for a challenge. There was no one in the group holding others back or lagging behind reluctant to embrace the challenges. Confidence necessary, but experience not necessary.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I LOVED abseiling down waterfalls (advanced canyoning) Â with a drop below and water blasting into your face and down your neck into the wetsuit; totally exhilarating!What did you think of your group leader?A great team of leaders with good English and good skillsDo you have any advice for potential travellers?Advice to women: Pack board shorts or a tankini!! Climbing a mountain in the heat (for canyoning) wearing just your swimwear with a wetsuit on your back, tied around your shoulders isn't the most dignifying experience!!!Is there anything else you would like to add?If you are very experienced in these activities you may not find it a massive challenge, but it is of course really good fun.The water level does have a big impact. Apparently May/June best time to go for water level, but weather better in July/August. Tough call! Hydro-Speeding was a painful experience with low water and large rocks... Ouch!Advanced canyoning the best thing in the world...
- AnonymousWritten on August 12, 20134.0 - GoodIt was a really good trip and everyone could do the activities - no-one should worry about that if considering! Positive Sport (who organise everything in Slovenia) are fantastic and Blas is great. They all genuinely want you to have a fantastic time.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It was an added extra but para-gliding. When you turn round the hillside and head into the Valley - wow!What did you think of your group leader?Brilliant. Friendly, helpful, knew everyone and listened to us. Can't recommend them highly enoughDo you have any advice for potential travellers?Its a fantastic trip but if you want a real thrill seeker holiday, you have to pay extras for the real exhilarating stuff.Is there anything else you would like to add?Thoroughly enjoyed and would not put anyone off going one bit
- AnonymousWritten on August 8, 20135.0 - ExcellentGreat company, good food and the accomodation was top notch. Couldn't fault the weather either!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Overcoming a slight fear of heights and doing 4 x 600m zip wires 250m above the treeline.What did you think of your group leader?The tour leader was organised and gave us lots of information on each day's activities the day before.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?If you have any fears about doing a holiday like this put them to the back of your mind! There was a diverse range of people and ages and nobody backed down. Not even once!Is there anything else you would like to add?GreatÂ people makes for a great Holiday!
- AnonymousWritten on August 23, 20125.0 - ExcellentA fantastic and fun filled holiday with a good combination of scheduled and optional activities (such as advanced canyoning, kayaking, zip line, high ropes, horse riding, biking, paragliding). You could stay busy with activities, or just choose to have a free afternoon to rest. The water is very cold – about 11-12C, but they do provide neoprene suits, so its not too bad. The worst part is probably trying to get on those tight suits – it takes some time and practice. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Managing to jump off a 10-meter ledge at the Kozjak Falls without having to abseil down on a rope.What did you think of your group leader?Blaz was fantastic and managed the various activities and guides well. The guides took very good care of us and looked after safety first.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Invest in a cheap Â£50 waterproof camera that shoots videos as well as pictures. You need to be in decent shape as several of the activities require that you walk up steep inclines for quite a way carrying kayaks and your equipment.Is there anything else you would like to add?Dinners at the hotel were huge portions and 4-courses, so you donâ€™t go hungry. For lunches, there are 2 small grocery stores in Kobarid, or a few cafes. The hotel can also provide a box lunch.
- AnonymousWritten on August 23, 20124.0 - Goodgreat trip and great people, but I would advise to go earlier in the year when the water level is higherWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The canyoning was the best bit for me and I think a lot of people on my trip given that a lot of us did the advanced canyoning as well. Be warned though the you do have to walk a bit for both to get to the start (30 minutes top).Â What did you think of your group leader?The guides tend to mess around a lot and are a lot of fun, but if you really need their help they are absolute professionals.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?I would recommend this trip but suggest you do it earlier in the year (June or July would be fine).Â A waterproof camera is a must for this kind of trip.There is a small church quite close to the hotel which rings on the 1/4 hour from 6 in the morning so you may want earplugs if you are a light sleeper.Â Is there anything else you would like to add?Most activities take only the morning so you have the chance to do something else in the afternoon. If just want to hang around the hotel though, there isn't really anywhere to hang out together as it's popular for food and the tables outside are mostly taken (our group required half of the outside space in the evening when we were having our meals).
- AnonymousWritten on August 23, 20124.0 - GoodFantastic, energetic filled holiday with fun activities daily such as canyoning, tubing or hydro speeding while laughing at your new friends as to who needs more help getting the wet suits on or off !!!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The canyoning was a lot of fun. Loads of sliding down rocks & dropping into water. Beautiful countryside too, everywhere you looked was gorgeous around you.Â What did you think of your group leader?Blaz is excellent, very laid back but knew exactly what he was doing & very easy to deal with for his friendliness & helpful manner. The team he had around him was very good also, with each of them having perfect english.Â Do you have any advice for potential travellers?The hotel is nice, basic but nice enough. Its about a 20/25 mins walk outside of Kobarid. I'd advise to force yourself to head into Kobarid some of the evenings after the meal for a change of scenery, the walk home does n't seem so long when you've had a few drinks! I'd also bring a torch. And earplugs if you're a light sleeper as a church bell starts ringing from early morning every 15 mins.Â Is there anything else you would like to add?Kobarid is very, very small, there's not that much to do there with only a very few restaurants & pubs to choose from, no shopping. Its a great holiday though with the drives in the morning taking only 20 mins to the river. Most afternoons you'll be free to do what you want - hiring bikes or going for a hike was a great way to do something out of the water. We'd 16 on our trip, we all got on great, you're with similar minded people so i'd advise to go ahead book & you'll have great fun & laughs.Â
- AnonymousWritten on August 23, 20125.0 - ExcellentA fantastic and fun filled holiday with a good combination of scheduled and optional activities (such as advanced canyoning, kayaking, zip line, high ropes, horse riding, biking, paragliding). You could stay busy with activities, or just choose to have a free afternoon to rest. The water is very cold
- AnonymousWritten on August 21, 20124.0 - GoodThis was a superb holiday with a wide variety of activities available. The guides were outstanding throughout and offered a mix of encouragement and fun. The only negative was the river being very low which resulted in some scrambling over rocks but Exodus can hardly be blamed for that!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The whitewater rafting was superb even when I fell in!What did you think of your group leader?Nothing was too much trouble for Blasz. He is a thoroughly competent group leader who checked every night that we were all happy.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Bring a torch if you wish to go into Kobarid.Is there anything else you would like to add?The hotel was clean and the staff lovely.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Kobarid
- Day 2: Morning whitewater rafting; afternoon hike (optional).
- Day 3: Morning canyoning; free afternoon for optional water-based activities.
- Day 4: A full day kayaking on the river (various grades).
- Day 5: Free day for further optional activities, including paragliding.
- Day 6: Morning mountain biking around the Nadiza or Soca River; free afternoon.
- Day 7: Morning at Zipline Slovenia; free afternoon.
- Day 8: End Kobarid.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Slovenia Mixed Activity
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$154$1,455-11%USD $1,301
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ljubljana.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,301 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1301 for Slovenia Mixed Activity, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 149 km.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 75 km
- Kobarid (Slovenia)
- 75 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,301 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours