- Try scuba diving course
- Enjoy an impressive Kibris Canyon
- Spend a day sea kayaking near Kekova Island
- Explore forest and coastal roads by bike
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Kas.
- Day 2: Explore dramatic Saklikent Canyon with optional tubing; afternoon walk and relaxation on Patara beach.
- Day 3: SCUBA diving day; beginners get a 'Try Dive' whilst certified divers have 2 guided dives.
- Day 4: Full day canyoning; abseil, swim, climb and jump into pools of cool water in one of the various canyons around Kas.
- Day 5: Free day in Kas: optional paragliding, SCUBA diving or relaxation.
- Day 6: Full day sea kayaking; find out how the Turquoise Coast earnt its name.
- Day 7: Biking day; transfer into the hills and explore the forests and coastal roads with some great descents; night out in Kas.
- Day 8: End Kas.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AEmma Burnell· November 17th, 2013Such a well organised week crammed with great activities in a beautiful setting with plenty of time to relax and enjoy the sunshine and KasWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?All of it in its own way. Food was great. The whole week was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChris Bradbury· October 12th, 2013The excitement that built prior to the holiday was far exceeded by the reality. The variety of activities was excellent and the group we were with were all great people.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Decisions, Decisions. Scuba... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARebecca Fleckney· October 7th, 2013great group, fun tour guides, different activities everyday but never felt rushed or herdedWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?abseiling and paragliding were great. Scuba diving was great once I relaxed. sea kayaking was hard workWhat... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASally Smith· October 7th, 2013This is the best trip of it's kind. Something new and exciting every day as well as the chance to meet 15 other likeminded people! I've done it twice.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I can't say that there was one inspirational day or... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AHelena Mandleberg· September 6th, 2013A fantastic week with a good balance between activity and relaxation.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Jumping into clear rock pools and actually feeling a bit chilly at times wearing a 6 mm wetsuit in 35 degree heat while canyoning!Â... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJayne Tomlins· August 6th, 2013Lots of fun trying out new activities.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Well, all the activities were excellent, the tubing was great and the kayaking, but even the mountain biking (lots of downhill with a late lunch at the house of a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APaul Rea· August 1st, 2013A great week of various activities around the beautiful town of Kas,meeting other travellers and making friends.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The optional paragliding is a must,flying high above Kas in the sunshine.A perfect day.Do... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJoanne White· July 15th, 2013What a fantastic holiday - we all had a great time doing a variety of different activities. At all times we were looked after, felt safe and free to have as much fun as possible. The tour guides were so friendly, helpful and professional and we all came... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJanine Holbrook· June 17th, 2013One of the best holidays which I have had for awhile and which I am still thinking about a few weeks after returning! It was the best combination of activities and relaxation with a great group and great guide.What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMatthew Fennelow· January 9th, 2013Great holiday with great activities, great guide, great company and great food!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I loved the diving which I've wanted to try for years. The try-dive really is just a quick taster but we did get down to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar